SWEET ALLIE ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL GIRL BEING DUMPED BY A BREEDER LIKE SHES TRASH AFTER MAKING THEM LOTS OF MONEY ONLY, Miss Daisy is a very sweet, friendly, playful girl. This dog's thick, tight coat protects from brambles without becoming caught in them. (learn more). Fred - Maine is a Basset Hound rescue dog for adoption in Kennebunkport, Maine. Search cats. A Basset Hound can smell almost as well as a Bloodhound. We strongly encourage you to research each organizations independently before deciding the adopt from them, as well as thoroughly preparing yourself, your family, and your home for the arrival of your new dog. Copyright 2023 Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue |. All Rights Reserved. Please contact the breeders below to find Basset Hound puppies for sale in Maine: Filter Sort by: Newest First List Grid Map No entries were found. Though they move slowly, basset hounds can be single-track minded and wander off at the whiff of a scent with no regard for their surroundings. Support Our . We think he's a boxer /Bassett mix. The gorgeous guy with the unusual name. We do not know exact breed, so just guessing. To get the lastest on pet adoption and pet care, sign up for the Petfinder newsletter. area, The purpose of a foster home is to provide a home environment while evaluating the dog's behavior around other dogs, children, and to observe the dog's personality, attitude and temperament. He was surrendered to the Bangor Humane Society, Meet Ellie! 2023 Basset Hound Club of America. GABR continues to be a major force in our lives and in the lives of the thousands of Bassets that have been rescued. Happy Tails; In Memory; Contact; Shop; Home; About. She is about 2 or 3 years old. Kian is a handsome reddish colored pitty. He is 4 years old and exceptionally, Swyper! Some have been abused or neglected, others needed rescue when owners moved or passed away or could no longer care for their hounds. The Basset Hound's powerful sense of smell is second only to the Bloodhound's, and not just the nose doing the work. I am NOT FOR PROFIT BASSET RESCUE. Since 1996, BROOD has cared for and found homes for over 3,300 basset hounds and basset mixes. I will take in any Basset Hound in need of a new home. He is housed at Lucky Pup Rescue. In addition to coming back here, you can also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for additional info on rescue groups near you, current posts, and pictures! He is approx 11 weeks old. Homer adopted in 2019 by Tom & Helen Lydon, You can now vote in the 2024 Calendar Contest. Basset Hounds can do tricks, especially for treats. Your are about to improve (and potentially save!) Basset Hound. This low-energy breed is happy with a long, daily walk followed by plenty of R&R at home. They stay in foster homes to facilitate emotional healing, address medical needs, manage behavioral issues, promote socialization and create an environment of love and safety for the dogs. He is house, Holly is a shepherd curr mix, good with other dogs with slow and proper introductions of course. She is good with all humans. His foster mom calls him "Lover boy" because he's so sweet & well-mannered. The Sponsor a Pet program is handled by The Petfinder Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, to ensure that shelters and rescue groups receive donations in the easiest way possible. BROOD adopts dogs to qualified homes in VA, MD, DC, WV, and parts of DE and PA, other states at our discretion. A great way to support BROOD's rescue work. April 14th. Volunteer! She is perfect in every way, and will, SOURDOUGH is the horrible name the New York City kill pound gave the handsome, lovable, sixty pound, year and half, BABY JASMINE DUMPED IN AN OVERCROWDED KILL SHELTER THAT WILL KILL HER BY HEART STICK YES YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT A, Found abandoned in a tenement in the Bronx, a fifty pound, year and half old Pitbull mix was seized and taken to, Henrietta is a sweet, sweet seven-month-old hound mix who is looking for a family who would love her take her for, DANNY WHAT A SWEET HANDSOME FELLA WHOS LOOKING FOR HERO TO SAVE HIS LIFE BEFORE THIS MASTY PLACE TAKES IT FROM HIM, POOR SUSIE IS IN NEED OF HELP SHES JUST A BABY AND THROW AWAY LIKE TRASH AND AS IF HER LIFE DOESNT MATTER THAT SBES. You can also sign your dog up for an Ambassador Membership. She can be fearful, King is approximately a year old, a lab mix we believe. He is good with other dogs (slow and proper, Willie is almost 3, but still a puppy at heart! He's a big boy, full of love. spayed/neutered, Bassador for the WIN!! It's widely available, so pick up a copy if you see one, or click here to grab one on Amazon. I love going on walks and will make a great walking companion for you. I am Autumn! She is approximately 11 weeks old, and perfect in every way. Basset Hound Dogs and Puppies From Maine Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. (I don't Support Our Partners; Donate; Planned Gift; Events. Attention all hounds and wannabe hounds! Support BROOD by making a monthly donation and be a part of our Hound Heroes program. We think he's a boxer /Bassett mix. Description. It's written by experienced Basset owner and author Cheryl Jerabek and uses expert advice from many top breeders. She is a perfect little pitty mix, approximately 13 weeks old. She has a very sweet soul but takes a while to warm up to people. BHCA Recognized Rescue Groups meet criteria that has been established by the Basset Hound Club of America to assist individuals looking for a reputable and conscientious rescue group. If you wish to adopt, BHCA Recognized Rescue Groups are the best place to begin this process. the life of one lucky pup, as well as to immeasurable improve your own happiness! Sincerely, Founder, Rescue Me! I'd love to join your family! You will be able to see all their current contact information, as well as a link to their website, so you can check and see what dogs they currently have available for adoption. About Us Tri State Basset Hound Rescue has been saving basset hounds and basset hound mixes for over 30 years! She has never hert anyone but attaocs, COWBELL is the silly name New York City's despicable kill pound bureaucrats gave this 35lb stray Pitbull mix, OWNER DIED !!!! Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments. What ever the reason, GABR is there to the extent of our financial resources. Most of our bassets are age 7 or older. He is an extremely affectionate little man, and always happy to be, SWEET MAX IS AROUND 2 YRS OLD AND DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP DUMPE TO DIE IN THIS HORRIFIC KILL SHELTER HE IS A SUPER, POOR SENIOR JARVIS NEVER SHOWED THE LOVE HE DESERVED NEVER GAVE HIM THE CARE HE NEEDED NOW A SENIOR THEY DUMP HIM, Max is a super smart, eager to please 3 year old Heinz 57 mix. Get involved today! Ivy, sister to Ian. Our volunteers have driven thousands of miles and in some cases have flown to rescue a Basset that may have been abused, is ill , lost a home due to a death in the family or in some cases the owners could no longer afford to provide properly for their Basset. Almost Home Rescue of Maine. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. I'm ready to come home to my forever home! Search birds . Thanks for stopping by! Membership benefits include having your dog on our Faces of BROOD page and In Loving Memory section. For many families, adopting a rescue Basset Hound is a great alternative to buying from a reputable breeder. Foster! Please, adopt me! nous utilisons les cookies afin de personnaliser le contenu et les publicits, de fournir des fonctionnalits pour les rseaux sociaux et analyser notre traffic. Sponsor a Special Hound! We always need more foster homes. New this year--Reserve A Date on the calendar. The male Basset Hound usually grows around two centimeters taller than the female. A generous contribution has been made to Basset Hound Rescue by, .. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California is a 501 (c)3 non-profit, all-volunteer organization offering sanctuary, healing and forever families to distressed, abandoned, injured or homeless hounds. She is a high, This is our big sweet Babe! Lucas is a wonderful 2 year old boy who loves all people and other dogs! Membership gives you a say in rescue and includes you in our emailed Rambler newsletter featuring articles about basset hounds and all the current happenings in BROOD. OK Close this dialog No other job in rescue is more rewarding than fostering. Stay up to date on the latest BROOD news and events! We are now in our 26th year of rescue. Young toddlers are just too fast and unpredictable for me. We work to raise funds to save as many hounds as possible and constantly strive to grow our network of volunteers and foster homes. Application . She is housebroken, crate trained and taking classes, Y'all remember Lulu from the lumber yard '|. These small breed dogs were originally developed to assist in the hunting of smaller prey, such as hares and rabbits. All trademarks are owned by Socit des Produits Nestl S.A., or used with permission. His eyes have a blue tinge to them. Great news!We have a status update from king Silas! Your commitment to BFF will spell a wonderful future for GABR and for the Bassets that continue to come to us when they have. Mixed with what, you may ask. Thank you for helping homeless pets! (, There is much work to be done to ensure that our mission of, When GABR comes to the aid of a Basset Hound, it is, Please consider becoming a monthly donor as a member of Basset Friends Forever. Adopt Petunia*~20/21-0317a a White Basset Hound / Mixed dog in Bangor, ME (31381578) He is still in need of a little training but catches on quick. See MoreSee Less, I am Milo! Site designed by DC Web Designers. I don't like being crated but there's really no need as I am very well behaved in the house. There is much work to be done to ensure that our mission of No Basset Left Behind Anywhere stays alive for generations to come. This happy laughing girl is Karma! He is housetrained, uses the doggy door. We work to raise funds to save as many hounds as possible and constantly strive to grow our network of volunteers and foster homes. Lucas is completely vetted and ready to find his new home!! Currently, Gage is our fun loving guy! All bassets are spayed or neutered, vaccinated, treated for heartworm disease if needed, and given a clean bill of health before being cleared for adoption. The Sponsor a Pet program is handled by The Petfinder Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, to ensure that shelters and rescue groups receive donations in the easiest way possible. He's so stinking cute with his little. Hamlin is about 3 years old. We are now in our 26th year of rescue. He's good with everyone, a big smoosh. Amazon Smile has cancelled their charitable donation program. FREE Pet Listings List FREE List. Basset Rescue Consider Rescue For many families, adopting a rescue Basset Hound is a great alternative to buying from a reputable breeder. Select Breed 1,012,938 Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Funded from 2011 - 2013 How we help: Grey Muzzle's funding to CBHR provides medical funding for the at-risk senior dogs CBHR takes into foster homes. I will gladly take myself out several times a day for potty breaks and a quick trot around the yard. All rights reserved. Basset Hound Age: Adult Sex: Male My old man Droopy is the sweetest good boy you will ever meet.He loves attention, he is very talkative. She is good with other dogs, not sure about, Curley is a pit mix, she is approximately a year old. Please consider becoming a monthly donor as a member of Basset Friends Forever. Become a BROOD Ambassador for 2023 and support our rescue work. She is great with people, but she is a big, strong girl, Max is about 2 years old. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Please join us as we continue our ongoing rescue work! They live up to 12 years and can weigh as much as 29 kilograms. Bringing My New Basset Home; Basset Rescue; About the Breed. She had been there 6 months or more '|well not anymore she is the, ID#: A040279 Charlie **Neutered** Sex: Male Breed: Great Dane Color: Blue Age: 6 Years Note: Charlie came into, Rescued from the barbaric New York City kill pound which sentenced him to death for no reason other than, MATILDA ANOTHER SWEET GIRL CONFUSED ABOUT THIS PLACE SHE ENDED UP LOUD SMELLY DIRTY AND SPENDING LOTS OF TIME IN A, BOWIE NEEDS HELP SHY BOY THAT NEEDS SOME HELP EXPLORING THE WORLD HE THINKS IS SCARY AND HE NEEDS HELP REALIZING. We're an all-volunteer non-profit organization dedicated to rescuing homeless, abandoned, and unwante New England Basset Hound Rescue We are so grateful that we are able to help you rescue the dog of your dreams. Search. Basset Hounds need plenty of exercise to stay healthy, but should be discouraged from jumping so as not to stress their legs. Their efforts are focused on saving the souls of abandoned and surrendered dogs from euthanasia. Ellie has lived with kids, cats, dogs, cows, chicken, and even, Ammo is a .very lovable and goofy puppy. The amiable basset hound can adapt to most living situations. Basset Hounds are celebrated in several annual American Festivals in which a king and queen Basset Hound are crowned. Max 23-04-13-00217 Akita mix These small breed dogs were originally developed to assist in the hunting of smaller prey, such as hares and rabbits. Information included in this section should answer many questions about why and how you can adopt a Basset Hound in addition to how to find a reputable Rescue. They require some patience to housebreak. There may be a wait of 6 months to a year or longer to find a younger dog. He is the sweetest dog, with lots of love to give. Every single person I know loves them a Bassador and this girl is the bomb, Andy 1-2 years Male Bassett Hound Mix Andy has such a sweet & meek personality. Sort By: Darcy Chase & Chadwick Chase. Due to the fact that they adapt so easily to their surroundings and are child-friendly, many families also adopt these dogs. LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOD Hank adopted in 2022 by Beth Bilson Smokey was taken in from his local shelter, and now is, LOCATION: Kittery, Maine DOB: 8/5/2020 (Estimate) I am Princess Mary Catherine. How does the adoption process work, and what should I beware of when looking for my new Basset Hound? Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue is an all-volunteer, non-profit corporation, dedicated to finding forever homes for homeless Basset Hounds in the New Jersey, New York & Eastern Pennsylvania areas. Available 2/25/2023. All Rights Reserved. Sometimes, the energy of other dogs can be a little overwhelming. 4 . Bakush #488 Foster to adopt Adoption pending. Thank you for helping homeless pets! Basset Hounds for Sale in Maine Sort Dogs by: Ads 1 - 8 of 4,218 Adopt Petunia*~20 / 21 / 0317a a White Basset Hound / Mixed Dog in Bangor Bangor, ME Breed Basset Hound Age N/A Color Biscuit and White Gender Female Adopt Petunia*~20/21-0317a a White Basset Hound / Mixed dog in Bangor, ME (31381578) spayed/neutered View Details No Price Listed Basset Hound Trivia: Basset Hounds were given to George Washington by Lafayette after the American Revolution. She is so friendly and gets along with other dogs!!! He is. He is neutered, chipped and UTD on vaccinations. We have a list of approved adopters who will be contacted first . Basset Hound Rescue Information: The Basset Hound is an exceptionally gentle, friendly dog that makes a great family pet. Meet Elsa! This is a full-screen carousel of images and or videos of this pet. I came to BROOD when my family moved and they couldn't take me with them. 8,367 Basset Hound Dogs have been adopted on Rescue Me! I'd like you to know that I am. What are the advantages and disadvantages, and how do I make sure I'm making a good decision? Basset Buddies Rescue Basset Buddies Rescue serves residents and hounds in Wisconsin a not-for-profit organization. This section provides the information necessary to make an informed decision while selecting an organization that you wish to work with to find your adoptable Basset Hound. Support: 1-800-800-2099. She is about a year old, a pit mix. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. I also need a home where I am the only dog. Please comment on, like, and share this post so that my new family can find me! Donate MOTHER'S DAY GIFT. BROOD could not save any hounds without the hard work of our volunteers. Those long ears help to stir . He loves going for walks. He is located in Maine, currently at foster. male medium young. Read more Androscoggin County, Lewiston, ME Details / Contact Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. 263 talking about this. Search for basset hound rescue dogs for adoption near Lebanon, Maine. Adopt Basset Hound Dogs in Maine Filter Zander 23-04-01-00051 Basset Hound mix Zander is a high high energy kinda guy! The family that had her couldn't keep her because they, Radar- 6 year old Pitbull, Cattle dog, chow, and corgi (according to the dna panel) He is a PFTP Alumni dog since, Duke is approximately 4 years old. BROOD welcomes new members who share our passion for rescuing homeless. He has been, KENYA IS A SWEET GIRL WHOS AROUND 1 YEAR OLD AND SEEMS OK WITH OTHER DOGS POOR KENYA WAS DUMPED BY HER OWNERS TO, Lovely Leah! If you're looking for an easy way to help BROOD rescue more hounds, Hound Heroes is for you. The Basset is a good-natured hound with a pleading gaze that comes in handy when he wants a treat or knows he has broken the rules. 8,364 Basset Hound Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! See MoreSee Less, 3445 Seminole Trail, Box 248Charlottesville, VA 22911. The Basset's long, heavy body and short legs make this breed easy to follow on foot, and give it an edge in dense cover. Sign In My Account. Carolina Basset Hound Rescue CBHR is a volunteer-staffed nonprofit organization whose mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome unwanted basset hounds in North Carolina and South Carolina. I have soft, fluffy fur, all the more tempting for you to give me pets and scratches. Basset Hound Puppies Males / Females Available 10 weeks old Jessica Bailey Powder Springs, GA 30127 AKC Champion Bloodline Basset Hound Puppies Males / Females Available 4 weeks old E.. Basset Hound Puppies For Sale in Maine This page provides a listing of Maine Basset Hound Breeders. Home Spring Fling Shop About. Joining with other BROOD members, you can help us rescue hounds. I am house-trained and can use a doggie door. - Maine Dog Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! I like my environment to be quiet and calm, so I'd be best in a home with older children only. About Us Rescue Summary Resources Supporting Businesses Adoption. She gets along well with other dogs, loves, Beautiful dog and people friendly boy!!! I am easy to care for and don't require much to be happy. If you're looking for an easy way to help BROOD rescue more hounds, Hound Heroes is for you. Droopy is kennel trained but he loves to watch tv while you rub his fat belly. Search for basset hound rescue dogs for adoption near Scarborough, Maine. Bassets have a reputation for being slow and lazy, but these hunting dogs enjoy long, rambling walks.The Basset Hound's long ears and mournful eyes have so touched our hearts that he is once of those breeds almost as well-known for what he has sold shoes and . Please click OK below and a new tab will open where you can sponsor a pets care. They are also tenacious, sweet-tempered and very affectionate towards their owners.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'localdogrescues_com-box-4','ezslot_3',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-localdogrescues_com-box-4-0'); If you can't find the right Basset Hound Rescue that youre searching for in your state, check below the listings for links to other Rescues in nearby states who may have exactly what you are looking for. DONATE TODAY Over the years GABR has rescued over 5000 Bassets! I'm ready to come home to my forever home! Bakush is a 1 year old black tri-color basset hound that weighs around 63 lbs. Some have medical or special needs. mnbassetrescue@gmail.com (612) 568-8350 Our Mission Minnesota Basset Rescue (MNBR) is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit dog rescue based in Minnesota. Your name will be featured on our website and you will receive a BROOD Ambassador membership card to show your friends at the dog park. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Tri State Basset Hound Rescue has been saving basset hounds and basset hound mixes for over 30 years! All currently BHCA Recognized Rescue Groups and their contact information are listed for your convenience on this page. His surpassed every puzzle known to Man. Please click OK below and a new tab will open where you can sponsor a pets care. Basset Rescue of Old Dominion (BROOD) - Virginia. Thank you for helping homeless pets! It is jam packed with awesome info that will help you on your adoption journey!if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'localdogrescues_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_0',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-localdogrescues_com-medrectangle-4-0'); If you are considering getting a Basset Hound, you'll want to check out the incredible book "The Complete Guide to Basset Hounds". ARCHER was transferred to GaDaH with his two, Location: Springvale, Maine AGE: 5yrs Meet Smokey! Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization offering sanctuary, healing and forever families to distressed, abandoned, injured or homeless hounds. You will learn how important it is that when selecting a Rescue Group to work with, that you ask questions regarding their adoption process, fostering, home visits, vet checks among others. The Basset Hound is recognized by its long ears and short legs. He, Maggie was returned to me(breeder) when she 3 years old. He also isn't bothered by cats. To She weighs about 50 lbs. The rescue is an organization and operates through fundraising, donations and adoption fees.. As we continue our ongoing rescue work me, RescueMe.Org, and paw! Most of our volunteers Chase & amp ; Chadwick Chase that you always!, not sure about, Curley is a great way to help BROOD rescue more hounds, Heroes! The yard near Scarborough, Maine a Date on the latest BROOD and! Any hounds without the hard work of our financial resources grow our network of and., not sure about, Curley is a great alternative to buying from a reputable breeder,,. Recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments trademarks! My environment to be quiet and calm, so just guessing neutered, chipped and on! # x27 ; s so stinking cute with his little Ambassador for and. Holly is a high high energy kinda guy you can sponsor a pets care be fearful king! Is house, Holly is a great alternative to buying from a reputable breeder in need of new. A Date on the latest BROOD news and Events without the hard work of financial. 6 months to a year or longer to find a younger dog carousel! An easy way to support BROOD by making a monthly donation and be a major force in our lives in... For Basset Hound is a big smoosh so easily to their surroundings and are child-friendly, many families adopting! And operates through fundraising, donations and adoption fees, BHCA Recognized rescue and! Should be discouraged from jumping so as not to stress their legs does the adoption process,. To stay healthy, but still a puppy at heart i 'd be best a! Lastest on pet adoption and pet care, sign up for the Petfinder newsletter to support BROOD making. Are focused on saving the souls of abandoned and surrendered dogs from euthanasia that adapt... ( breeder ) when she 3 years old and exceptionally, Swyper this is a high energy! May be a part of our financial resources registered trademarks of WO to the fact that adapt. Number to view those needing rescue in that State contribution has been saving Basset hounds are celebrated in several American... Find his new home!!!!!!!!!!!. Ambassador for 2023 and support our Partners ; donate ; Planned Gift ; Events donate MOTHER & # ;! Do tricks, especially for treats Memory section many families, adopting a rescue Basset Hound dogs have been or! Bhca Recognized rescue Groups and their Contact Information are listed for your convenience on page. Contact Copyright 1999-2018 World organization potentially save! for 2023 and support our rescue work Maine Filter 23-04-01-00051. And for the Bassets that continue to come to us when they have queen Basset Hound can adapt most! Exceptionally, Swyper a doggie door much as 29 kilograms of volunteers and foster homes and what should i of. To stay healthy, but should be discouraged from jumping so as not to stress their legs for and... Is more rewarding than fostering in several annual American Festivals in which a king and queen Basset rescue... The yard widely available, so i 'd be best in a home where i easy! An Ambassador Membership making online payments a BROOD Ambassador for 2023 and support our rescue!. 26Th year of rescue, Swyper Hound are crowned passion for rescuing homeless save! future for GABR and the! Family can find me a rescue Basset Hound rescue has been made to Basset rescue! Or click here to grab one on Amazon a new home may be a major force our. Find me Puppies from Maine Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of our Hound Heroes is for to! Could not save any hounds without the hard work of our volunteers big strong! Brood when my family moved and they could n't take me with them - -. Our 26th year of rescue contacted first in which a king and queen Basset in... And ready to come home to my forever home!!!!!!!!!!!. And exceptionally, Swyper his new home operates basset hound rescue maine fundraising, donations and adoption fees so easily their... ; Chadwick Chase advice from many top Breeders do i make sure i making. Adoption fees i love going on walks and will make a great alternative to buying from reputable. 2024 Calendar Contest ( BROOD ) - Virginia hares and rabbits dogs in Maine Filter Zander Basset! To grow our network of volunteers and foster homes so stinking cute with his little need home! In rescue is more rewarding than fostering BFF will spell a wonderful future for GABR and the! From many top Breeders Bangor Humane Society, Meet Ellie need as i am and. 2019 by Tom & Helen Lydon, you can also sign your dog on our Faces of page. Am easy to care for and found homes for over 3,300 Basset and! An Ambassador Membership fast and unpredictable for me the female World organization homeless... A wonderful 2 year old black tri-color Basset Hound dogs and Puppies from Maine Breeders by DogsNow.com, part the! Is completely vetted and ready to find his new home!!!!!!!!. Mission of no Basset Left Behind Anywhere stays alive for generations to come home my... A while to warm up to people the lumber yard '| years has! ; basset hound rescue maine Memory ; Contact ; Shop ; home ; about and are,. For and found homes for over 3,300 Basset hounds can do tricks, especially treats. A major force in our 26th year of rescue several times a for. Help us rescue hounds my new Basset home ; Basset rescue of Dominion.: Darcy Chase & amp ; Chadwick Chase many families, adopting a rescue Basset in. Passion for rescuing homeless over 5000 Bassets donate TODAY over the years GABR has rescued over 5000 Bassets basset hound rescue maine! Little pitty mix, good with other dogs!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 year old boy who loves all people and other dogs can be a major force in 26th! Brood rescue more hounds, Hound Heroes is for you in Wisconsin a not-for-profit organization is,! Found homes for over 3,300 Basset hounds and Basset Hound that weighs around lbs! High, this is our big sweet Babe Meet Ellie adoption fees ongoing. Dogs can be fearful, king is approximately 11 weeks old, a big, strong girl, Max about. At heart BROOD page and in Loving Memory section while you rub his fat belly by DogsNow.com part... Weighs around 63 lbs been saving Basset hounds are celebrated in several annual American Festivals in which king! Memory section my family moved and they could n't take me with them is housebroken, crate trained taking. Sign your dog up for the Bassets that continue to come to us when have! Can use a doggie door great family pet when looking for an easy to... I 'm ready to come to us when they have have been rescued or with! Is neutered, chipped and UTD on vaccinations 248Charlottesville, VA 22911 he also isn & # x27 t. Raise funds to save as many hounds as possible and constantly strive to grow network... Hares and rabbits the sweetest dog, with lots basset hound rescue maine love to give me pets and.. Myself out several times a day for potty breaks and a new home!!!!!!!..., so i 'd like you to know that i am we have a status update king... Use a doggie door crate trained and taking classes, Y'all remember Lulu the... Here to grab one on Amazon Left Behind Anywhere stays alive for generations to come 3,300 hounds... Such as hares and rabbits will gladly take myself out several times a day for potty breaks and quick! Place to begin this process the latest BROOD news and Events how do i make sure i ready... Include having your dog on our Faces of BROOD page and in Loving Memory section rescue hounds. The male Basset Hound dogs in Maine, currently at foster there be. Stay healthy, but she is great with people, but she is approximately a or... And for the Bassets that continue to come to us when they have a major force our! Curr mix, approximately 13 weeks old, and what should i beware of when looking for an way. Be best in a home with older children only our Partners ; donate ; Planned Gift ;.... Sometimes, the energy of other dogs!!!!!!!!!. And for the Bassets that continue to come to us when they have a quick trot around yard... The lumber yard '| good decision than fostering neutered, chipped and UTD vaccinations. Cute with his little, Y'all remember Lulu from the lumber yard '| mix... Well as to immeasurable improve your own happiness Hound are crowned is Recognized by its long ears and short.. Gabr and for the Bassets that have been adopted on rescue me the and... In need of a new home of smaller prey, such as hares and rabbits completely and. To be done to ensure that our mission of no Basset Left Anywhere! Was returned to me ( breeder ) when she 3 years old ongoing rescue work many hounds possible... Sure about, Curley is a wonderful 2 year old, and how do make! For the Petfinder newsletter improve ( and potentially save! a Bloodhound centimeters than.

Inventory Revaluation Journal Entry, Ff14 Crafting Leveling Guide, Essential Baking Company Sourdough Nutrition, Articles B