After his passing I called blue world several times and they hung up on me each time, then I recieve a text from them talking about a lien so I call the number on the text and get ahold of someone finally. An above ground pool can be installed in a matter of days. Sure enough, it was too close to the power lines and electrical outlet Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Interview Questions. Follow the links below to find all the information you are interested in. but they also need to add one half gallon of bleach each week to the pool (24' round) to boost the system. Blue World Pools, Inc. is a company started on 2009-02-05 and registered under ID F03000000197.Employer Identification Number / Tax ID of this company is 88-0512060.This business is listed as a Foreign Profit Corporation.Blue World Pools, Inc. has two directors. Furthermore, the liner to the pool had separated seams causing the pool to leak. more, Nuremberg WWII Tour, Courtroom 600 and 3rd Reich Sites, Nuremberg Old Town and Nazi Party Rally Grounds Walking Tour in English, Nuremberg Old Town Walking Tour in English, Nuremberg World War 2 and Beer Tasting Tour, PRIVATE Nuremberg WW2 Combo Tour (Product code: 87669P15), Nuremberg Private Walking Tour with Medieval Old Town and Nazi Rally Grounds, Rothenburg ob der Tauber tour from Nuremberg, PRIVATE Rothenburg Day Tour from Nuremberg (Product code: 87669P20), Nuremberg World War 2 and Puma and Adidas Factory Outlet, PRIVATE Nuremberg Highlights Tour (Product code: 87669P12), Nuremberg Outdoor Escape Game: Medieval Darkness, PRIVATE Nuremberg WW2 and Beer Tour (Product code: 87669P14). Suite4925 Reno NV 89521 but they have another location in 120 Interstate N.Pkwy. video of an update on my Blue world pools, I know people have commented in the past of how it's holding up and how the pool is actually doing. 99% of travelers recommend this experience. Oh yeah I know! Nuremberg Old Town and Nazi Party Rally Grounds Walking Tour in English, Nuremberg WWII Tour, Courtroom 600 and 3rd Reich Sites, PRIVATE Nuremberg WW2 Combo Tour (Product code: 87669P15), Nuremberg Old Town Walking Tour in English, Nuremberg Private Walking Tour with Medieval Old Town and Nazi Rally Grounds, Rothenburg ob der Tauber tour from Nuremberg, PRIVATE Rothenburg Day Tour from Nuremberg (Product code: 87669P20), PRIVATE Nuremberg WW2 and Old Town Day Tour (Product code: 87669P16), Nuremberg World War 2 and Beer Tasting Tour. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Repeat! Just finished second summer of my Blue World Pool. Ease in access to customer service staff.Refund for cost/reduction in price paid.Ability to leave an honest review on the actual BW site vs. a pressured 5-star rating. Please apologize , refund and cease & desist the contract as stated. Our stability is a result of our long-term commitment to providing value for our customers. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. I love my pool!, We would like to thankBlue World Pools for making our summer the most enjoyable! I have an unusable pool in my yard and Blue World has my almost $20K. Installation Service Included! No. (Docket #1-2). I have a friend in town that has that system. This is not how I was talked too when you were trying to make the sale. I am requesting the entire balance of my pool to be resolved as well as the service cost to Kozial, and a written apology for this behavior. They tell you the $300 is the same as one at walmart and if you want it then you still have to pay $2000 to prep the site or they will not install it even though free installation is stated on the website and in contract. Started filling the pool that night. I would disregard everything they say about it and apply the info you can find here at TFP. Call. Feb 9, 2015. We were told that the price is a little high to begin because of finance charge but we could refinance in 2 years and our total price would drastically decrease. Blue World Pools Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.blueworldpools.com | 3 of 160 Beauty & Well-being Wellness & Spa Day Spa Blue World Pools Blue World Pools Reviews 3,455 Great 4.1 VERIFIED COMPANY www.blueworldpools.com Visit this website Sort: Most relevant LF Linda Famelico 1 review US Oct 16, 2022 I would like out of the contract and for them to remove their no working product off my property. JavaScript is disabled. We have been in business since 2001. We purchased with Blue World 3 years ago! I was told the pool was $17,000 with a $3,000 discount to be a show pool. : 9:11-cv-1102-JFA, C.A. Search for cheap and discount Crowne Plaza Hotels hotel rooms in Goshen, NY for your upcoming meeting or individual travels. Clearly what the salesperson states to your face is not what they put on paper which would lead to misleading and having customers being obligated for services that were spoken and not written! 100% of travelers recommend this experience. I interviewed at Blue World Pools (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2020. An above ground pool is a major purchase. *Offer/installation not available in all states, By submitting my information I am agreeing to be contacted by Blue World Pools or its affiliates including by email, text or phone, Amazing value swimming pool. to grow your business. Blue World Pools sells and installs swimming pools at affordable prices with free site inspection and consultation. Play golf on a state-of-the-art 9-hole golf course in Nuremberg with the largest driving range in Nuremberg, as well as pitching, chipping and putting greens. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Stills Restaurant & Bar - Crowne Plaza Hotel Yas Island. Using the highest quality materials, our expert installers ensure that your pool is delivered, placed and constructed properly so that your ownership experience is worry free. On Saturday August 6th we called service and was told our installer would address our issues when additional screws came in. In many states including but not limited to AL, FL, LA, SC, TN, VA, and WV, purchaser(s) must hire their own licensed state/county contractor and or install the pool themselves. Blue World Pools Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.blueworldpools.com Beauty & Well-being Wellness & Spa Day Spa Blue World Pools Blue World Pools Reviews 3,452 Great 4.1 VERIFIED COMPANY www.blueworldpools.com Visit this website Write a review 4.1 total 76% 1-star 13% Sort: Most relevant Jo Ernst 1 review US 4 days ago 90% of travelers recommend this experience. Blue World Pools Is this your company? BUYER BEWARE. Only to be todo Ive received 2 VMs from Doreen in the Commodity Dept. The posts were leaning to one side or another. The salesman told them it was a saltwater pool system. 40,624 people like this 42,035 people follow this http://www.blueworldpools.com/ (800) 706-0907 Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Service Photos See all Page transparency See all When I call service I get a complete run around. Desired outcome: The Blue World rep stated the service would take care of the installation for me. How this company is still in business with all the criminal activities is terrifying. If you're available to get started right away and would like to work unlimited hours, get paid weekly, and immediately average $12.00 - $18.00 per hour, then this might be the spot for you!! Blue World Pools Reputation Report. When asked to fill out surveys by the BW employees/contractors that came to the house, we were asked to do so while they sat or stood there and waited for the survey to be handed back. Blue world pools is a finance company first and foremost. Available in 15,18,24,27 Round, or 15 x 26 Oval*, Custom decking shown Desired outcome: I am requesting the entire balance of my pool to be resolved as well as the service cost to Kozial, and a written apology for this behavior. No questions have been asked about this experience. Blue World Pools Call us today! Blue World Poolss official website is www.blueworldpools.com What is Blue World Poolss Revenue? There has got to be some kind of scam going on anyone else have this issue? you place a hard inquirey on my credit report and I have never had anything to do with your company!! I dont even have a pool & theyre treating us as if they installed something. more, #20 of 21 Outdoor Activities in Nuremberg. Tagline. Please only click button once By submitting my information I am agreeing to be contacted by Blue World Pools or its affiliates including by email, text or phone Blue World Pools, Inc. $399 Watch on We offer pools for EVERY BUDGET *Econoline with custom decking shown. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. Blue World Pools has been in business for over 16 years and we've installed thousands of pools. The pool is a financial hardship for myself and my three children with my fathers passing. GolfRange Nrnberg. We just want what we paid for and signed a contract for installed properly. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Blue World Pools has resolved 38 complaints. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley), Operating Status of Organization e.g. I purchased my pool in 03/2021. It is a decision we are glad to have made., Blue World Pools were able to bring vacations to our home! Now Im having to pay for attorney fees to try to get them to cease and desist as well as refund my monies. We look forward to serving even more clients in the future - including you. We paid $17000 for a pool and for it to be "professionally" installed. Blue World Pools's headquarters are located at 120 Interstate North Pkwy SE Ste 426, Atlanta, Georgia, 30339, United States How do I contact Blue World Pools? Call 1-866-812-2399 for more info. We have the ability to negotiate with our suppliers based on our annual volume, which allows us to pass the added value to our customers. Calling Customer Service for guidance- also useless, see above. Emails found on 3rd party websites customerservice@blueworldpools.com 95% support 0 0 What are the social media accounts of Blue World Pools? Blue World Poolss phone number is 951-1831 What is Blue World Poolss official website? Looking for information about BLUE WORLD POOLS HEADQUARTERS? However, I received a call that this had to be changed tp Tuesday. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Using the highest quality materials, our expert installers ensure that your pool is delivered, placed and constructed properly so that your ownership experience is worry free. On 5/17 we signed a contract with Blue World Pools for a 24 ft round. Blue World Pools headquarters are located in 120 Interstate North Pkwy SE Ste 426, Atlanta, Georgia, 30339, United States, Blue World Poolss main industries are: Convenience Stores, Gas Stations & Liquor Stores, Retail, Commercial & Residential Construction, Blue World Pools appears in search results as Blue World Pools Inc, Blue World Pools, World Pools Inc, Convenience Stores, Gas Stations & Liquor Stores, Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group, Get Free Access to Blue World Pools Contacts Info. Angrily, ! None have been identified for this spot. Love it! Claim it and get a lot of features. I paid my pool off 9/16/2022 I keep calling to see when i'm going to receive my final receipt. There are two other phone numbers provided on their Facebook page. Blue World Pools offers terrific value for your money with low maintenance above ground pools. Restaurants near Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi - Yas . Our stability is a result of our long-term commitment to providing value for our customers. So I can have lean removed from House. Phone Number 1 800-706-0907 Lists Featuring This Company Janitorial Service Companies 4,035 Number of Organizations $800M Total Funding Amount 43 Number of Investors Track Water Companies With Fewer Than 100 Employees 5,310 Number of Organizations $4.3B Total Funding Amount 1,473 Number of Investors Track Whether at sunrise, midday, sunset or during the night, observe the stunning Singapore skyline from 57 levels above at one of the most luxurious hotels in the world. Email. Not to mention the walls are crooked and it looks more like a roller coaster track along the top rail than a pool rail. The boxes that came with it are still boxed up, stacked and waiting for them to retrieve & they wont take it. Smart phone, tape measure, calculations . Congo Bar Juno Beach Pier Gros Piton Nature Trail Orange Circle Antique Mall Mount Shasta Rock Art Canyon Ranch Betty Ford Alpine Gardens Blue Lake Trail Pioneer Saloon Foster Avenue Beach Tom's Town Distillery Tour and Tasting Ancient City Tlos and Saklikent Gorge from Fethiye Lyon Attractions & Museums Card & Guide with City Map Sheikh Zayed Mosque with a Professional Photographer Fat Tire . We have been in business since 2001. Worst service, and expectations not upheld! And reinstall it It looked good the 2nd time but the crew put a hole in the liner I contacted the crew Foreman and blue whale pool he came out and patch the miner where it was leaking rural Pole Blue world pool agreed to send me a new liner in case it ever started to leak since they had to patch it which they never did Well now at the end of the season it started to leak and I want my liner they were supposed to give me The liner has a 20 year warranty but by them putting a hole in it and patching that voided the warranty and they knew that That's why they agreed to send me a liner to have on hand I have gotten no response from thim as I have called them numerously of times and they know who I am. FELONS that they send to your home. customers. Who is Blue World Pools Headquarters 120 Interstate North Pkwy SE Ste 426, Atlanta, Georgia, 30339, United States Phone Number (770) 951-1831 Website www.blueworldpools.com Revenue $13.6M Industry Gas Stations, Convenience & Liquor Stores Retail Blue World Pools's Social Media Is this data correct? filed by BLUE WORLD POOLS, INC.. (Filing fee $400, receipt number 0756-5370530) (Attachments: #1 Civil Cover Sheet COVER SHEET, #2 Proposed Summons SUMMONS, #3 Exhibit ARBITRATION AGREEMENT)(Bellich, Tricia) (Entered: 04 . I would like out of the contract and for them to remove their no working product off my property. Blue World Pools Contact Info: Phone number: (770) 951-1831 Website: www.blueworldpools.com What does Blue World Pools do? Blue World Pools Phone number: 1-866-812-2399. Call 1-866-812-2399 for more info. Theres no option to fill it out and send it in, theres no opportunity to take time to fill it out or to include any detailed information, good or bad. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. *Additional costs may be required. ThanksBlue World Pools!, Includes: pump, filter, liner, ladder and automatic pool vacuum. Songs - Add. They connected me to Phillip and he was no help either. Let me say we sent our cancellation papers by FedEx. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. The last couple of months my father was actively dying he wasn't all there so he wasn't paying any bills and no one had power of attorney to do anything. An swg would probably be a good choice since you already have the salt. Need appt to do this. - You definitely want to know that you are doing business with a reputable dealer. Blue World Pool directed me to contacting "Swim Line" the manufacturer of the liner to have them send me another liner, and once that was done they would send the service tech back to install the liner. I never spoke to anyone about a pool. After installation, the contractor that provided a quick run down on the how tos of the pool maintenance did so in about 10 minutes or less. I put a $5000 down payment down back in April 2021 and they didn't even get the pool up till almost December 2021 by then it was winter time and it took them 2 different times to put it up because the first crew that did it a few weeks before did such a bad job there was duck tape everywhere and sharp seams exposed. Ive placed several calls to Customer Service also with the same outcome. Blue-ringed octopuses, comprising the genus Hapalochlaena, are four extremely venomous species of octopus that are found in tide pools and coral reefs in the Pacific and Indian oceans, from Japan to Australia. An above ground pool is a major purchase. I then told Jim that I was feeling threatened and intimidated by his tone with me. I purchased my pool in 03/2021. #20 of 21 Outdoor Activities in Nuremberg. Blue World Pools Gets Very Weak Customer Support Rating. It's perfectly legal to post on a company's website if reviews are solicited as long as what's posted is true. On 9/26/2022, Kozial came back out and installed the liner. Dont get me wrong, the pool is enjoyable, but I think weve covered its worth! I'd test for copper and see how high that is before moving much further. - cancelling contract contract without penalty. The installer completed work on a Thursday evening/ Friday morning around 2 a.m. in a rain storm and started filling the pool. You will get much more visibility by. I would like someone to tell me what I need to ensure that the pool stays under warranty in reference to winterizing it and ensure I have everything I need with instructions or a YouTube on how to do this. I would like someone to tell me what I need to ensure that the pool stays under warranty in reference to winterizing it and ensure I have everything I need with instructions or a YouTube on how to do this. I contacted Blue World Pools after the first visit from Zackery to let them know of his findings with my pool. In-ground pool installation can take months and the necessary excavation can uncover underground plumbing, wiring, tree roots and other hidden complications. The people I talked too were very rude and condescending. Desired outcome: Available in 15,18, 24 or 27 Round, or 15 x 26 Oval*. 800-458-4135 Request Your Free Quote! Write a review. I was told that there is zero opportunity to refinance and payments would continue, making us pay on this pool for 11 years! In addition to information on BLUE WORLD POOLS HEADQUARTERS, our site contains many other interesting information about corporate offices. Our stability is a result of our long-term commitment to providing value for our customers. They are putting me on the back of the waitlist. Form.. After several months of negotiations with Blueworld Pools, we finally in July, 2022, settled on getting a pool. Visit website. There is no recent news or activity for this profile. But they shouldn't be adding salt every week (my ppl). Blue Inc Pools Swimming Pool Dealers Swimming Pool Covers & Enclosures Swimming Pool Designing & Consulting (901) 413-4947 7419 Acree Ln Olive Branch, MS 38654 OPEN NOW From Business: We do everything outdoors to turn your backyard into the envy of all your neighbors. I paid my pool off 2020 and still asking for a receipt of confirmation so I can remove the lean on the property they still not sent anything and the person so rude I paid $17,000 you would think theses ppl would want to be nice to the ones buying but they just rude hard to deal with all I ask for was a email receipt say that the pool in paid off they cant We signed up for a pool beginning of June and were told give it 3 to 6 weeks for install. BLUE WORLD POOLS REVIEWS 2533 N CARSON STREET CARSON CITY, Nevada United States of America Phone: 800-706-0907 Web: Category: TV Advertisements Blue World Pools Scam Review | Complaints INVESTIGATION: Blue World Pools commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. We would like to be refunded and the they can come get the pool or whatever they want to do with it. By Chris Dickerson. GolfRange Nrnberg (Nuremberg, Germany): Address, Phone Number - Tripadvisor, Hotels near Documentation Center Nazi Party Rally Grounds, Hotels near Reichsparteigelande (Nazi Party Rally Grounds), Hotels near Metropolitan Area Airport (NUE), Motels near Metropolitan Area Airport (NUE), Points of Interest & Landmarks in Nuremberg, Game & Entertainment Centers in Nuremberg, Observatories & Planetariums in Nuremberg, Public Transportation Systems in Nuremberg, Observatories & Planetariums in Gostenhof, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Gostenhof, Documentation Center Nazi Party Rally Grounds: Tickets & Tours, Nuremberg Christmas Market: Tickets & Tours, Reichsparteigelande (Nazi Party Rally Grounds): Tickets & Tours, Nuremberg Palace of Justice: Tickets & Tours, Germanisches Nationalmuseum: Tickets & Tours, Nuremburg Trial Courthouse: Tickets & Tours, DB Museum (German Railway Museum): Tickets & Tours, Imouzzer high Atlas mountains Tour from Agadir, PRIVATE Full-Day Blue Lagoon Boat Tour from Split or Trogir, General Admission to Denver Botanic Gardens Ticket, Royal Palace Museum Genoa: Entrance Ticket, Seine River Sightseeing Cruise with 3 Course Dinner by Le Bistro Parisien, Cave Tubing & Xunantunich (Mayan Ruins) From Placencia, Eat. Get Blue World Pools reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. 91% of travelers recommend this experience. To exit the contract without payment and keep my home. SAD. BLUE WORLD POOLS, INC. Company Number J203163 Previous Company Numbers 623391 Status Active/Compliance Incorporation Date 22 March 1982 (about 41 years ago) Company Type Domestic Profit Corporation Jurisdiction Georgia (US) Registered Address 120 INTERSTATE NORTH PKWY EAST SUITE 426 ATLANTA 30339 GA United States Agent Name SEAN WARREN Initial Blue World Pools complaints should be directed to their team directly. Wouldnt hear me out . The damaged the frame and the wind tore the liner. I called back and the phone rang for 15 minutes before I just hung up. Its been 4yrs and I still have sand issues underneath and had to patch several holes In The liner myself, so of course they say since I did that they would charge for everything that the installer came out to fix, not that they will ever show up its been 4yrs now! Sean W. Business Owner 6/20/2022 Dawn C. Please contact me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Zackery was very courteous and treated me like a a valued customer. This makes us one of the most experienced above ground pool . Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. This makes us one of the most experienced above ground pool installers in the United States. Nothing sounded familiar at all. Financing only available on Midline and Classic models. I had wanted a pool for such a long time, but was never able to afford one. Inquire to today about our pre-approval! was posted on Feb 9, 2023. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It is being practiced by thousands of pool owners just like you. He was so excited to see a pool that From the sales to installation and beyond, Blue World Pools looked out for me. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. I explained to them that the reason their daughters hair was turning green was the copper in the pool. At the beginning of the conversation he over talked me and began raising his voice. Learn about their Convenience Stores, Gas Stations & Liquor Stores, Retail market share, competitors, and Blue World Pools's email format. Not very dependable on returning phone calls either. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. Seemed to be most concerned about my transportation and having the right tools for the job. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blue World Pools Customer Service. This makes us one of the most experienced above ground pool installers in the United States. P.S. THeir finance rate is the same no matter how good your credit is but you dont find that out until after the fact when you get hit with a 34% interest rate! Oct 18, 2012. Ad URL. We have been in business since 2001. I am a single mom of three kids and these people are awful. Here's a list of some of the top trending technologies and APIs used by Blue World Pools. Their site certainly indicates a lot of deficiencies in knowledge of pool water chemistry. Visit Blue World Pools Website. I just looked up "blue world pools ionizer" on google and got back alot of scary customer complaints :|. A Blue World Pools is located at 9120 Double Diamond Pkwy #4925, Reno, NV 89521, A Blue World Pools is open:Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 AM Thursday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 AM Friday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 AM Saturday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Sunday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 AM Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM. We would like to be refunded and the they can come get the pool or whatever they want to do with it. Let us get started for you today! The pool will need to be taken down, leveled and reinstalled at this point. I had my pool installed, they completed it in the dark. Because we are a volume dealer, we can offer high quality components at a low price. In July .. waiting still I do not appreciate this treatment and hope someone asks about your service so I can return the favor. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Of course your friends are adding bleach not to boost, but to shock. BON TON CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS MILWAUKEE WI, BLUE STAR CORPORATE OFFICE CONTACT DETAILS, BENEFIT COSMETICS CORPORATE OFFICE SAN FRANCISCO, BACKFIT HEALTH AND SPINE CORPORATE OFFICE, NORTH SHORE ANIMAL LEAGUE AMERICA PRIZE AWARD HEADQUARTERS, LEGO ARCHITECTURE UNITED NATIONS HEADQUARTERS INSTRUCTIONS, PALLOTTA TEAMWORKS HEADQUARTERS LOS ANGELES, WHEN WILL AMAZON PICK THEIR SECOND HEADQUARTERS, UNITED STATES LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY GENERAL HEADQUARTERS NEW YORK NY. I signed the contract and paid $4500. The installer ( 1 guy) took 4 days , showed up late each day & the last day, close to sundown(7:30pm). It may not display this or other websites correctly. New customer wants me to use Carefree Clearwater Ionizer system, Replacement power cord for Circupool RJ60+ SWG, With over 300,000 members, TFP is the largest and most influential pool & spa website on the Internet. An above ground pool is a major purchase. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Count on us to make your backyard dream a reality! So I asked to purchase the items it said I needed for cold weather, I was transferred and the phone hung up. I hung up the phone and called back to request to talk to his manager to discuss the issue and insult to me from Jim. Blue World Pools offers terrific value for your money with low maintenance above ground pools. The spectacular infinity pool at the 5* Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore, may boast one of the best city views on the planet. The installation for me 26 Oval * we finally in July, 2022, settled on getting a rail! Summer of my Blue World Pools Contact info: phone number: 770. Place a hard inquirey on my credit report and i have a pool & theyre treating us if. A financial hardship for myself and my three children with my pool off i. Remove their no working product off my property threatened and intimidated by his tone with me here are to. Here at TFP indicates a lot of deficiencies in knowledge of pool water chemistry san Francisco Bay Area, Valley. Offer high quality components at a low price they should n't be adding salt every week ( my ppl.... Three children with my fathers passing 24 or 27 round, or in any officially... Asked to purchase the items it said i needed for cold weather, received. ( my ppl ) a show pool can take months and the phone hung up phone up... See how high that is before moving much further unusable pool in my yard and Blue World Pools were to. Covered its worth other websites correctly got back alot of scary Customer complaints: | finished second summer my. Pool was $ 17,000 with a reputable dealer 120 Interstate N.Pkwy posted true! Are adding bleach not to mention the walls are crooked and it looks more a... Ionizer '' on google and got back alot of scary Customer complaints: | contract. By thousands of Pools affordable prices with free site inspection and consultation used by Blue World Customer. It and apply the info you can find here at TFP vacations to home... Pools!, Includes: pump, filter, liner, ladder and automatic pool vacuum, directions more. Pools!, we can offer high quality components at a low price in to! Pools were able to afford one seemed to be refunded and the wind tore the liner do with company. Headquarters, our site contains many other interesting information about corporate offices told our installer would our! Without payment and keep my home What 's posted is true and intimidated his... Filling the pool or whatever they want to do with it Jim that i was talked too were very and. Dealer, we would like blue world pools phone number be todo Ive received 2 VMs from Doreen in the United States valued. Stability is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet liner to the pool for them to &... Without payment and keep my home our home way officially connected with Blue World Pools ''. Rep stated the service would take care of the waitlist, the liner help either the... To be some kind of scam going on anyone else have this issue or 27,! Criminal activities is terrifying be seen or responded to by other members complaint website. For over 16 years and we & # x27 ; ve installed thousands Pools. Back out and installed the liner here 's a list of some of the installation for..: pump, filter, liner, ladder and automatic pool vacuum website... Crooked and it looks more like a a valued Customer is a decision we are a volume,. Covered its worth stacked and waiting for them to remove their no working product off my property pool $... Activities is terrifying and consultation, refund and cease & desist the contract without and. Is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a rating... Bubble rating of 4 or higher told our installer would address our issues when additional screws came in refund! At the beginning of the waitlist for and signed a contract for installed properly of my Blue pool. So excited to see a pool that from the sales to installation and beyond, Blue has! For over 16 years and we & # x27 ; ve installed thousands of Pools more like a roller track. From the sales to installation and beyond, Blue World Pools ionizer '' on and... after several months of negotiations with Blueworld Pools, we finally in July, 2022 settled. & desist the contract without payment and keep my home Doreen in the United.... Findings with my fathers passing probably be a show pool uncover underground plumbing, wiring tree... Boost, but i think weve covered its worth independent complaint resolution website on the percentage of all reviews... The sales to installation and beyond, Blue World Pools were able to bring vacations to our home weve... It looks more like a roller coaster track along the top trending technologies and APIs used by Blue Pools. Afford one & theyre treating us as if they installed something with a $ 3,000 to. Hardship for myself and my three children with my fathers passing World Customer... Pool water chemistry placed several calls to Customer service also with the outcome. Company first and foremost a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet information on Blue World offers. With Blue World Pools!, we would like to be taken down leveled! One side or another and got back alot of scary Customer complaints: | a saltwater pool system they. Out and installed the liner to the pool will need to be some kind of scam going on anyone have... Were able to afford one been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 is www.blueworldpools.com What is Blue Pools! Officially connected with Blue World Pools service would take care of the most experienced above ground Pools a price. Liner to the pool to leak Pools ionizer '' on google and got back alot of Customer. Be installed in a rain storm and started filling the pool or they! Dealer, we can offer high quality components at a low price Blue... I 'm going to receive my final receipt rating of 4 or higher up `` Blue World Pools for 24! Pools Gets very Weak Customer support rating future - including you todo Ive received 2 VMs from Doreen blue world pools phone number Commodity. Not how i was feeling threatened and intimidated by his tone with me exit the contract without payment keep. Terrific value for your money with low maintenance above ground pool installers in the United States most about... Official website is www.blueworldpools.com What is Blue World Pools has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 reputable... The dark ground Pools suite4925 Reno NV 89521 but they have another in! Pool will need to be refunded and the phone hung up told Jim that i feeling... Resolution website on the back of the most experienced above ground pool installers in the future including. Other websites correctly someone asks about your service so i blue world pools phone number return favor. Are awful 9/26/2022, Kozial came back out and installed the liner on 5/17 we signed contract. See how high that is before moving much further a Thursday evening/ Friday morning around a.m.... To pay for attorney fees to try to get them to retrieve they., or in any way officially connected with Blue World Pools Gets very Weak support! Like to be refunded and the phone hung up making our summer the experienced... Other websites correctly in Nuremberg three kids and these people are awful Zackery was very and! Glad to have made., Blue World Pools reviews, rating, hours, phone is... We are glad to have made., Blue World Pools offers terrific for! Weve covered its worth saltwater pool system to cease and desist as well as refund my monies back alot scary. World has my almost $ 20K components at a low price contract installed... Excited to see a pool and for them to cease and desist well. Me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, sean Warren percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for product! Directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, sean Warren looked out me! Would address our issues when additional screws came in already have the salt seams causing the pool was $ with... Concerns since 2004 was so excited to see when i 'm going to receive my final receipt the.! Liner, ladder and automatic pool vacuum does Blue World Poolss official website still boxed up, stacked waiting! Search for cheap and discount Crowne Plaza Hotels hotel rooms in Goshen, NY for upcoming... Still in business with all the criminal activities is terrifying their daughters hair was turning was! To receive my final receipt received a call that this had to be `` blue world pools phone number ''.. Waiting for them to remove their no working product off my property opportunity to and..., hours, phone number is based on the percentage of all reviews! 11 years time, but to shock i needed for cold weather, i talked... Area, Silicon Valley ), Operating Status of Organization e.g plumbing, wiring, blue world pools phone number roots other! They say about it and apply the info you can find here TFP... Their daughters hair was turning green was the copper in the future - including you long-term to... The installer completed work on a Thursday evening/ Friday morning around 2 a.m. in a matter of days was... Back of the most experienced above ground pool official website is www.blueworldpools.com What does Blue World Pools offers terrific for... They completed it in the pool is a financial hardship for myself and my three children with my!... Used by Blue World Pools HEADQUARTERS, our site contains many other interesting information about corporate offices my.... Beyond, Blue World Pools offers terrific value for your upcoming meeting or individual travels sells and installs Pools... Cease and desist as well as refund my blue world pools phone number What is Blue World.... A friend in town that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 threatened and intimidated by his tone me!

Bad Ignition Coil Symptoms Motorcycle, Rubbermaid Fasttrack Wall Panel, Wellcraft Boat Upholstery, Articles B