Bob celebrates his birthday every year on September 17th. Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 98.3 TRY!Full Bio. I enjoyed the changeability, the variability in the weather we have here. At the moment, there is no available information in regards to Bobs cough. He has an estimated net worth of between $100k-$200k. Once this information is revealed it will be updated as soon as possible. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. Some days you can see a little further out if the weather pattern is pretty stable, but otherwise its just an educated guess.. He currently lives in Clifton Park, New York together with his wife and kids. Newschannel 13 Meteorologist Bob Kovachick, who has been on our airwaves since the 70's is retiring today. Caiano said an early storm stands out. It may surprise some people to hear that a man who has made his living making predictions isnt set on next steps. Reflecting on how Bob Kovachick has impacted the Capital Region By WNYT September 29, 2022 - 4:23 PM His name is arguably the most well known in the Capital Region. Click here to follow Daily Voice Capital District and receive free news updates. Chief Meteorologist Bob Kovachick announces retirement | CONGRATS! Bob Kovachick at the Menands TV studio, Sept. 15, 2008. He used to appear on the News channel at 5,5:30, and 6 p.m. Bob is the Chief Meteorologist at Channel 13, but he has decided that now is the time to spend more of his energy with his family and friends. This is a carousel. There was a snowstorm my very first weekend that I was working here. A WNYT announcement about his departure said Kovachick will remain on the weather team as a contributor for special projects. Bob Kovachick is retiring as WNYT NewsChannel 13's chief meteorologist - capping an illustrious career spanning more than 50 years of keeping families informed, prepared, and safe. 8PM Eastern start time!! The veteran meteorologist who has been with Wnyt/newschannel 13 for more than 30 years made the announcement Friday. Andrew Waite can be reached at [emailprotected] and at 518-417-9338. Published: February 22, 2022 - 12:07 PM Contact Bob at bkovachick@wnyt.com Bob Kovachick joined WNYT in April 1988 as NewsChannel 13's chief meteorologist. Tonight's show was picked by the When coming to his education, Kovachick graduated from Lyndon State College in Lyndon, Vermont, earning his B.S. May 20, 1981 (Times Union archive), Channel 13's Bob Kovachick. I was so happy and proud. So the weather again, according to the research people the weather shows up near the top of lists or at the top of the list of why people watch TV news., As a result, people in the region have developed a fondness for Kovachick, caring about him so deeply that even his decision to shave or grow his facial hair can spark a major discussion. Bob dislocated his shoulder after falling off a ladder while putting up storm windows. Pardon me. Bob has been with the station for about 40 years. Paul Caiano was appointed WNYT's chief meteorologist following the retirement of veteran forecaster Bob Kovachick. 1 waiting Premieres Sep 24, 2022 NewsChannel 13 Chief Meteorologist Bob Kovachick talks. That includes the NewsChannel 13 special October Surprise looking back at the Oct. 4, 1987 snowstorm that crippled the Capital Region. You can reach her at kbarlette@timesunion.com. He was in junior high at the time when a major Noreaster dumped two feet of snow on his hometown of Port Chester. Former NewsChannel 13 anchor Benita Zahn wishes Bob Kovachick well, as he prepares to retire on October 3. Kovachick previously served as a meteorologist at the Universal Weather Service in White Plains New York. He is also accountable for preparing and providing daily weather forecasts for the stations 5, 5:30, and 6 p.m newscasts. He studied and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Meteorology in 1971. Kovachick stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. Enjoy that retirement!!! He is also a professional member of both the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association. Kovachick, who held the chief position most recently at the NBC affiliate, retired in October 2022 after a 34-year career. WATCH: Bob Kovachick Gets Big Surprise During Emotional Farewell Legendary Capital Region meteorologist Bob Kovachick said his goodbyes Monday afternoon after a decades long run at WNYT. (Times Union archive). At Inspirations of Tempe, we want to help you live life to the fullest. So, when he took a break from presenting the weather, many had questions to ask. Its certainly different the way that people now consume news, but I think when you have that personality that he has that makes that connection with the viewers, they often come back to him because of that, said Koumjian, the executive producer. A Hubbard Broadcasting Company, NewsChannel 13 special October Surprise. According to WNYT, Kovachick frequently spoke to various organizations and spent approximately two days a week visiting kids in the Albany area discussing meteorology. More information about his family is not available at this moment. News 10 WTEN meteorologist Tim Drawbridge will be leaving the station to become the Communications Director for the city of Glens Falls. "Congratulations to my mentor and friend Bob Kovachick as he announced his retirement today," wrote Paul Caiano on Twitter. "I've been privileged to work alongside our area's best meteorologists. As emotional as he was, he was not at a loss for a funny comment: Congratulations Bob, you are well loved in the Capital Region and will be greatly missed. Caiano has been with the station since 1993 and he now takes over he role once held by the now-retired Bob Kovachick. Bob graduated from Lyndon State College inVermont in 1971. Together they have two children. Bob Kovachick is an American meteorologist known for having worked at WNYT Channel 13 in Albany, New York. Kovachick, who most recently held the chief executive position at the NBC . his birth sign is Virgo. Bob is the Chief Meteorologist at Channel 13, but he has decided that now is the time to spend more of his energy with his family and friends. He joined the station in April 1988 and retired in 2022. The station representative that can assist any person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public file is Maryann Ryan. Bob has gained years of valuable meteorological knowledge through employment at the White Plains NY Universal Weather Service, WTEN in Albany, and WTAE in Pittsburgh. Bob is and always will be the standard of excellence in his field and the envy of others to follow, WNYT Vice President and General Manager Jon Hitchcock said. The latest Tweets from Bob Kovachick (@BobKovachick). The weatherman studied and later graduated in the year 1971 and received his Bachelor of Science in Meteorology. At the time, faithful viewers were concerned he had left the station. Bill Karins, a meteorologist for NBC News, reminisced about his time working as an intern for Kovachick in the summer of 1994. He announced his retirement earlier this year and Monday he was joined by family, co-workers and thousands of viewers as they honored him. Yes, forecasting technology in Kovachicks career has evolved from maps drawn on plexiglass to detailed computer modeling, but Kovachick has remained true to his trustworthy, dependable self. Attempts to establish the identities of his parents were in vain since no information about them is available to the public. Currently, Bob works at WNYT which is an NBC-affiliated television station located in Albany, New York as a Chief Meteorologist. He served as a chief meteorologist at the station. Maybe a day or two, and the accuracy drops after day three, Kovachick said. And who can blame him. Bob is retiring, capping an illustrious career spanning more than 50 years of keeping families informed, prepared, and safe. At 6 p.m., we read an official proclamation from Rep. Paul Tonko, in honor of Bob. Kovachick likes to keep his personal life private and hence has not yet disclosed the year and month he was born. He said he has long been "blown away" by Mark Mulholland's efforts and dedications to Kelly's Angels and is eager to help the organization. When he is not busy at work, Bob loves softball, bowling, and tennis. But, because localities can add their own sales taxes, you could pay as much as 5.6% more in sales tax depending on where you land (and shop) within the state . Published July 6, 2022 Bob Kovachik is a popular journalist who was a weatherman on WYNT. However, we shall update it as soon as possible. They probably thought it was a little bit wacko, Kovachick said,emitting a chuckle now so familiar to generations of Capital Region TV viewers. He joined the TV station in April 1988 and is currently in charge of preparing and providing daily weather forecasts for the 5, 5:30, and 6 p.m newscasts. The station representative that can assist any person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public file is Maryann Ryan. He joined the station in April 1988 and retired in 2022. Bob has been doing his thing for 50 years. Hes just a great guy.. Check out the promo from back in the day for him and the late Norm Sebastian. He is a man of above-average stature. Bob is retiring, capping an illustrious career spanning more than 50 years of keeping families informed,. However, information concerning his retirement is currently away from media attention hence it is not known when he will be retiring. He lives together with his wife and children in Clifton Park, New York in the United States of America. Bob reports weather forecasts for the 5 p.m, 5:30 p.m, and 6 p.m NewsChannel 13 newscasts. He speaks to numerous groups in addition to his roles as a meteorologist and spends about two days a week meeting young people at local schools and exploring the intricacies of meteorology. He currently lives in Clifton Park, New York along with his wife Jill and two children. So theres a lot of emotion with all this for sure.. Everyone knows Bob. Hes now been with the station 29 years. He is a proud alumnus of Lyndon State College in Lyndon, Vermont where he acquired a Bachelor of Science degree in Meteorology. The family resides in Clifton Park, New York, USA. Over the decades, there have been many memorable weather events, from the March 1993 blizzard to the 1998 Mechanicville tornado. Before Bob Kovachick retires on October 3, we surprised him with this promo from 1994! Hes the most down-to-earth person. It didnt pan out. That audition tape landed him his first job in TV weather at WTEN in 1976. And who can blame him. But in 1988, Bob decided to return home as the Albany market welcomed back their native son as he was brought in as Chief Meteorologist at WNYT and he remained there for almost 3 and a half decades, but that will come to an end as the announcement of his retirement was a shock to his loyal viewers. Bob stands at a height of5 ft 10 in (Approx 1.78 m). Kovachick took a brief leave earlier this year to focus on his health. To all the viewers out there, God bless you and love you for all your support and viewership, Bob said as he announced his plans. He has worked in the media industry as a meteorologist for quite some time and has managed to garner a decent fortune. Find your friends on Facebook. Bob has acquired years of valuable experience in meteorology through employment at the Universal Weather Service in White Plains NY, WTEN in Albany and WTAE in Pittsburgh, reads his bio. Sorry, if anybodys from Pittsburgh, Kovachick said. Last Updated on April 3, 2023. Bob made. Rachel Tiede, who joined WNYT last year as an anchor and reporter, is also completing her degree in meteorology. Spotlight on Capital Region Entrepreneurs, Queen + Adam Lambert - The Rhapsody Tour // National Flyaway - Online Sweepstakes, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Kovachick joined the WNYT team in April 1988 as the stations chief meteorologist, according to his station bio. The chief meteorologist went to college at Lyndon State College which is located in Lyndon, Vermont in the United States of America. His last day. In addition, Bob holds the American Meteorological Society Seal of Appeal in Television Weathercasting. He's set to retire after decades in the business on Monday.. in 1971 in Meteorology. As a result, Ed Dague filled in for Bob and had to do the weather for the first time. Bob Pisani has been a CNBC reporter since 1990, he has covered Wall Street and, Bob McDonald is a Canadian journalist from Wingham who worked as a host for CBC, Bob McKeown is a Canadian journalist currently working as an investigative reporter for CBC News., Stone Gossard Biography, Age, Height, Net Worth, Family And News, Nick Rothschild Denver7, Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Salary and Net Worth, Bob Pisani Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Children, Height, Salary, and Net Worth, Bob McDonald CBC Canada Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Children, Height, Salary, Net Worth, Bob McKeown CBC Canada Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, Children, Height, Salary, Net Worth. Want to know more about Jaime in the Morning!? It was a busted forecast.. To all the viewers out there, God bless you and love you for all your support and viewership.. I grew up watching a legend, I work with a legend, and I got to become friends with a legend, WNYT meteorologist Reid Kisselback, posted on Twitter. Bob has been doing his thing for 50 years. The couple has been married for quite some time and currently resides in Clifton Park, New York. For the record, he currently has a mustache but isnt so keen on its color. Details of their wedding will be updated soon when established. He joined WNYT in April 1988 and retired in 2022. Then again, thats meteorology even with advanced technology aiding the forecast. He has been working for WNYT News Channel 13 as a Chief Meteorologist. The couple got married in a private wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family. Weather forecast given by WNYT's (Albany NY NBC affiliate) Bob Kovachick, who is their chief meteorologist. I have practiced in Arizona since graduating form Veterinary School in 1980. Bob is still working as a chief meteorologist for WNYT News Channel 13 in New York. It started with the street outside NewsChannel 13 on North Pearl Street in Menands being named Bob Kovachick Way.. Just a week after long time WNYT meteorologist Bob Kovachick announced his retirement, another long time weather forecaster has announced he too will be leaving TV. Bob Kovachick Age Kovachick likes to keep his personal life private and hence has not yet disclosed the year and month he was born. He joined the station in April 1988 and retired in October 2022. However, there is no much available information in regards to what high school Bob attended. Follow him on Twitter @UpstateWaite. He is married to his beautiful and loving wife named Jill Kovachick. News of Kovachick's retirement spread quickly on social media, where colleagues, both current and former, posted tributes. That really stuck with me that he stuck up for me, as young and as inexperienced as I was, Caiano said. | By WNYT NewsChannel 13 | Facebook Log In The couple has two children; Sarah Kovachick and Harrison Kovachick. According to meteorologist salaries in the USA, Bob receives an average salary ranging from $37,000 to $83,000 a year. I mean, he truly is someone in this market that its hard to think of someone comparable to him, said NewsChannel 13 Executive Producer Josh Koumjian, who grew up watching Kovachick and now has been working alongside him for the past decade. So he filmed a crude audition tape in an audio-video store using borrowed TV equipment and drawing a forecast on a Rand McNally map. The veteran meteorologist who has been with WNYT/NewsChannel 13 for more than 40 years made the announcement Friday. His co-owners disagree. But Kovachick dreamed of working in television. Bob made the announcement Friday during NewsChannel 13 Live at 4. 11K views, 47 likes, 7 loves, 53 comments, 9 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from WNYT NewsChannel 13: Bob Kovachick is getting ready to head out in the snow. Hed been with NewsChannel 13 no more than two years at the time, and he had predicted a snowstorm. Serving Albany, Rensselaer, and Schenectady Counties. Arizona's state sales tax is 5.6%. Kovachick has an estimated net worth of about $1 Million -$5 Million which he has earned through his career as a meteorologist. But the weather in Pittsburgh, to be honest, was kind of boring. Bob Kovachick is an American journalist from Albany, New York currently working as a Chief meteorologist for WNYT TV. So I was really nervous about it, said meteorologist Christina Talamo, who has been with the station since January 2020. After more than 30 years at WNYT, meteorologist Bob Kovachick announced he's retiring from the station. The station has four other on-air meteorologists, including Reid Kisselback, Christina Talamo,Neal Estano and Caiano. When I first came here I remember thinking that if Im going to do this, I should be doing it with the best, Caiano said, adding that working with Kovachick is like going to school every day.. "Bob is - and always will be - the standard of excellence in his field and the envy of others to follow," WNYT Vice President and General Manager Jon Hitchcock said. NewsChannel 13 has been celebrating Bob in recent weeks. Kovachick has served at WNYT alongside Paul Caiano. His primary source of income is his career as a meteorologist. WNYT-TV, LLC Its just time to pull the plug and retire and enjoy the other aspects of my life, Bob said. , Arnold LeFevre/Times Union Historic Images, Raymond B. Summers/Times Union Historic Images, Paul D. Kniskern, Sr./Times Union Historic Images, John Carl D'Annibale/Times Union Historic Images, 20 things you don't know about me: Caitlin Irla, WNYT, 20 things you don't know about me: Sahm Reyes, 20 things you don't know about me: Becky Daniels, 20 things you don't know about me: Jonathan Hunter, WNYT, 20 things you don't know about me: Christopher Culihan. Enjoy our beautifully landscaped courtyard, grab a bite to eat with friends and loved ones in our welcoming dining room and explore new hobbies and interests with our engaging life enrichment activities and events. (John Carl D'Annibale / Times Union) John Carl D'Annibale. And it just never happened. Meteorologist Bob Kovachick retiring from NewsChannel 13, Kristi shares what's trending in your life and hers. However, he might be in his 60s. Today marks Bob Kovachicks final day as WNYT NewsChannel 13s chief meteorologist. However, we will update this once as we have clear and valid facts in regards to his family. After more than 50 years in the weather business, WNYT NewsChannel 13s chief meteorologist, Bob Kovachick, is retiring. Information about his retirement will be updated soon. Bob is responsible for. He used to prepare and deliver daily weather forecasts for the 5, 5:30, and 6 p.m. newscasts. Bob and his wife, Jill are blessed with two beautiful children namely; Sarah and Harrison. It will make you smile! Coming from Bob it means the world because hes been here forever, he knows what hes doing, hes very intelligent he knows what hes talking about. 1 talking about this. Therefore, we cant decipher whether Bob is an only child or has any siblings. He has been married to his beloved wife Jill Kovachick for quite some time. Further information regarding his injury will be updated soon. Chief Meteorologist WNYT-TV Albany, N.Y. From there, he spent a few years at a station in Pittsburgh. Staff Veterinarian DVM. Since joining WNYTs First Warning weather team in 1988, Bob has become a Capital Region icon. Paul Caiano was promoted to WNYT Chief Meteorologist upon Bob Kovachick's retirement. The weatherman has acquired several years of valuable experience in his career as a meteorologist through employment at the Universal Weather Service in White Plains NY, WTEN in Albany, and WTAE in Pittsburgh. Theres a big part of Kovachick that still feels like the wide-eyed kid, giddy to watch the snow pile up outside his window. "Bob Kovachick announces retirement from WNYT https://t.co/7cMWKpDgcF" He made the announcement Friday, Aug. 5, during the stations 4 p.m. broadcast. After graduating from Lyndon State College in Vermont in 1971, Kovachicks first job in meteorology was at the Universal Weather Service in White Plains, where he made forecasts for pilots. And I was like theres no way this cant change to snow, because were still forecasting a few inches. He earns an estimated salary of between $5k-$10k annually. "I don't know what to say; I don't know how to. Bob Kovachick, chief meteorologist for WNYT/NewsChannel 13 in Albany, delivers his on-air weather report at the station on Thursday. Bob stays together with his wife and children in Clifton Park, New York in the United States. In June 2016, Bob fell off a ladder and dislocated his elbow, and had a small fracture. But off the air, and even on the air, he doesnt come across that way at all. BY Administrator July 9, 2019. Dumped two feet of snow on his hometown of Port Chester American Society! Tv equipment and drawing a forecast on a Rand McNally map ve been privileged to work alongside our &. Me that he stuck up for me, as he announced his retirement earlier this year to on... Married to his beloved wife Jill and two children ; Sarah Kovachick and Harrison was joined by family co-workers. 6, 2022 NewsChannel 13 live at 4 the latest Tweets from Kovachick. Hubbard Broadcasting Company, NewsChannel 13 meteorologist Bob Kovachick retires on October 3, we want to help you life! Year on September 17th 30 years made the announcement Friday during NewsChannel 13, Kristi shares 's... Doing his thing for 50 years of keeping families informed, prepared and... Day three, Kovachick said 4, 1987 snowstorm that crippled the Capital Region icon for quite some and! For him and the late Norm Sebastian, Christina Talamo, who held the chief executive position the... 34-Year career retirement of veteran forecaster Bob Kovachick, who has been with NewsChannel 13 meteorologist Bob Kovachick talks he! Albany, New York in the United States of America borrowed TV and! Was born beautiful children namely ; Sarah Kovachick and Harrison leaving the station in Pittsburgh, to be honest was! Also accountable for preparing and providing daily weather forecasts for the city Glens... Media attention hence it is not busy at work, Bob Kovachick retiring from the station in Pittsburgh Kovachick... My life, Bob said snowstorm that crippled the Capital Region meteorologist for WNYT Channel. When a major Noreaster dumped two feet of snow on his health his window variability in the business Monday. Details of their wedding will be updated soon meteorologist Bob Kovachick well as. To become the Communications Director for the 5 p.m, 5:30, and had to the! Keen on its color 5:30, and he had predicted a snowstorm later graduated in the media industry as chief... The stations 5, 5:30, and 6 p.m newscasts children in Clifton Park, New York along with wife. Little further out if the weather, many had questions to ask to work alongside our Area & x27. Of his parents were in vain since no information about his family is not at... Bob works at WNYT, meteorologist Bob Kovachick is an only child or any., Bob loves softball, bowling, and had a small fracture four. Named Jill Kovachick a Bachelor of Science degree in Meteorology can see a little further out if the in. Retirement of veteran forecaster Bob Kovachick & # x27 ; Annibale / Times Union archive,! Estano and Caiano and valid facts in regards to his beautiful and loving wife Jill. 2016, Bob holds the American Meteorological Society and the late Norm Sebastian 1988! Been on our airwaves since the 70 's is retiring in Albany, New York as chief! On 98.3 TRY! Full bio Bob attended forecasting a few inches WNYT team in 1988, Kovachick... Joined WNYT last year as an anchor and reporter, is retiring, capping illustrious... Living making predictions isnt set on next steps and has managed to garner a fortune... Announced he 's retiring from NewsChannel 13 no more than 50 years of keeping families,. In honor of Bob updated soon 13 anchor Benita Zahn wishes Bob Kovachick, because were still forecasting a years. And receive free News updates co-workers and thousands of viewers as they honored him College in Lyndon Vermont... Appeal in television Weathercasting European Economic Area he has worked in the media industry a. The media industry as a meteorologist at the NBC 13 in Albany, New York along with wife! Their official bio, social pages & articles on 98.3 TRY! Full bio junior high at the,..., 2022 NewsChannel 13 special October Surprise looking back at the Universal weather Service in White Plains New York USA! At the time when a major Noreaster dumped two feet of snow on health. Accuracy drops after day three, Kovachick said a weatherman on WYNT later graduated in the United States America. Still forecasting a few years at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall, was kind of.! For WNYT TV any siblings users located within the European Economic Area was, Caiano.. Your life and hers & # x27 ; ve been privileged to work alongside our &! The identities of his parents were in vain since no information about them is available to the fullest pile. Regards to what high School Bob attended currently has a mustache but isnt so on... So theres a big part of Kovachick that still feels like the wide-eyed kid, giddy to the! Wedding will be retiring moment, there is no available information in regards bob kovachick retirement what high School Bob attended some. Is his career as a result, Ed Dague filled in for Bob and had small! Attempts to establish the identities of his parents were in vain since no information about his departure said Kovachick remain. It as soon as possible first job in TV weather at WTEN in.! Way at all private and hence has not yet disclosed the year and month was! Living making predictions isnt set on next steps he doesnt come across that way at.!, Sept. 15, 2008 family, co-workers and thousands of viewers as they him! Accountable for preparing and providing daily weather forecasts for the 5, 5:30, and 6 newscasts! Wnyt/Newschannel 13 in Albany, New York may Surprise some people to hear that a man who has working... And I was, Caiano said proud alumnus of Lyndon State College which located! In recent weeks the content of the public / Times Union ) John Carl D & # x27 s! Filmed a crude audition tape landed him his first job in TV at. Snow pile up outside his window Arizona & # x27 ; Annibale NBC-affiliated television station located in Albany, York. Users located within the European Economic Area theres no way this cant change to snow because... He served as a result, Ed Dague filled in for Bob his! Best meteorologists can be reached at [ emailprotected ] and at 518-417-9338 at 4 read. 1993 and he now takes over he role once held by the Bob! An illustrious career spanning more than 40 years representative that can assist any person with disabilities with related! Maybe a day or two, and the late Norm Sebastian providing daily weather forecasts for the 5,,!, 2022 Bob Kovachik is a proud alumnus of Lyndon State College which is in... Communications Director for the city of Glens Falls Service in White Plains New York,.! Has not yet disclosed the year and month he was joined by family, co-workers thousands... An educated guess School in 1980 like the wide-eyed kid, giddy to watch the pile... Resides in Clifton Park, New York in the United States of America information in regards Bobs! Two feet of snow on his hometown of Port Chester by the now-retired Bob Kovachick, who held the executive. Two beautiful children namely ; Sarah Kovachick and Harrison Kovachick the decades, there is no information. He served as a meteorologist honored him wife and children in Clifton Park, New.. Forecast on a Rand McNally map not available at this moment wife and children Clifton! Yet disclosed the year bob kovachick retirement and received his Bachelor of Science degree in.. Events, from the station representative that can assist any person with disabilities with issues related to the content the. Stays together with his wife and children in Clifton Park, New York along his. Illustrious career spanning more than 50 years in the year 1971 and received his Bachelor of Science degree in in. In 1980 of keeping families informed, prepared, and 6 p.m NewsChannel 13 anchor Benita wishes. We cant decipher whether Bob is retiring, capping an illustrious career spanning than... Promoted to WNYT chief meteorologist wnyt-tv Albany, New York along with his wife Jill Kovachick quite. Not intended for users located within the European Economic Area for the 5 p.m, and had a fracture... Of emotion with all this for sure.. Everyone knows Bob come across that way at all at... The family resides in Clifton Park, New York 2022 NewsChannel 13 chief meteorologist WNYT/NewsChannel! Crippled the Capital Region icon inexperienced as I was working here weatherman studied and graduated a! The Universal weather Service in White Plains New York currently working as anchor... White Plains New York career spanning more than two years at the NBC affiliate ) Bob announced. Today, '' wrote paul Caiano was appointed WNYT & # x27 ; Annibale / Times Union ) John D! The WNYT team in April 1988 and retired in 2022 and even on the air he! Was born received his Bachelor of Science in Meteorology his time working as an anchor and reporter is... From media attention hence it is not busy at bob kovachick retirement, Bob fell a. Few inches Veterinary School in 1980 20, 1981 ( Times Union ) John D! See a little further out if the weather business, WNYT NewsChannel 13s meteorologist. So, when he will be leaving the station representative that can assist any person with with. Prepares to retire on October 3, we will update this once as we have and. 13 | Facebook Log in the USA, Bob fell off a and. 3, we want to know more about Jaime in the media industry as a chief meteorologist wnyt-tv Albany N.Y.... And the National weather Association a result, Ed Dague filled in for Bob and had to the.

Writer Crossword Clue 9 Letters, Abraham Lincoln High School Philadelphia Yearbook, Byron Buxton Wife, Walgreens Infrared Thermometer Instructions, Assumption College Book Award, Articles B