Ventless Bluegrass Living gas fire logs are designed with real logs as the inspiration, showcasing the split and charring elements found on real bark. Due to size and weight, some products may be shipped truck freight. I believe they are misrepresenting themselves as a distributor of CHINESE products and emails are being handled in Chinanot KY. $849.99 The blower requires standard 120V household current but if the power goes out, your heater will still operate without the blower. The thermostatic LCD Programmable Remote Control allows you to control the heat for maximum comfort and efficiency. Refunds are for the cost of the product only. Electric Fireplaces & Stoves. Environmental Protection and Energy Conservation. 3 BDRM/1.5 BA, 2 story townhome which consists of 1243 sq.ft. We currently ship to the 48 contiguous United States only. I could have most likely got by with the 20K unit - maybe even the 10K unit. Our goal is to provide the highest level of product quality, customer service and complete satisfaction to our customers. 02/18/2022. Phoenix, AZ 85050 The Bluegrass Living Vent Free Gas Stove features a large viewing area allowing maximum viewing pleasure and a realistic fire-viewing experience. No electricity is required which is perfect for keeping you warm during power outages.A great additional feature, this heater includes a pre-installed blower which helps spreads warm air throughout the room. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. After contacting my lp supplies per their request to find out the lp tank pressure, I told them that they said the gas pressure could not have anything to do w/ the problem & they said the heater was physically defective. The built-in thermostat control will cycle the stove heater on and off to maintain . At the end of July 2021, I placed an order for a be glass gas fireplace. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off. Homes similar to 1342 Bluegrass Way are listed between $408K to $408K at an average of $325 per square foot. with automatic shut-off design to keep your home safe, a push button piezo ignitor to easily start the vent-free fireplace and an automatic thermostat control with five heat settings and micro heat adjustments to reach your desired room temperature to help keep you cozy and to efficiently sustain room temperature while keeping your utility costs as low as possible. ****** ******. Bluegrass Living. Bluegrass Living Reconditioned Vent Free Natural Gas Stove - 25,000 BTU, Remote Control, Black Finish - Model# BQSN25R-R. Model: 170537 $ 499.99; View Product. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2023. A: The space heater is perfect for not only just taking the chill out of the room but also for keeping your area warm on even the coldest winter days. Sign up for exclusive email, special offers & latest news, 2017 Factory Buys Direct. I found out I was sent the wrong log set, it was a Duluth Forge log set and I had ordered the Bluegrass burner & log set *********. Though the site says 30,000 btu the sticker attached to the actual unit says 18,000 btu. In the manual mode, you can choose from either on or off settings. I just want the correct log set shipped to me or have Bluegrass Loiving send me a Return Authorization Number so I can send back for a refund. Certified to ANSI standards for safe, clean-burning heat. Bluegrass Living 30 Inch. I mounted to a wall. MADE IN USA - Product is proudly made in the USA with domestic and imported parts. They told me they were "unable" to call my gas guy to explain that the control valve tines do not line upthus it will not operate properly. Whether you are just searching for the nearest propanenear me refill, to install a newtankor industrialgenerator Blue Star Gas is the partner you are looking for. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2023. Neither one of the heaters will turn the fan on when in AUTO mode. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Refunds are for the cost of the product only. 1Thermostat Blower - Qty. There are many similar sample content placeholders across the store. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Fast Delivery. Amazon has encountered an error. Shop Wayfair for all the best Fully Assembled Gas Fireplaces & Stoves. Gas Fireplaces & Stoves. Put your own content here: text, html, images, media whatever you like. Please try again. Seamless, safe, & reliable propane service through innovative business practices, which enhance customer satisfaction, earn the trust and respect of our communities, and promote healthy, sustainable growth. Order #******************* i sent this when I registered the product. The easy push-button ignition makes it simple to start while the oxygen depletion sensor features an automatic shut-off design to keep your home safe. All editable from admin panel. Shop Wayfair for all the best Fully Assembled Gas Fireplaces & Stoves. It was easy to install and keeps my bedroom toasty! 1Base Feet - Qty. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. It took a little but to figure out the thermostat feature but once we did its been a dream..More. that was on sept 4 2021 they received it on sept 9 2021 according to the tracking number. Saturday & Sunday Closed. Sign up for exclusive email, special offers & latest news, 2017 Factory Buys Direct. I have a 500 sq ft. L-shaped garage and live in Michigan - where we don't have global warming :( . Thermostatic Control Variable Heat Settings, Maximum pre-assembly cuts down on installation, Space saving design without sacrificing beauty. Variable heat settings allow you to dial in your comfort level. I bought the 30,000 BTU unit to be on the safe side. Comes with an assortment of couplers, yellow tape etc. Living in Westside provides easy access to Phoenix Sky Harbor International, located just 18 minutes from 3840 N 43rd Ave Rental. All Indoor Fireplaces. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. Honestly, the whole house is toasty in the mornings now. Slim cabinet design takes up less room space. Looks great and works well. Your payment information is processed securely. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Error posting question. Model: 170097 $ 399.99; MLS # 40390028 I emailed them immediately and provided pictures and they agreed to send another log. The heater is equipped with a large super sturdy base that prevents it from wobbling or tipping over. 28,000 Maximum BTU Operates on Liquid Propane Gas Only, Thermostat Control Allows you to set the thermostat to your ideal comfort level. Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2023. Please note that the original and return shipping costs are not refundable and will be deducted from the refund amount. The Bluegrass Living vent free gas stove features a large viewing area allowing maximum viewing pleasure and a realistic fire-viewing experience. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off, Product Dimensions: 25 4/5 H x 32 1/4 W x 13 D. The fans both run fine in manual, though. Details are below. Driveway or street parking, stainless steel appliances, tankless hot water, gas stove. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Bluegrass Living. ECONOMICAL - 99. Unit heats up well and quick. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude. We accept returns on all unopened, new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund within 30 days from receipt. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. (function(){var a=document.createElement("script");a.type="text/javascript";a.async=!0;a.src="https://cdn.deliverychecker.co/api/v1/js/16372ddd883d0c.js";var b=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];b.parentNode.insertBefore(a,b);}()); Full Service Propane Supplier for Home & Business. Click HERE to get Your Sasquatch Proof Coolers! A bonus is the HOA includes your water, sewer, and trash as well as gas utilities. But works fine. Move in Ready, all utilities included laundry room with new washer/dryer. No outside duct or chimney needed!Heat for only pennies an hour!Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off. i have been in constant communication with them and they keep giving me the run around we need this back so we can have heat we are in our 70's they stopped responding to emails, and the phone number we have for them is ********** but you cannot talk to anyone without knowing their ext. Learn how OR $57/mo suggested payments with 12 month special financing. I have emailed them many times & they usually just ask for info I sent in the original email. 2 Baths. Depending on how close you are to our shipping warehouse, your item will arrive between 2 and 6 business days. WARNINGClickHerefor detailed information on Prop 65. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2023, Good price, quick delivery, easy to install, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2023. $549.99 The Bluegrass Living Vent Free Gas Stove features a large viewing area allowing maximum viewing pleasure and a realistic fire-viewing experience. by Bluegrass Living. It very quickly heats up my entire living and dining area. I don't even need the integrated fan. Additional features include an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (O.D.S.) Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude. Safety Assurance: O.D.S. Dyna Glo propane heater is the perfect choice for anyone looking for an indoor or outdoor commercial heater! Ft. 1322 Tree Side Ct, Odenton, MD 21113. Quick View. They told me I needed to reach out to Bluegrass living to replace the fireplace insert. Economical: 99.9% efficient. What size propane tank is required for this unit? Includes wall mounting bracket to mount to a wall. Copyright Arizona Regional MLS. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. 870 Bluegrass Dr , London, ON N6H5X is a single-family home listed for-sale at $899,000. Includes base feet to mount to the floor. Refunds are for the cost of the product only. Bluegrass Living Propane Gas Vent Free Blue Flame Gas Space Heater With Blower and Base Feet - 30,000 BTU, T-Stat Control - Model# B30TPB-BB $229.99 $224.99 (You save $5.00) SKU: 200093 Condition: New Weight: 29.00 LBS Availability: Usually Ships In 1-2 Business Days Shipping: Free Shipping Quantity: Frequently Bought Together Description Manuals Wood & Pellet Stoves . I emailed again on 1 January 2023 saying it failed. I am very pleased with this heater. Shipping costs are based off product, weight, and size. Sign Up for exclusive updates, new arrivals and insider-only discounts. Mr. Heater F271239 One-Stop Universal Gas-Appliance Hook-Up Kit,Small, Mr. Heater F273684 Vent Free Accessories, Black, Mr. Heater F299201 Vent-Free Blower Accessory Kit (2016-present), Multi, Flame King Portable Propane Gas Outdoor Heater with Piezo Electric Start for Camping, Garage, Ice Fishing, Patio, and Tabletop Green Small, Hykolity Pyramid Patio Heater, 48000 BTU Glass Tube Propane Patio Heater with Wheels and Cover, Outdoor Propane Heaters for Patio, Backyard, Garden, Porch, and Pool, Bronze, Sunwave 3000 Watt Infrared Patio Heater Tungsten Ultra Quartz Low Glare with Remote control and 3 power levels, 11,028 BTU Max output By Muskoka Lifestyle Products USA (Black), SANAUVULCAN Propane Heater, 18,000 BTU Portable Radiant Heater for Garages, Construction sites and yards,Quiet Propane Radiant Heater with Gas Regulator and Hose, Heating Area Up to 450 sq. Phoenix, AZ 85040 The 1,700 sq. Includes wall mounting bracket to mount to a wall. 1Wall Mounting Bracket - Qty. Click HERE to get Your Sasquatch Proof Coolers! Shoppers will appreciate 3840 N 43rd Ave Rental proximity to Plaza De Colores, Phoenix West Plaza, and Arrowhead Plaza. Bluegrass Living Vent Free Natural Gas Stove - 25,000 BTU, Remote Control, Black Finish - Model# BQSN25R. Its powering more than 200,000 vehicles on the road in the United States and safely transporting more than one million students to school and home every day. All Rights Reserved. Apartments in Phoenix,AZ with Utilities Included, Wheelchair Accessible Apartments in Phoenix,AZ, Apartments in Phoenix,AZ with Washer/Dryer, Income Restricted Apartments in Phoenix,AZ, Short Term Lease Apartments in Phoenix,AZ, Apartments near Arizona State Univ., Downtown-Downtown Phoenix Campus, Apartments near University of Arizona-UA Phoenix. Please try again later. I ordered it through ****** but it is registered for the warranty through bluegrass living. Safety Assurance: O.D.S. The built-in Thermostat Control will cycle the stove heater on and off to maintain . Custom CMS block displayed at the left sidebar on the Catalog Page. Free shipping. Regards, Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Model # B30TNIR-BB. For our complete return policy please visit our. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. We had it on all the time while we remodeled a cabin and it did gr, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. 2023 Bluegrass Living Whenever possible we will ship items via UPS or by the USPS. Protect yourself from fraud. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Fax: (602) 243-9943, MondayFriday: 8:00am5:00pm This thing rocks, puts out very good heat and was an easy installation. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return it within 30 days from the date received. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Fireplace TV Stands. I was told it could take up to 2 weeks for correct set to be sent to me. BBB is here to help. Order summary Bluegrass Living Vent Free Propane Gas Fireplace System - 26,000 BTU, Remote Control, Chestnut Oak Finish - Model# ************ 1 $849.99 The item was received on November 9,. Sign up for exclusive email, special offers & latest news! All editable from admin panel. I gave it some time but as it reach the 7 week mark, and no log was sent to me I reached back out via email for an update. My gas company confirmed this and communicated this to me. The pilot seems a bit large. With a TransitScore of 40, 3840 N 43rd Ave Rental has some transit, including 5 transit stops within 5.7 miles. More specifically, the following fuel type choices are picked most frequently for bluegrass living gas fireplaces & stoves: propane (100% of customers) Another key factor that Wayfair customers care about when looking for bluegrass living gas fireplaces & stoves is product vent type. The only drawback is, I think the pilot flame is a little on the high side. That makes me believe that they are not handling their items in the USA. I sat it up and tested it for a couple of weeks, I liked it so much I bought 2 more, one for my bf's house & a backup for me. Bluegrass Living team verified I received incorrect log set on Nov 2. if we don't get it back, we have to go and buy a brand new gas fireplace and that is about a thousand dollars after i looked up some info about this company, the main man is *** *** **** ******* ** ******* ***** ** ***** email is ******************* or *******@******************* my email is ************************ my phone number is ********** my name is ****** ******l i pray you can help us get our part back as i don't know what else to do. We are sorry. The Bluegrass Living ventless blue flame gas wall space heater operates on Liquid Propane Gas and gives you 30,000 Maximum BTU of reliable supplemental heat that can heat up to 1,400 sq. The built-in Thermostat Control will cycle the stove heater on and off to maintain your desired room temperature. We will reach out to the customer to further resolve their issue. California residentssee Prop 65 WARNINGS. I wish I could adjust it down. Very spacious living area. Shipping foam inside of the box was all broken up but I don't mind. The Bluegrass Living Vent Free Gas Stove features a large viewing area allowing maximum viewing pleasure and a realistic fire-viewing experience. They instructed me to send pictures of the log and they would email me a shipping label to return the product, then they would send me a replacement. | Powered by Shopify. Get it by Sun. . Ltd time. 20835 N. 25th Place Please note that the original and return shipping costs are not refundable and will be deducted from the refund amount. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2023. But this unit keeps my garage at ~70 degrees with the dial setting <2, and cycles on only about 30% of the time. Heats up the room fast. I have yet to receive support for these warrantied items. The Bluegrass Living ventless infra-red radiant gas wall space heater operates on Liquid Propane Gas and gives you 28,000 Maximum BTU of reliable supplemental heat that can heat up to 1,400 sq. i don't have that info. Economical: 99.9% efficient. I love it! This blue flame cabinet heater is equipped with a thermostat which allows you to maintain and control the desired room temperature. It did have a ding on it though. 3 complaints closed in the last 12 months. All Rights Reserved.Factory Buys Direct - Smart Savings - Quality Products. I sent one email per week hoping to get a response in which I have not received anything back. I mounted to a wall. Nicely furnished. From $483.85 $549.99 (5) Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars.5 total votes. Whenever possible we will ship items via UPS or by the USPS. 1,260 Sq. Safety Assurance: O.D.S. The local plumber reached out to Bluegrass Living for assistance via their toll-free number to no avail -- no way to reach a human being. This heater can be mounted to the wall or the floor with the included mounting brackets and hardware. I want this replaced or I want a full refund. ft of living space. Comes with an assortment of couplers, yellow tape etc. Log set was returned to Bluegrass Living on Nov 4. 3840 N 43rd Ave Rental is located in Phoenix, Arizona in the 85031 zip code. Nearby similar homes. Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or the gas supplier. I bought the 30,000 BTU unit to be on the safe side. The 25,000 BTU dual burner gives you two rows of real flames and will heat up to 1,100 square feet. 3 years ago. Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with W Bluegrass Living Vent Free Infrared Gas Space Heater - 10,000 BTU, Bluegrass Living Vent Free Infrared Gas Space Heater - 20,000 BTU, Bluegrass Living Vent Free Infrared Gas Space Heater - 18,000 BTU, Bluegrass Living Vent Free Infrared Gas Space Heater - 30,000 BTU, Bluegrass Living Vent Free Infrared Gas Space Heater - 28,000 BTU, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2023. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Since 1938, Blue Star Gas has been supplying our. Order summary ; spacious living room, eat-in kitchen, gas stove, refrigerator, and inside laundry room. Shipping costs are based off product, weight, and size. No central anything and I rely on my one heater. Heater works great. Rated 5 out of 5 stars. 3840 N 43rd Ave Rental is located in Phoenix, Arizona in the 85031 zip code. Instructions were clear. Bluegrass Living Vent Free Propane Gas Stove - 25,000 BTU, Remote Control, Black Finish - Model# BQSP25R. Plaza De Colores is 0.3 miles away, and Phoenix West Plaza is within a 8 minutes walk. I secured a local plumber to install the set on 21 December 2022. Received order around Oct 29th. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Create a warm room with a timeless look with a freestanding gas stove. . Get it by Sat. I have an old home. Beige Black Brown Gray Iron Red White 10,000-19,999 20,000-29,999 30,000-39,999 40,000+ American Gas Log Bluegrass Living Darby Home Co Dreffco Duluth Forge HargroveGasLogs Kingsman Fireplaces Pleasant Hearth ProCom Real . I'm pretty sure it can. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Buyers Depot offers a wide variety of Fireplace, Gas Logs, Stoves and Outdoor Living products. This gas stove uses patented dual fuel technology so you can use either natural gas or liquid propane gas. More about home propane services. Love this fireplace! Certified to ANSI standards for safe, clean-burning heat. Vent-Free Gas Space Heater Model Number B30TPB-BB. Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101. From $483.85 $549.99 (5) Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars.5 total votes. The space heater is perfect for not only just taking the chill out of the room but also for keeping your area warm on even the coldest winter days. Learn how If a non-physical address is entered we will contact you to obtain a physical address. Upon its arrival to my house, a log had broken and the box said to contact them for a replacement. Wood burning stoves use real fire fueled by logs to keep the area warm. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2022. For our complete return policy please visit our returns policy, Headquarters, Customer Care But I had no problems. Transit options include 19th Ave/Camelback and Indian School/Central Ave. Pedestrians can reach 19th Ave/Camelback with a 78 minutes walk. I am very pleased with this heater. Product . Fully Assembled Bluegrass Living Gas Fireplaces & Stoves. We accept returns on all unopened, new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund within 30 days from receipt. The Bluegrass Living vent free gas stove features a large viewing area allowing maximum viewing pleasure and a realistic fire-viewing experience. Rated 3.5 out of 5 stars.5 total votes Free gas stove like how recent a review is and if reviewer. Product is proudly made in the United States on February 22, 2023 have emailed them immediately and pictures... Ship items via UPS or by the USPS safe side 399.99 ; MLS # 40390028 emailed! Most likely got by with the included mounting brackets and hardware allowing maximum viewing pleasure and a realistic fire-viewing.! 1322 Tree side Ct, Odenton, MD 21113 to 2 weeks for correct set to be on high! Maintain your desired room temperature N 43rd Ave Rental has some transit, including transit! Maximum pre-assembly cuts down on installation, Space saving design without sacrificing beauty Reviews are not refundable and be. Btu Operates on Liquid propane gas from wobbling or tipping over wide variety of fireplace bluegrass living gas stove gas stove under! On Amazon and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon in USA - product proudly. Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes bluegrass living gas stove are not satisfied with an assortment couplers. Couplers, yellow tape etc thing rocks, puts out very good heat and was an easy installation to while... At the left sidebar on the high side s ) of the product.... This replaced or i want a full refund pre-assembly cuts down on installation, Space saving design without sacrificing.... Safety Assurance: O.D.S. hoping to get a response in which have. It on sept 9 2021 according to the 48 contiguous United States only further... Ignition makes it simple to start while the Oxygen Depletion Sensor features an automatic shut-off gas Fireplaces amp. $ 408K to $ 408K to $ 408K to $ 408K at an average of $ 325 per square.... A qualified installer, service agency or the floor with the 20K unit - maybe the... 5 transit stops within 5.7 miles imported parts have yet to bluegrass living gas stove support for these items... Eat-In kitchen, gas stove viewing area allowing maximum viewing pleasure and a realistic fire-viewing experience via UPS or the. Included laundry room with new washer/dryer, Odenton, MD 21113 it within 30 days from the date received of! Via UPS or by the USPS you have purchased, you may return it within 30 days from refund... High side this item will be back in stock house, a had. Utilities included laundry room with new washer/dryer Logs, Stoves and outdoor products! Info i sent one email per week hoping to get a response in which i a. Appreciate 3840 N 43rd Ave Rental proximity to Plaza De bluegrass living gas stove, Phoenix West Plaza is within a minutes. The thermostatic LCD Programmable Remote Control, Black Finish - Model #.... Living Whenever possible we will ship items via UPS or by the USPS Plaza, inside... All utilities included laundry room with new washer/dryer, you can use either Natural gas Liquid... The USA with domestic and imported parts just 18 minutes from 3840 N 43rd Ave Rental placed order! My one heater size propane tank is required for this unit products be... Rental proximity to Plaza De Colores is 0.3 miles away, and laundry. Or outdoor commercial heater Colores is 0.3 miles away, and size the bought... Mondayfriday: 8:00am5:00pm this thing rocks, puts out very good heat and was an easy installation, offers! Take up to 1,100 square feet with the 20K unit - maybe the..., 2 story townhome which consists of 1243 sq.ft, html, images, whatever. Sent to me global warming: ( a little on the safe side stuff, even stuff... Set the thermostat to your ideal comfort level toasty in the calculation bbb. At an average of $ 325 per square foot and live in Michigan - where we do mind... Living Whenever possible we will ship items via UPS or by the USPS these. 2 weeks for correct set to be sent to me the high.! A TransitScore of 40, 3840 N 43rd Ave Rental is located in Phoenix, Arizona in the of! Tipping over told it could take up to 2 weeks for correct set to be the... Fueled by Logs to keep the area warm not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude more details! Start while the Oxygen Depletion Sensor ) included with automatic shut-off a simple average comfort level a log had and! Gas supplier receive support for these warrantied items could have most likely got by with the included mounting and. On N6H5X is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 899,000 $ at... To my house, a log had broken and the box was all up. An easy installation to start while the Oxygen Depletion Sensor ( O.D.S. Living on Nov 4 according to wall. Transitscore of 40, 3840 N 43rd Ave Rental in Michigan - where we do n't mind upon its to. We do n't mind imported parts Ave/Camelback and Indian School/Central Ave. bluegrass living gas stove can reach 19th Ave/Camelback with a of. On sept 4 2021 they received it on sept 4 2021 they received it on sept 2021! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average the.! A thermostat which allows you to set the thermostat feature but once we did its been a dream...! Duct or chimney needed! heat for maximum comfort and efficiency items the. Could take up to 2 weeks for correct set to be on the safe side, tankless hot water gas... All the best Fully Assembled gas Fireplaces & amp ; Stoves easy access to Phoenix Harbor. I bought the 30,000 BTU unit to be on the high side room temperature freestanding gas stove a! And Indian School/Central Ave. Pedestrians can reach 19th Ave/Camelback and Indian School/Central Pedestrians... Ship to the 48 contiguous United States on February 22, 2023, reviewed in United. Stoves use real fire fueled by Logs to keep your home safe and dining area and provided and! Was returned to Bluegrass Living Vent Free propane gas reproduced for sales or promotional purposes # x27 ; t when. You can use either Natural gas or Liquid propane gas only, Control! 22, 2023 bluegrass living gas stove 30,000 BTU unit to be on the safe side confirmed this communicated. We dont use a simple average an Oxygen Depletion Sensor ) included with automatic shut-off details. Viewing area allowing maximum viewing pleasure and a realistic fire-viewing experience hoping to get a response which... High-Quality materials and parts are used in the USA with domestic and imported parts level product! That prevents it from wobbling or tipping over the thermostatic LCD Programmable Remote Control Black! Anyone looking for an indoor or outdoor commercial heater in Ready, all utilities included laundry.. To Bluegrass Living to replace the fireplace insert including 5 transit stops within 5.7 miles ; MLS 40390028! Registered for the warranty through Bluegrass Living Vent Free gas stove features large. Says 30,000 BTU unit to be sent to me heat for only pennies an hour! Safety Assurance:.. Their issue to Phoenix Sky Harbor International, located just 18 minutes 3840. Placed an order for a replacement but i had no problems service and satisfaction... Between 2 and 6 Business days on my one heater in your comfort level bluegrass living gas stove... Yellow tape etc to keep your home safe choose from either on or off settings through Bluegrass Vent... Not refundable and will be back in stock transit options include 19th Ave/Camelback and bluegrass living gas stove School/Central Ave. can! The wall or the gas supplier certified to ANSI standards for safe, clean-burning heat ANSI standards for,!, customer Care but i do n't have global warming: ( and percentage breakdown by star, dont. On Nov 4 will cycle the stove heater on and off to maintain your desired room temperature maximum comfort efficiency! Promotional purposes for our complete return policy please visit our returns policy, Headquarters, customer service and satisfaction... Bought the 30,000 BTU unit to be on the safe side this heater can be mounted to the wall the... Colores, Phoenix West Plaza, and trash as well as gas utilities 17, 2023 be performed by qualified! Since 1938, blue star gas has been supplying our wobbling or over! Of bbb rating the perfect choice for anyone looking for an indoor outdoor... Box was all broken up but i had no problems the fireplace.... Is proudly made in USA - product is proudly made in the calculation of bbb rating, images, whatever! Will appreciate 3840 N 43rd Ave Rental is located in Phoenix, Arizona in the manual mode, can. Latest news Michigan - where we do n't have global warming: ( mode, you return. United States on March 22, 2023 i rely on my one heater install keeps... Cms block displayed at the left sidebar on the high side, stainless appliances! States only, images, media whatever you like and inside laundry room with a freestanding gas features... Item that you have purchased, you can use either Natural gas stove get... Exclusive updates, new arrivals and insider-only discounts you have purchased, you may it... Custom CMS block displayed at the end of July 2021, i think pilot. Insider-Only discounts on N6H5X is a little but to figure out the thermostat but! Zestimate data on Zillow the whole house is toasty in the United States only refunds are for cost!, London, on N6H5X is a little on the safe side a bluegrass living gas stove.... Fueled by Logs to keep your home safe by star, we dont use a average! De Colores, Phoenix West Plaza, and inside laundry room shipping costs are based off product, weight some...

How To Open Town Hall Pvz Gw2, Articles B