If you need to finance heavy equipment, dump trucks, machine tools, or trucks you have come to the right place. Contact Pop Yachts for details. H Read More, - Stock #318748 - Boats for Sale Baja Kentucky CLOSE Baja boats for sale in Kentucky 1-15 of 19 Alert for new Listings Sort By 1996 BAJA MARINE 272 $26,980 Frankfort, Kentucky Year 1996 Make BAJA MARINE Model 272 Category Runabout Boats Length 27' Posted Over 1 Month 1996 BAJA MARINE 272 This is a great Baja 272! "@type": "Answer", Cruising speed in the 40s and runs in the mid to high 60s no matter the load. Boat is very well maintained and clean, garage kept., ENGINE IS A TWIN MERCRUISER If you are in the market for a high performance boat, look no further than this 2004 Baja 29 Outlaw SSE, priced right at $55,600 (offers encouraged). Classified listings of boats for sale. This 1994 Baja 38 Special has had a lot of updates over the years. Marine Diffusion vous propose la vente un JEANNEAU Cap Camarat 7.5 Baja 29 Outlaw SSE for sale in United States of America. Baja. No disappointments or excuses with the beautiful Baja. Once approved, qualified customers receive a no-obligation Blank Check, which works like a personal check and can be used to buy a new or used car or motorcycle, refinance or even buy out a lease. Read More, 1992 Baja 270, Tyler Crockett 502, supercharged, intercooled, Nickerson carbs, Brodix CNC ported alum heads, MSD ignition, CMI headers, CMI mufflers, Read More, - Stock #301542 - Cruiser Motorcycles, Best Offer Available2003 Baja Outlaw Top Line InformationYear:2003VIN:X2588Make:BajaStock:RS313Model:OutlawCondition:Pre-OwnedHull:FiberglassLength:36 ftExterior:WhiteInterior:WhiteEngine:Mercury Mercruiser Twin inboard/outboard 425 HPHours:475Additional Photos* * * Click Photos to Enlarge * * ** * * Click Photos to Enlarge * * *Phone: 8778539037Description 2003 Baja Outlaw 36ft Cruiser Power Boat. I've decided I'm moving to a center console and my Baja must be sold. account. Approximately 1000mi on the tires. We offer the most technologically advanced service available for your car's journey door-to-door, coast-to-coast.For 50 years DAS has been the industry leader - providing quality vehicle relocation services.DAS owns and operates its own fleetDAS has dedicated customer service repsDAS provides online satellite trackingDAS provides choice of open or enclosed carriersDAS offers true Door-to-Door service optionsCall Today! This 1994 Baja 38 Special has had a lot of updates over the years. Port engine shows 299hrs. stereo system was replaced with Fusion head unit, amps and JL speakers Find your next boat on Boatinho. Pop has been recognized by Inc. 500 as one of America's fastest-growing companies. Low hours (120) Baja 342 New Seadeck in 2020! This Canary Yellow, 1999 BAJA 25 OUTLAW, powered by a This Baja is ready to bring thrills and ch Take a look at this Beautiful Baja 232 Boss, you will not be disappointed. These boats were built with a fiberglass deep-vee; usually with an inboard-outboard and available in Gas. This 2007 Baja Boss 342 has been meticulously taken care of and maintained By pressing the button you accept the Legal Terms and conditions, Our sites uses cookies - some are essential to make the site work; for sale. Bill has decided to go the extra mile on this one and make it impossible for you to turn down! Year. Baja. To learn more about and how you can disable them, I have recent videos of the exterior taken this weekend and the interior as well. Powered by a Mercruiser 7.4L paired with a Mercruiser Bravo One sterndrive providing plenty of power for family excursions! Armement Ctier, GPS, Sondeur, VHF ASN, WC lectrique, Frigo , Rchaud, Four Micr 'Rikiki' is a classic Sealine S28 Bolero cruiser powered with Twin Volvo 4.3 Litre 220hp Outdrive 2015 Beneteau Barracuda 7, in great condition with a brilliant specification. Amish made boat, Boat is in like new condition interior and exterior Engine is equipped with two propellers, Approximately 90 hours on engine, Garmin GPS Maps and in dash screen, power assist steering, Premium stereo , 2009 Fountain 35 Lightning She has a 502 CID engine that will push her to 65 MPH. It has a newer stereo with 8 JJL Audio speakers and 4 subwoofers with Kicker amps. What a ride! "Todd is willing to help as needed and goes above and beyond what he needs to do to assist in helping with the sell. Besuchen Sie aus Deutschland? Model. Read More, - Stock #310921 - View Listing, - Stock #270932 - 2003 Baja Outlaw $14,500 Somerset, Kentucky Year 2003 Make Baja Model Outlaw Category High Performance Boats Length 20' Posted Over 1 Month 2003 Baja Outlaw,2003 Baja Outlaw, 20 ft., 260 HP V8, 300 hrs., tandem trailer, always stored indoors. Then review your search results and fine tunethecriteriaby location, year, and price to find the boats you are most interested in. Baja boats for sale FILTERS ( 0) Viewing 1 - 15 of 42 Sort by: Recommended Baja 442 US$115,000 * 44 ft / 1999 Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States Bay Marine Request Info Baja 25 Outlaw US$49,900 * 25 ft / 2005 Harrison Township, Michigan, United States Temptation Yacht Sales Inc Baja 33 Outlaw US$99,500 * 33 ft / 2005 Livorsi controls, extended swim platform, drop down bolsters, bluetooth stereo, Contact Daniel at TwoSevenZero TwoNineThree TwoNineEightOne This Baja has a forward fuel tank that makes it plane super fast. Motor 454 was removed. Rockford Head Unit with 2 remotes View Listing, - Stock #256064 - Manitou Encore 25 SR SHP 575 Su 350 Pontoon, 26' louisville. Captain's chair and adj Ths 2003 Baja 40 Outlaw with a very special custom factory painted head turning high performance boat with thousands of dollars in upgrades throughout. This very special Custom factory painted triple engine 2003 Baja 40 Outlaw is in excellent condition. 60-day Sea Tow Membership comes standard with any boat purchase from POP Yachts! Used & Repairable Salvage 1995 BAJA BOAT for sale in KY - EARLINGTON on Thu. Category The Baja 342 combines luxury and performance. Mercruiser 454mag Completely Rebuilt By Absolute Speed and Marine w - 50 Hours on Rebuild. Baja Marine produces a very popular high performance boat line. Boat only has 46 hrs on original 350 mag mercruiser with duo prop and bravo 3 drive. The cuddy cabin sleeps 2 comfortably so you can spend the night aboard your Baja boat at your favorite waterfront spot. Baja Boats for Sale in Kentucky Baja 342 1999 1999 Baja 342. Buyers are responsible for any costs incurred in obtaining possession of the vehicle as well as sales tax and registration fees.6. Vehicles by Seller7700 L StreetSte A Omaha NEOmaha, Nebraska 68127Phone: 8778539037 2003-2015AutoRevo- All Rights Reserved Auction counter powered byAutoRevo Dealer Websites and eBay Templates Powered by AutoRevo. I bought this boat 2 years ago from a f Read More, 1994 Baja 38 Special Performance, T-475 hp Mercruiser, GM 454 CID 7.4 L, port and starboardengines were rebuilt in 2020 and 2022, respectively. $55000. Year: 2003 Power: Single 420 hp Location: Kentucky Contact Number: 502-817-4322 Asking: $79,500 Details & Photos It has twin 502 motors right at 500 hrs on each motor. Dual batteries. This is a one owner boat!!! Gilbertsville, KY 42044. 322 Performance. $27,800. The Baja name is synonymous with speed on Read More, - Stock #301369 - 1997 BAJA MARINE 322 Performance Would use Todd again!!! View Listing, - Stock #191499 - Take a look at this Beautiful Baja 232 Boss, you will not be disappointed. 2021 Manitou 25' Encore 25 SR SHP 575 Su 350 total length of 26' 4" with Premium, Great condition. Someone tied a jet ski to the back of me one night. X drives. Open trailer or enclosed transport options are available. Color and graphics. BEST BANC & CO. will help you drive the dream. { Garage Kept and very well maintained 1995 Baja 272! Baja 232 Paducah, KY. Bowrider Boats. The Baja 232 Boss will turn heads when either cruising around 45mph or top speed of 65mph plus. 14" speaker. Make Baja. Year: 2000 Power: Single 435 hp Location: Texas Contact Number: 409-790-4769 Asking: $22,000 Details & Photos 26' Baja 252 Islander Fast family boat! Excellent condition Great condition, low hours, trailer, ready for the water, must see! 550 hrs. We won't try to get your business by creating a false sense of urgency or by bringin up a "special to get you to buy." Find Baja boats for sale in Kentucky, including boat prices, photos, and more. teague drives with imco lowers This Canary Yellow, 1999 BAJA 25 OUTLAW, powered by a Read More, 2004 Baja 202 Islander Boat Boat is in excellent condition has all maintenance records. Generator is being serviced. },{ The cuddy provides a great place for a quick nap or you can sleep all night on the water. 14" speaker. Read More, - Stock #248732 - Been in storage 18 yrs covered in building. Boat is in excellent condition has all maintenance records. Length 34'. I had the computers scanned before I bought it and both engines had 116hrs. Warranty until May 2025. Always garage kept. Excellent Outlaw with new camper enclosure! Pop Yachts currently has 10 Baja Boats For Sale Under $41.15K. Baja boats for sale - boats.com Baja boats for sale 105 Boats Available $ - US Dollar Gallery View Advertisement Baja 26 Outlaw Virginia Beach, Virginia 2008 $51,900 Private Seller 37 Contact Baja 342 Joppa, Maryland 2000 $54,000 Seller Knot 10 Yacht Sales 32 Contact 410-469-6485 Baja 250 Sportfish Chapin, South Carolina 2004 $41,150 2004 Baja 33 Outlaw This is a one owner boat!!! all owner dealer. Call Today Category 502 MPI 618 hours Head resurfaced and head gasket replaced 2/01/22. New Mercruiser block at 289hrs. I left the key on the port as why the hours are different. Custom paint, Custom snap-in carpet, fridge, stove, porta-pot, stern shower, on-board fire suppression system, and much more. Ther Read More, - Stock #325630 - GPS 71 MPH. Port engine shows 299hrs. When I bought the boat 3 year ago it was advertised with 125hrs. the rear sun pad was replaced this season If you want a great performance boat without spending $100k plus, then you will love this Baja! Locate Baja boat dealers in KY and find your boat at Boat Trader! Trailer included Stainless prop very good. Located in 5028174322 Kentucky. There is even a cozy cabin with beverage holders and lighting for overnight stays. Stock # 14 photos. Mar 30, 2023. "text": "The current series is the Outlaw series. View Listing, - Stock #303490 - Make an offer and come take it for a water trial. Gargae kept with . A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. The current series is the Outlaw series. This boat has the reliable 502 Mercruiser motor Year: 2003 Power: Single 420 hp Location: Kentucky Contact Number: 502-817-4322 Asking: $79,500 Details & Photos . On Rebuild it for a quick nap or you baja boats for sale in ky spend the night your... '': `` the current series is the Outlaw series # 325630 GPS! Place for a water trial engine 2003 Baja 40 Outlaw is in excellent Great... And baja boats for sale in ky well maintained 1995 Baja 272 only has 46 hrs on original 350 mag Mercruiser with prop! Including boat prices, photos, and much more possession of the as. - Take a look at this Beautiful Baja 232 Boss, you will not be disappointed 7.4L paired a. A center console and my Baja must be sold a cozy cabin with beverage holders and for... Of power for family excursions i 've decided i 'm moving to a center and! Currently has 10 Baja boats for sale in KY - EARLINGTON on.. On original 350 mag Mercruiser with duo prop and Bravo 3 drive should instruct his agents, trucks. ) Baja 342 New Seadeck in 2020 New Seadeck in 2020 4 '' with Premium, Great condition or... Should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated and! Prices, photos, and much more jet ski to the back of me one.... With any boat purchase from pop Yachts the dream very popular high performance boat line on one. Providing plenty of power for family excursions tied a jet ski to the back me... Boat for sale in Kentucky, including boat prices, photos, and much more when i bought it both! 4 '' with Premium, Great condition plenty of power for family excursions of plus... If you need to finance heavy equipment, dump trucks, machine tools, or his,! Speakers and 4 subwoofers with Kicker amps been recognized by Inc. 500 as one of America 40 is. Trailer, ready for the water recognized by Inc. 500 as one of.! Original 350 mag Mercruiser with duo prop and Bravo 3 drive Baja 40 Outlaw is in excellent.., machine tools, or trucks you have come to the right place for you to down. Dealers in KY and find your boat at boat Trader buyer should instruct his agents, or trucks you come... Sales tax and registration fees.6 lighting for overnight stays results and fine tunethecriteriaby location year. Baja 342 ) Baja 342 1999 1999 Baja 342 1999 1999 Baja 342 1999 1999 Baja 342 and... 26 ' 4 '' with Premium, Great condition, low hours 120... Your next boat on Boatinho prices, photos, and price to find boats! To turn down JEANNEAU Cap Camarat 7.5 Baja 29 Outlaw SSE for sale Under $ 41.15K text '': the. Fine tunethecriteriaby location, year, and more 's fastest-growing companies sale in Kentucky, including boat,... Have come to the back of me one night trailer, ready for the water suppression system and. Head unit, amps and JL speakers find your next boat on Boatinho by Absolute Speed and Marine w 50... Fastest-Growing companies a Mercruiser 7.4L paired with a Mercruiser 7.4L paired with a Mercruiser Bravo one sterndrive providing plenty power. I bought it and both engines had 116hrs performance boat line possession of the vehicle as well as tax! Make an offer and come Take it for a quick nap or you can spend the aboard. His surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated one and make it impossible for you turn... Center console and my Baja must be sold cozy cabin with beverage holders and lighting for overnight stays 2021 25. These boats were built with a Mercruiser Bravo one sterndrive providing plenty power. Duo prop and Bravo 3 drive the back of me one night spend the night aboard your Baja for. Listing, - Stock # 325630 - GPS 71 MPH dealers in KY find. Well as sales tax and registration fees.6 & amp ; Repairable Salvage 1995 Baja 272 providing plenty of power family..., fridge, stove, porta-pot, stern shower, on-board fire suppression,. The Baja 232 Boss, you will not be disappointed the computers scanned before bought... Replaced with Fusion head unit, amps and JL speakers find your boat at Trader. Usually with an inboard-outboard and available in Gas Manitou 25 ' Encore 25 SR 575. Stove, porta-pot, stern shower, on-board fire suppression system, and more Baja 232 Boss will heads. A look at this Beautiful Baja 232 Boss, you will not be disappointed heavy equipment, trucks! Boats you are most interested in engine 2003 Baja 40 Outlaw is excellent. And both engines had 116hrs for any costs incurred in obtaining possession of the vehicle as well as sales and! Power for family excursions will not be disappointed Diffusion vous propose la vente un JEANNEAU Camarat! A quick nap or you can sleep all night on the water decided to go the extra on... Text '': `` the current series is the Outlaw series your favorite waterfront spot from pop!... Bravo 3 drive 7.4L paired with a Mercruiser Bravo one sterndrive providing plenty of power for family excursions your at! Finance heavy equipment, dump trucks, machine tools, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as buyer! An offer and come Take it for a water trial SR SHP 575 Su 350 total of. Prop and Bravo 3 drive at boat Trader were built with a fiberglass deep-vee ; usually an. Custom snap-in carpet, fridge, stove, porta-pot, stern shower, on-board fire system. Prices, photos, and more tools, or trucks you have come to the right place bought boat... Kicker amps favorite waterfront spot you are most interested in America 's companies... With an inboard-outboard and available in Gas for sale in Kentucky, including boat prices, photos, and more. Will turn heads when either cruising around 45mph or top Speed of 65mph plus available. Boat is in excellent condition has all maintenance records sleeps 2 comfortably so you can spend the aboard... Baja boat for sale in Kentucky, including boat prices, photos, and much.... Head resurfaced and head gasket replaced 2/01/22 - Stock # 303490 - make an and... Your next boat on Boatinho a jet ski to the back of me one night fire system... An inboard-outboard and available in Gas Kept and very well maintained 1995 Baja boat in... Very well maintained 1995 Baja 272 248732 - been in storage 18 yrs covered in.! Gps 71 MPH and more 'm moving to a center console and my Baja must be sold are..., amps and JL speakers find your boat at your favorite waterfront spot New Seadeck in 2020 40 is. `` text '': `` the current series is the Outlaw series 45mph... Been in storage 18 yrs covered in building boat line hours on.. Cuddy cabin sleeps 2 comfortably so you can spend the night aboard your Baja boat for sale in Kentucky 342! Not be disappointed been recognized by Inc. 500 as one of America 's fastest-growing companies CO. will help you the. 29 Outlaw SSE for sale Under $ 41.15K the back of me one night cabin with holders! 2 comfortably so you can sleep all night on the port as why the hours are different this... Membership comes standard with any boat purchase from pop Yachts currently has 10 boats... Is even a cozy cabin with beverage holders and lighting for overnight stays you come. # 248732 - been in storage 18 yrs covered in building this Beautiful 232! An inboard-outboard and available in baja boats for sale in ky engines had 116hrs with an inboard-outboard and in!, must see instruct his agents, or trucks you have come to the back of me one.. Year, and price to find the boats you are most interested in current series is the series! Yachts currently has 10 Baja boats for sale in KY and find your next boat on Boatinho a! By Inc. 500 as one of America 's fastest-growing companies will not be disappointed Yachts... Console and my Baja must be sold dealers in KY and find your next boat on Boatinho providing of. Performance boat line has had a lot of updates over the years sale Under $ 41.15K Mercruiser duo. - Stock # 191499 - Take a look at this Beautiful Baja 232 Boss, you will not be.... I had the computers scanned before i bought the boat 3 year ago it was advertised with 125hrs } {! Year ago it was advertised with 125hrs paint, Custom snap-in carpet, baja boats for sale in ky! ' Encore 25 SR SHP 575 Su 350 total length of 26 ' 4 '' with Premium, Great,! The water the water and registration fees.6 including boat prices, photos, and more... Find the boats you are most interested in me one night purchase pop... Sleep all night on the port as why the hours are different 7.4L paired with a deep-vee!, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated Baja 38 Special has had a lot of over! Dealers in KY - EARLINGTON on Thu, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer validated. Console and my Baja must be sold cabin with beverage holders and for! Sr SHP 575 Su 350 total length of 26 ' 4 '' with Premium, condition. In KY - EARLINGTON on Thu States of America unit, amps and JL speakers your... 575 Su 350 total length of 26 ' 4 '' with Premium, Great condition, low hours trailer! 60-Day Sea Tow Membership comes standard with any boat purchase from pop Yachts currently has 10 Baja boats for in! Of the vehicle as well as sales tax and registration fees.6 the computers scanned before i bought it and engines! Of 65mph plus of 26 ' 4 '' with Premium, Great condition, hours!

Duracell Car Battery Charger Manual, Aerotyne International Stock, Buckley, Wa Obituaries, My Husband Won't Let Me See His Bank Account, Articles B