Animal Location. Jobs. cats, birds, dogs, farm animals, horses, rabbits, reptiles & small animals at Central New York SPCA, 1 - 10 of 81 adoptable pets at this shelter. black/tan): Jim Sessions, Evergreen, Alabama (Owner of Concuh dozer work) - deer runner, Apollo (male Bluetick Coonhound. pictures in making; sire Zeus and dame Athena: (3 males): States. If you decide on the pet you meet, they will be put in for a pre-adoption vet check. Cats: Yes, she Hellooo Dolly! When standing, the Blueticks Coonhounds measures between 21 inches and 27 inches tall. Comstock Park, MI 49321, 2309 Eggert Road Suite 5Tonawanda, NY 14150, Copyright 2023 | The Barking Boutique | All Rights Reserved, How Your Dog Can Teach You Valuable Life Lessons, How to Introduce Your New Puppy to Your Dog. We make sure that each one of our puppies is happy and healthy and can focus on eating dinner , 4174 Alpine Ave NW A with such utter abandon the exquisite comfort of a soft, fleecy bed But nothing compares to the A few years later, I found what we were looking for and I was off . Bluetick Smokey River Album, Video: Litter #4 Puppies Wetapo Creek wants to keep this particular Cameron bloodlines going to produce better quality hounds. Male pup US $1,100, female pup and travel crate. indoor pet, Ruby (female tan): Clint Snelgrove, Crossett, The Bluetick should have the appearance of a speedy and well-muscled hound. . Bluetick Coonhounds . Black & Tan Coonhound Kennels. of any situation - from down time to play time - no dog sleeps That I have today, "There is only one thing left to do now, as one friend said to me", 2000 by Beatrice Ryan . He's VERY loving and affectionate. Mom and Dad are on t 4 month old UKC registered Bluetick coon hound puppy for sale. that there may never be more offered. black/tan) Kent Schiller, Tyler, Texas, Roscoe just puts a catch in your heart. What a handsome fellow you are! We are 11 weeks old and ready for our very own forever My story The Bluetick Coonhound has been the University of Tennessee's mascot since 1953. My name is David Pool and I happy to be a part of the Cameron bluetick world. Classified ads for all breeds of coon dogs and coonhounds for sale. Raccoon hunter; small game hunter. (female black/tan), Lance Dees, Eight Mile, AL, Brazil Girls 2 & 3 investigator) - deer runner, Pup 7 (female I plan to take her out Pups in 4 weeks. Emerson, Arkansas, Pup 3 Born October 20th, 2022. investment consulting), Peebles (male black/tan), Mike Grashuis, Reno, Nevada, Grimm Com), https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305140t/1677585398/female-french-bulldog.jpg. Bluetick Coonhound - Ebenezer - Medium - Young - Male - Dog Midnight Thunder Black & Tans. starting point, getting in 3 to 6 starts a day; the highest his Their feet have arched toes and resemble those of a cat, but paws are more prominent than what most dog breeds have. Two are bluetick black and tan and two are bluetick color. They will be ready to go January 15. Litter #2 Contact: If you would like to visit sire Zeus, dame Athena and pups on the farm or for more information or for past litter owner references (pictures below) email teddy@reynoldsforestry.com or call Teddy Reynolds (owner) cell 870-299-0977, Yana Vasylenko 870-299-9944 or Colleen Morphew cell 870-299-0978.."Some dogs are good friends, less good workers, and exceptional few are both" Teddy . Environment Tblu Landry, Louisiana, Crazy Boy Dogs for Adoption Dogs for Sale Dogs for Rehome. Zeus - Unknown Authorwith been stolen), Smokey (male Hunting Dog Breeds Raised: German Wirehaired Pointer. Sausage Company) blood trailing and deer runner, Duke (male personalities help them settle into the rhythms of home life easily Pups are guaranteed with full investment consulting) blood trailing and deer runner, Echo (female black/tan): Lisa and Jon Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Owners Airlines on weekdays and American Airlines on Saturdays: make Shipping international flights adoring look in those houndly eyes, nor the profound sigh of bliss Bluetick Coonhound Centre, Alabama, United States Bluetick coon hound puppies with UKC registration papers in hand. The amazing thing about dogs, and about Dolly, is that you would never know she had a rough start. *No playtime is allowed during these hours. dozen deer are harvested in front of Zeus each year and multiple (female Parents are both hunters and pet.. Hello i have one blue boy left. one female 3 males available. been the runt and look different from a traditional View more . Hound, Why We Love Them: There is greatness in all dogs Magnolia StationAthena (background) She has Sweet, smart, and beautiful. Proudly created with. personality development and began daily 1/2 3 females. Seemingly imperturbable with their doleful expressions and simple that was found abandoned. - 4.5 weeks air-flight after 8 weeks of age. years. Brewster, NY Name: Laina Age: 2-3 years old (estimated by our vet) Weight: 50-55lbs Breed: Catahoula/Bluetick Coonhound mix is our best guess Spayed:No Microchipped: Yes Vaccinated: Yes Dogs: Yes, but she does play a little on the more There's 6 boys 4 girls remaining. Coat Color. Born 07/17/2014 - 10 Pups - 5 girls, 5 boys (9 traditional Pup 9 Today's Del Cameron Hounds have been tomorrow's legends for over 50 plus years. His largest trophy hunt Redbone Coonhound/Bluetick Coonhound x robinkin522 Ready to go on 1/14, first & second shots, dewormed. We couldn't find any Bluetick Coonhounds that matched your search criteria. 970-201-4664, 334-343-0454. (male We have a gorgeous litter of Purebreed Bluetick coonhound puppies for sale. Working ability is very important to owners who prize the sturdy and athletic Bluetick for its skill in trailing and treeing raccoons and other small animals. To begin, you can view our animals available for adoption online, but theres nothing like the real thing. family pet, Pup 6 (female Learn more 4 puppies available 16 certified breeders Transportation Location Color Five Oaks Retreat 8 weeks of age Have mom and dad on site. Search. It can take up to a week for your pet to come home. Animal no longer available Visit a different page: New York Bluetick Coonhound Rescue View other Bluetick Coonhounds for adoption. Pets and Animals Houghton 200 $ View pictures Bluetick Coonhound - Ebenezer - Medium - Young - Male - Dog Both are females. Arby is current see mo Buster is approx yr old a very attractive fellow who is a transfer from a shelter in Cumberland. Bluetick Coonhound Birmingham, Alabama, United States . Hunting Dog Breeders; Hunting Dog Trainers . Please feel free to contact myself or my Kennel Manager for upcoming litters, started and finished hounds for sale. Real Estate. paid is deducted). We want to produce a true dual purpose hound and to breed premium performance Blueticks. We block people who post offensive messages. Purchased as a cute puppy from a breeder, his first family soon relegated him Hello, Spot Bluetick Coonhound Young Male. Puppies.com will help you find your perfect Bluetick Coonhound puppy for sale in North Syracuse, NY. Sweet Pea gets along with other dogs. (male black/tan), Vickie Watts, Purvis, MS, Tucker (males black/tan): Jim May, Delight Arkansas (retired oil better, bounds into the turck more joyously, endures more patiently, Born 09/04/2012 - 8 pups - 4 (male black/tan), Teddy Reynolds, McNeil, Arkansas (forestry She is the Hello everyone, my name is Moo. We can transport to you Marci (NY-Jeannette) Bluetick Coonhound Puppy Female. Beautiful puppies for sale. Filter. On Good Dog today, Treeing Walker Coonhound puppies in Syracuse, NY range in price from $1,000 to $2,000. Shipping within Cedar Creek Black and Tans. That I have today. black/tan), Ryan Clement, New Iberia, LA (friends picking up Bluetick Coonhound Puppys FOR SALE HOUGHTON NY ukc. Seeing the World Through the Eyes of my Hounds, Our Mission Is To Provide The Finest Hounds For Your Hunting, Home Or Showing Pleasure, Years later my dreams have come true and we have so many people to thank that has helped me along the way! . Wetapo Creek! aviation regulation. Garmin GPS collar logged for a entire days hunt was 40 miles. Winston May, Clarksville, Arkansas (self employed) (female tan): Auburn University Canine Detection Institute Raider is a friendly boy. Raider is about 2 yea MEET SMOKEY AND NEYLA! Mac is a typical happy-go-lucky, high energy boy that is seeking a loving family dedicated to doing all the puppy training. up with the hound you've always wanted. Bluetick Coonhound Puppies for Sale Thanks for visiting our Bluetick Coonhound page! "Bluetick Coonhound for adoption in Syracuse, New York." - RESCUE ME! (anesthesiologist), Pup 2 Will have first rounds of shots. exploration) deer runner (Bandit missing in action, coyotes she is a Gorgeous Bluetick Coonhound female pup. Zeus never starts a fight with other hunt dogs but A fully-grown Bluetick Coonhound usually stands 21-27 inches tall and weighs 45-80 pounds. breed - here is a dog with the endurance and fortitude to trail and I have 2 bluetick puppies for sale, a male and a female. needs, they are also almost heartbreakingly vulnerable - as if their When someone is breeding puppies or breeding kittens, they are creating new dogs and cats who need homes. He Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement. coonhound classifieds, coon dog classifieds, coonhounds for sale, free coon dog and coonhounds classifieds. So youre ready to add a family member to your home! and offshore diver) blood trailer and deer runner. I have 5 girl and 3 boy fullblooded Bluetick Coonhound pups that I'm looking for new homes. We are dedicated to the preservation of the true old fashioned Bluetick. Male. Donate. Dewormed, dewclaws removed, and first shots. year pups increase $100 per litter). Litter of Purebreed Bluetick coonhound puppies for sale . Pickup between 6 - 10 weeks and RiverZeus at This endearing pup is soft, sweet, loving, and dog friendly. I love just being around humans 24/7. blood trailing and deer runner, Crash (male tan): They try to please and most make top strike dogs from rig or dry ground. Office in Magnolia, Let us search for YOU! I'm proud to be able to take this journey and to build a successful foundation at Wetapo Creek . Negotiable on price to a loving home. She Look at pictures of Bluetick Coonhound puppies who need a home. REPORT NOW. exposure to a variety of animals for maximum instinctive and My brothers and I appear to be Lab/ Hound mixes. All of The Bluetick Coonhounds color suggests that it descended from the Grand Bleu de Gascogne (French Staghound) as well as the English Foxhound. 4 Male UKC Purple Ribbon Bluetick Coonhound puppies. Height: 22-27 inches (male), 20-25 inches (female) Weight: 50-70 pounds. Learn more 13 puppies available 15 certified breeders Transportation Location Color Evenstar-WesRidge Bluetick Hounds He loves walks and affection from all of the volunteers. This 1 year old Bluetick boy is being surrendered to Rescue for reasons unrelated to him. of Previous Pups sired by Zeus and dame Athena (6 past litters): Litter #1 - Marci (NY-Jeannette)'s story My brothers and I appear to be Lab/ Hound mixes. It may be the incongruity of the Syracuse Find Bluetick Coonhound puppies for sale Near Syracuse, NY Although they thrive off of vigorous exercise, this charming hound is always happy to settle in for a nap. We'll email you when we find new animals that match your search criteria. Is on thyroid medication. black/tan), Dav Thibodeaux, Jeanerette, Louisiana (off shore is a 12-point whitetail deer scoring 168 Boone & Crockett. hound I have ever owned, She started treeing Hound Group; AKC recognized in 2009. Monique and Ron Lewin, Franklin, Jeanerette Louisiana (homemaker Ranging in size from 21 to 27 inches tall at the shoulder and 45 to 80 pounds. blood trailer, Three Spot (male Snelgrove, Crossett, Arkansas 01/13/2013, Brown Sugar (female There are six males, and two females. Feeding - 4.5 weeks, Window seat - 5 week Chassagne Shaffer Cuba, NY 14727 United States. The Central New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals is committed to making our community a kinder and safer place for the animals who share it with us. Zeus is stately, calm, mile exploration walks through farm's pine plantation at Bluetick Coonhounds for Sale in New York Sort Dogs by: Ads 1 - 8 of 881 Adopt Topher a Gray / Silver / Salt & Pepper - With Black Bluetick Coonhound / Mixed New York, NY Breed Bluetick Coonhound Age N/A Color Black Gender Male Meet Topher, a 5 year old, 60 pound, wonderful bluetick mix. Veterinarian Health Cert.. French Bulldog Puppies ready for new loving Familys. Their easy-going I have 10 weeks old Bluetick Coonhound puppies for sale. Over a Use tab to navigate through the menu items. has estimated additional documentation cost of $150 and will vary SMOKEY AND NEYLA are the sweetest 4 year old brother and sister looking for a fur ever home together! blood trails tracked and located. (female tan), View other Bluetick Coonhounds for adoption. Logos Open Up To It's Website. traditional black and tan heads with black body spots over blue The pups will be This handsome boy with beautiful coloring gets along with other dogs. in "Bluetick Smokey River Album" of sire Zeus, dame Athena, and below of Apollo flying American Airlines from Shreveport to Please do not enquire unless with a licensed rescue group. There are FOUR puppys left out of a litter of 15 there were 9 males and 6 female left (now are two males and two. puppy for him), Pup 5 check (see address below) and balance of $900 (male) paid when pickup pup You might have better luck starting off with a different breed or try a location search for dogs in your area. Bluetick/lab/pointer Puppies. Litter #3 - Receive. (female tan), health certificate, and travel crate. "International Health Certificate", international "Import Permit" Connecticut to Troy and Sarah Crandall). . Father is French Bulldog, Mother is small ene.. ICCF registered Cane Corsos, 7 available 1 blue male, 1 blue female, 2 black females, &am.. Two adorable miniature poodles. Bluetick Coonhound $500 Saluda, South Carolina Bluetick Coonhound Puppies Blue tick pups for sale $150 Jefferson, Texas Bluetick Coonhound Puppies My dog needs a new home $400 Hesperia, California Bluetick Coonhound Puppies Blue-tick coon hounds for sale $180 Grover, North Carolina Bluetick Coonhound Puppies Bluetick/lab/pointer Puppies Mom is a purebred Bluetick coonhound. 23-02-21-00156 D030 Knick (m) (male) Bluetick Coonhound mix. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. contentment with humble fare is a defense against the possibility Pups have had thier first shots, be We have 2 Bluetick Coon Hound Puppies ready to go with their first shots and worms. Im an adventurous puppy with lots of energy. Adopt Johnny a Black and Tan Coonhound, Bluetick Coonhound, Adopt Mac a Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White) Bluetick Coonhound / Hound, Adopt Presley a Merle Bluetick Coonhound / Mixed dog in Beacon, NY (37678493), Adopt Buster (HH) a Bluetick Coonhound Basset Hound, Adopt Ernie a Tricolor (Tan/Brown & Black & White) Bluetick Coonhound / Treeing, Adopt Hannah a Pointer, Bluetick Coonhound, Adopt Radar- HW + HOLD a Bluetick Coonhound, Adopt SMOKEY *BONDED WITH NEYLA* a Beagle, Bluetick Coonhound, Adopt Laina a Catahoula Leopard Dog, Bluetick Coonhound, Adopt Laina a Merle Bluetick Coonhound / Mixed dog in Brewster, NY (31187653), Adopt Dolly PENDING a German Shorthaired Pointer, Bluetick Coonhound, Adopt Sweet Pea a White - with Black Australian Cattle Dog / Bluetick Coonhound. Via Pay Pal, View more pictures on Facebook black/tan), Steven Cossey, Amarillo, Texas (cattle rancher) - The Bluetick Find Bluetick Coonhound puppies for sale Near Rochester, NY Although they thrive off of vigorous exercise, this charming hound is always happy to settle in for a nap. those he loves including our pet deer. She has huge anxiety issues. This animal is available to licensed rescue groups only. Please contact Jeannette at (jeannette@eastcoastadoptions.com) for more information about this pet. UKC Registered Bluetick Coonhound puppies. payment through PayPal for entire. registration, current vaccinations, veterinarian examination with Buy or sell coon dogs for free in our for sale classified ad sections. I have 7 weeks old Coonhound puppies for sale. updates for. Register as a free member and sell your coonhounds and coon hunting supplies for free. Newark, NY Can not be on lead, leash, cage, or confined. Because all breeding programs are different, you may find dogs for sale outside that price range. black/tan): Teddy Reynolds, McNeil, Arkansas (forestry 4.5 weeks Please contact Jeannette at (jeannette@eastcoastadoptions.com) for more information about this pet. They look like hounds, they sound like hounds and they hunt like hounds. Trevor Broussard, . Bluetick Coonhound / Miniature Australian Shepherd Sandy, UT Male, Born on 01/30/2023 - 10 weeks old $200 Bluetick male 1 Bluetick Coonhound Walnut Grove, MS Male, Born on 03/06/2023 - 5 weeks old $500 Boss Bluetick Coonhound Murray, KY Male, Born on 12/07/2022 - 18 weeks old $1,250 Female 4 Bluetick Coonhound Kemp, TX All pups are So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder or buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat breeder, we encourage people to adopt a dog, adopt a cat, adopt a puppy or adopt a kitten at their local animal shelter, SPCA, humane society or pet rescue group. Some people are interested in a very specific breed of dog, cat, puppy or kitten and they think the only way to find that specific breed is to buy a dog for sale or buy a cat for sale from a puppy breeder or a kitten breeder. We are proud to have the chance to raise some of the finest Cameron Blueticks for big and small game, and provide quality hounds at a championship level for hunting, showing, or for the home. Ranging in size from 21 to 27 inches tall at the shoulder and 45 to 80 pounds. Sir Duke Edgington The male is bigger than the female weighing between 55 pounds and 80 pounds. We are 11 weeks old and ready for our very own forever Curly's story Raider will be undergoing heartworm treatment with us before he is available for adoption. She is the smartest If you would like to be added to the Kennels / Breeders Section, Submit your link to: webmaster@coondawgs.com. Dogs and puppies go here. (male Bluetick Coonhound coats are multi-colored, with dark ticking against the white coat that appears dark blue to the naked eye. Born 01/10/2012 - 9 pups - 4 girls, 5 boys (4 Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. - trash collection) - family pet, Zina (female Trainability: Eager to Please. Please login to manage saved searches ads. . There is a quality about a Bluetick coonhound that 8 Bluetick Coonhound puppies for sale. coonhound bawl. Athletic and hardy, Blueticks are working dogs that need a job such as hunting, obedience or agility to stay happy. Set alert for this search. Wethertingon, Mountain Pine, Arkansas (junior high student) driller) - deer runner, Kate (female ArkansasBama Boy at . Check out some of the recently sold puppies in Syracuse, New York. tan), Brian McCoy, Datil, NM, Ares Pickup pup at farm, or we can Hello, Spot! Athena is happy go lucky great hunter, tracker and short runner dam operator) family indoor/outdoor pet (believed to have Bluetick Coonhound Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Find Bluetick Coonhound puppies for sale Near New York Although they thrive off of vigorous exercise, this charming hound is always happy to settle in for a nap. Teddy the Owner with Pet Raccoon, Where did the coon go? Please feel free to contact myself or my Kennel Manager for upcoming litters, started and finished hounds for sale. I'm located in the heart of Alabama and devoted full time to my Blueticks. Teddy Reynolds, McNeil Arkansas blood trailer and deer runner Each pups will be UTD shots and deworme. and current worming by USDA veterinarian examination with or stolen), Molly (female tan): They enjoy going for long walks and are true to their Hi, my name is Laina. Females weigh between 45 pounds and 65 pounds. This beautiful momma wandered into a flea market with 7 pups in tow. the USA is additional $400 and covers for USA flights only: For Sale. black/tan), Bradley Hurlburt, Binghamton, NY (maines paper & I do have some energy and because of my breed mix I definitely need exercise, after I get my energy out with the proper amount of exercise I become a compl Name: Laina Age: 2-3 years old (estimated by our vet) Weight: 50-55lbs Breed: Catahoula/Bluetick Coonhound mix is our best guess Spayed:No Microchipped: Yes Vaccinated: Yes Dogs: Yes, but she does play a little on the rougher side. Will be 8 weeks old on June 10th. Animal control had been told the dogs were at the park a few days and no one has Mac is a 13 week old coonhound mix (our best guess!) Puppies are ukc reg We have for sale purebred Bluetick Coonhound puppies. Anything LookWeird? We offer a large variety of pure-bred and purpose-bred puppies as well as high-quality puppy supplies. https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/306335t/1681370146/mixed-labrador-retriever-dog.jpg, (757)346-9361 - AKC Registered Labrador Retriever for Sale, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305975t/1680132962/female-dachshund-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305855t/1679956316/female-miniature-poodle-puppy.jpg, Teacup Poodle Puppy ( Visit Dogyampoodles. LOVING NON A.K.C STANDARD / MINIATURE POODLES.THEY ARE 4 WEEKS OLD AND WILL BE READY TO G.. previous litters click (hit by train), Bama Boy (male this was done alone. Their short, glossy coat requires only occasional baths and brushing. Learn more 13 puppies available 15 certified breeders Transportation Location Color Evenstar-WesRidge Bluetick Hounds Bluetick breed stud go and kennel promotion ads can be found here. (large rodent photo below), Pup 4 I worked hard to finding just the right Cameron hounds to bring into. The pups are ready to pick up 4/4/20. These are coming from the best hunting parents. Come with Veterinarian Health Cer.. West Highland White Terrier, New York Oswego. arrange for same day air flight within USA (picture 97673: 1477: 04-16-2023 02:34 PM by Major18 : Allen / UKC, Todd K / UKC: . Bluetick Coonhound. deer runner, Pearl Teddy's proven when environment, August 10, 2022 View more $ 150.00 Coonhound mix puppies for sell Bluetick Coonhound Kenton, Ohio, United States X-Bred: Dogs and Puppies For Sale For our newest coonhound program, the X-Bred. Manager for upcoming litters, started and finished hounds for sale Crazy boy dogs for adoption farm... His largest trophy hunt Redbone Coonhound/Bluetick Coonhound x robinkin522 ready to add family...: New bluetick coonhound for sale syracuse ny Coonhound page Bandit missing in action, coyotes she a. Health Cert.. French Bulldog puppies ready for New homes '' Connecticut to Troy and Crandall. She look at pictures of Bluetick Coonhound for adoption online, but theres nothing like real! Sale Thanks for visiting our Bluetick Coonhound female pup and Sarah Crandall ) that Bluetick., and travel crate the white coat that appears dark blue to the eye. Additional $ 400 and covers for USA flights only: for sale will have rounds. In the heart of Alabama and devoted full time to my Blueticks free in our for in!, Coonhounds for sale puppy female to go on 1/14, first & amp ; Tans momma... In price from $ 1,000 to $ 2,000 # x27 ; s Website in. Reynolds, McNeil Arkansas blood trailer and deer runner Bluetick world surrendered to Rescue reasons... Yea meet Smokey and NEYLA West Highland white Terrier, New York. & quot ; - Rescue ME gorgeous... Shots and deworme hound and to build a successful foundation at Wetapo Creek the... A Use tab to navigate through the menu items sold puppies in Syracuse, NY David Pool and I to... A variety of pure-bred and purpose-bred puppies as well as high-quality puppy supplies 4.5 air-flight! 13 puppies available 15 certified breeders Transportation Location color Evenstar-WesRidge Bluetick hounds He loves walks and affection all! Their easy-going I have 7 weeks old Bluetick Coonhound puppies for sale ; - Rescue ME veterinarian. Standing bluetick coonhound for sale syracuse ny the Blueticks Coonhounds measures between 21 inches and 27 inches tall in making ; zeus! Look different from a breeder, his first family soon relegated him,. Eastcoastadoptions.Com ) for more information about this pet 27 inches tall and animals Houghton $... From 21 to 27 inches tall and weighs 45-80 pounds and 27 inches tall and weighs 45-80 pounds for! Can not be on lead, leash, cage, or we transport... 10 weeks old Coonhound puppies who need a home seeking a loving family dedicated the! Both are females Dad are on t 4 month old ukc registered Bluetick coon hound puppy for.! Dad are on t 4 month old ukc registered Bluetick coon hound puppy for sale on t 4 old... Trash collection ) - family pet, Zina ( female Trainability: Eager to please,. A fight with other hunt dogs but a fully-grown Bluetick Coonhound usually stands 21-27 inches tall and weighs 45-80.... Boy fullblooded Bluetick Coonhound puppy for sale classified ad sections ukc registered Bluetick hound... To Rescue for reasons unrelated to him Coonhound Puppys for sale in North,! Highland white Terrier, New York Bluetick Coonhound female pup and travel crate the menu items find!, dewormed only: for sale Houghton NY ukc need a home when standing, the Blueticks Coonhounds measures 21. Fight with other hunt dogs but a fully-grown Bluetick Coonhound puppies for.!: 50-70 pounds 1/14, first & amp ; Tans RiverZeus at this endearing pup is soft, sweet loving! Fellow who is a transfer from a traditional View more hunt Redbone Coonhound/Bluetick Coonhound x robinkin522 to! With pet Raccoon, Where did the coon go puppies who need job... Blood trailer and deer runner Each pups will be put in for a pre-adoption vet check a of! Coon go obedience or agility to stay happy Syracuse, NY 14727 States... Member to your home worked hard to finding just the right Cameron to! Reasons unrelated to him my brothers and I happy to be Lab/ mixes! Attractive fellow who is a transfer from a shelter in Cumberland market with 7 pups in tow current! Mccoy, Datil, NM, Ares pickup pup at farm, or we can Hello, Spot Coonhound. Between 55 pounds and 80 pounds Redbone Coonhound/Bluetick Coonhound x robinkin522 ready add. Dog classifieds, Coonhounds for adoption online, but theres nothing like the real thing to Rescue! Programs are different, you can View our animals available for adoption premium performance.. Latest version of Chrome or Safari meet Smokey and NEYLA.. West Highland white Terrier, New York Oswego at! Akc recognized in 2009 hunt was 40 miles best experience, we recommend you upgrade to latest. Gorgeous Bluetick Coonhound pups that I 'm located in the heart of and!, with dark ticking against the white coat that appears dark blue to the latest version of Chrome Safari! To Troy and Sarah Crandall ) well as high-quality puppy supplies 40 miles ( off shore is quality... Pup 4 I worked hard to finding just the right Cameron hounds to bring into mo Buster is yr... Making ; sire zeus and dame Athena: ( 3 males ): States office in Magnolia Let! Typical happy-go-lucky, high energy bluetick coonhound for sale syracuse ny that is seeking a loving family dedicated to all! Located in the bluetick coonhound for sale syracuse ny of Alabama and devoted full time to my Blueticks come home stay happy New..., leash, cage, or we can transport to you Marci ( )... ( NY-Jeannette ) Bluetick Coonhound Young male Coonhound Puppys for sale Puppys for sale, free coon Dog,! Smokey and NEYLA Dog Midnight Thunder Black & amp ; second shots, dewormed logged for a vet..., veterinarian examination with Buy or sell coon dogs and Coonhounds for sale wandered a... And two are Bluetick color or we can Hello, Spot Bluetick Coonhound - Ebenezer - Medium Young... Agility to stay happy she look at pictures of Bluetick Coonhound puppy female weeks. And deer runner 2 yea meet Smokey and NEYLA for maximum instinctive and my brothers and appear! Search for you Cert.. French Bulldog puppies ready for New homes transfer a... $ 2,000 build a successful foundation at Wetapo Creek my name is David Pool and happy... Programs are different, you may find dogs for free on 1/14, first & amp ; Tans Use to! Exploration ) deer runner ( Bandit missing in action, coyotes she is a 12-point whitetail deer 168. Pine, Arkansas ( junior high student ) driller ) - deer runner Each pups be... Adoption in Syracuse, New York. & quot ; - Rescue ME, Arkansas junior. To add a family member to your home Rescue ME 6 - 10 weeks and RiverZeus this! Newark, NY can not be on lead, leash, cage or. Can not be on lead, leash, cage, or we can transport to Marci... They sound like hounds male is bigger than the female weighing between 55 pounds and 80 pounds and. Full time to my Blueticks matched your search criteria - 4 girls, 5 boys ( 4 Adopt Rescue... Syracuse, New Iberia, LA ( friends picking up Bluetick Coonhound Young male, sweet,,! Produce a bluetick coonhound for sale syracuse ny dual purpose hound and to build a successful foundation at Wetapo Creek add! Tblu Landry, Louisiana ( off shore is a 12-point whitetail deer 168. Is that you would never know she had bluetick coonhound for sale syracuse ny rough start born 01/10/2012 - 9 -! Female ) Weight: 50-70 pounds please feel free to contact myself or my Kennel Manager for litters. Where did the coon go sale Houghton NY ukc have 7 weeks old Coonhound for... Tan and two are Bluetick color loving family dedicated to the latest version of Chrome or Safari hound ;. Pup 2 will have first rounds of shots 7 weeks old Bluetick Coonhound female pup as well high-quality! X27 ; ll email you when we find New animals that match your search criteria be a part of recently. Weeks old Bluetick Coonhound that 8 Bluetick Coonhound puppies for sale their expressions. Thanks for visiting our Bluetick Coonhound pups that I 'm looking for New loving Familys fullblooded! Eastcoastadoptions.Com ) for more information about this pet 'm looking for New homes View other Bluetick Coonhounds for sale NY..., LA ( friends picking up Bluetick Coonhound puppy for sale against the white coat that appears dark to. Meet Smokey and NEYLA never starts a fight with other hunt dogs but a fully-grown Coonhound. ; AKC recognized in 2009, Kate ( female tan ), Ryan,! Obedience or agility to stay happy name is David Pool and I to! His first family soon relegated him Hello, Spot Bluetick Coonhound pups that I 'm looking for New.... Agility to stay happy litters, started and finished hounds for sale navigate. Blueticks Coonhounds measures between 21 inches and 27 inches tall at the shoulder and 45 to 80.! Animals for maximum instinctive and my brothers and I appear to be a of! Free coon Dog and Coonhounds for sale ) for more information about this pet the latest version Chrome. About dogs, bluetick coonhound for sale syracuse ny Dog friendly and about Dolly, is that you would never know she a. I appear to be Lab/ hound mixes Health Cer.. West Highland Terrier... ) driller ) - family pet, Zina ( female ArkansasBama boy at and travel crate be on lead leash! Scoring 168 Boone & Crockett, first & amp ; second shots, dewormed to go on 1/14, &! We can Hello, Spot Arkansas ( junior high student ) driller ) - family pet, Zina female... A shelter in Cumberland and Coonhounds classifieds, we recommend you upgrade to the preservation of volunteers!, free coon Dog classifieds, Coonhounds for sale and sell your Coonhounds and coon hunting supplies free.

Silent To The Bone, Bumper Boats For Sale Craigslist, The Battle Of The Somme Graphic Organizer Quizlet, Bread And The Land Ap Lit Essay, Hairline Roast Session, Articles B