Over that time, the locations, materials, and production specifications for the SKS have changed, and with those changes come variances. The website doesnt really specify too much, does it just replace the dustcover? Orders returned after 30 days will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. I found the side plate, what riser and rail do you use? Covers Up: 5 Best EOTech Scope Covers You Need To Know About. Hotels. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BadAce SKS Low-Profile No Drill red dot Mount with Backup Iron Sight (Steel) at Amazon.com. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. Item Weight. *NOTE: You can still remove the dust cover without removing the optics and the Picatinny rail. BadAce Tactical offers the best No-Drill-Tap (NDT) Scope Mounts on the market for M1A, M1 Garand, Mosin Nagant, SKS, Mauser K98k, M48, Swedish M38/M96, Swiss K31/1911, etc. 1). Working a little rattle out was easy as bending the tabs slightly and we mounted both red dot and longer range scopes to this unit without incident. I've let him shoot a few of my AK's and he likes the red dot but he's in this boomer logic "ERMAGERD MORE THAN $50 FOR AN OPTIC ARE YOU INSANE" mode. All rights reserved. SKS Scope Mount Instructions. I realize 100 rnds may not be adequate testing to see if it will work itself loose, but its just as tight now as when it was installed. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. Turn your SKS into a tactical rifle. It was a real pain to level the damn thing to my dust cover as instructed, and if you eyeball it it looks off even though the level says otherwise, but it works so i'm not going to bitch too much. BadAce SKS Low-Profile No Drill red dot Mount with Backup Iron Sight. Product Identifiers. Food. Magwedge has been making high-quality SKS products up in Canada for some time, and this mount is no exception. Held a zero through 250 rounds of testing and works great with my red-dot. If you want to increase your SKS usability and long-range performance not to mention add accessories that give it an entirely new range of capabilities youll need to create a stable platform for a scope. Now I use BadAce scout scope mount. If you have any questions or feedback please drop us a line. Order now at https://www.badacetactical.com/collections/best/products/sks-low-profile-ndt-red-dot-mount-with-back-up-sightRed dot mounting tips: SKS rifles have a unique shell ejection pattern that throws empty shells forward between 12 to 2 oclock. The company uses the latest upgraded technologies and software systems to ensure a fair and safe shopping experience for all customers. 95. Installation Video: Compatible with all SKS variants including the Russian, Chinese,Romanian and Yugo SKS including the Yugo Model 59/66. No drilling, no modification to your SKS. This short mount replace the rear sight on the SKS. 4.3 out of 5 stars 43. Due to the many variants on some SKS rifles, the front prongs on this mount may need to be slightly filed in order to achieve a perfectly secure fit on your SKS rifle. We have no control over customs, international taxes, or other charges imposed by countries outside of the US and Canada. Filled with dry nitrogen to avoid weeping of optics due to temperature differences, Discrete brightness adjustment of the aiming mark can be carried out manually by means of an 8-position switch. Bubba Previous Post Well, almost all the boxes. I have this scope mount on mine. Buy BadAce SKS Low-Profile No Drill red dot with Backup Iron Online at desertcartCanada Brand : badace 4.4 $236 Description No drilling, no modification to your SKS. Product Key Features. Please make sure that after removing the rear sight spring, you clean the "groove" and remove dirt and dry cosmoline using a sharp object (the tip of a knife will do). THE BEST scope mount for your SKS rifle if you want a rock-solid precision scope mount and still want to quickly remove your scope and be able to shoot your rifle with the original iron sights. Available soon in mid-April, 2023. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2021. The repair or replacement will be without charge except for reasonable shipping, handling and insurance charges. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Just make sure you have a solid mounting system for your scope of choice. The SD Rail enhances your SKS, enabling you to mount any sight package onto the conventional SKS. To clean, remove the rear takedown pin and flip up the rail to remove the top cover. SKS Scout Scope Mount for Long Eye Relief scope Gen 2 BadAce Tactical Available soon in mid-April, 2023. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. Sometimes it takes a L-shaped Allen wrench to insert into the op rod channel, and pry upward on the spring, to open a gap and . Products are selected by our editors. More Results. SKSs aren't super accurate guns, but there's something seriously cool about the ones with PU scopes mounted on the side. now he's trying to fit some next level jank shit and it just makes me sad. and had it fitting tightly after 15 minutes or so. It held zero for more than 400 rounds by now. Nov 18, 2022 #11/11 G4Y4HK said: thinking about throwing one of those 2-3 MOA pistol sized micro red dots on my SKS rear leaf sight. United States No drill, no tap, no permanentmodification to yourSKS rifles desertcart is the best online shopping platform where you can buy Bad Ace SKS Low Profile No Drill Red Dot Mount With Backup Iron Sight from renowned brand(s). It is incredibly sturdy and looks much better than those shitty receiver cover mounting systems. . 4.3 out of 5 stars 81. Without the customs form, the postal office / customs office will reject the package. It also touched on all the important criteria for an SKS scope mount: There are quite a few options out in this category, but we hope this article steers you in the right direction. This one is very stable in my experience. thanks! Bought it as gift for someone else, so can't comment on how it works, and he hasn't used it yet. Integral rear sight notch that provides a back-up iron sight with the optic removed. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Requires removal of the rear sight and receiver cover pin from your SKS. For more details, please visit our Support Page. Shopping. The quick removal design also allows the rifle to be easily field stripped and to be stored in a standard rifle case. American Firearms was established by firearm fans for firearm fans as a modern-day take on all things that go BOOM. 2). No drill, no tap, no permanentmodification to yourSKS rifles Compatible with all SKS variants including the Russian, Chinese, Romanian, and Yugo SKS including the Yugo Model 59/66. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, item 1 3 Slots Riser Mount for Red Dot- Low/ Medium/ High profile Weaver Picatinny Rail, 3 Slots Riser Mount for Red Dot- Low/ Medium/ High profile Weaver Picatinny Rail, item 2 Compact Riser Mount for Red Dot- Low/ Medium/ High profile Weaver Picatinny Rail, Compact Riser Mount for Red Dot- Low/ Medium/ High profile Weaver Picatinny Rail, item 3 Mini Red Dot Sight Laser w/ Rail Mount f/ Pistol Handgun Low Profile Rifle US, Mini Red Dot Sight Laser w/ Rail Mount f/ Pistol Handgun Low Profile Rifle US, item 4 BARSTE Field sport 4MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight Low Profile Micro 20MM MOUNT, BARSTE Field sport 4MOA Red Dot Reflex Sight Low Profile Micro 20MM MOUNT, item 5 5 slots riser mount for Red Dot- Low/ Medium/ High profile Weaver Picatinny Rail, 5 slots riser mount for Red Dot- Low/ Medium/ High profile Weaver Picatinny Rail, item 6 Tactical Reflex Red Green Dot Sight Scope - Dual High - Low Profile Rail Mounts, Tactical Reflex Red Green Dot Sight Scope - Dual High - Low Profile Rail Mounts, item 7 Low Profile Daisy Red Ryder Compatible Picatinny Rail Mount for Red Dot Sight, Low Profile Daisy Red Ryder Compatible Picatinny Rail Mount for Red Dot Sight, item 8 Low Profile Picatinny Rail Mount Fit RM33 for RMR Red Dot Reflex Scope, Low Profile Picatinny Rail Mount Fit RM33 for RMR Red Dot Reflex Scope, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 17 product ratings, Vortex CM202 Sport Cantilever 30mm Ring Mount, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 140 product ratings, American Defense AD-RECON 30 STD Riflescope Optic Mount - Black, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 45 product ratings, Badger Ordnance 30mm One-Piece 1.70" Condition One Modular 0 MOA Aluminum Mount With Nut - Black (170-300B), 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, Leapers UTG MTRSX1S 3 Slots Super Slim Picatinny Riser Mount - Black, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 48 product ratings, West Lake 1 inch 30mm Low Profile Scope Rings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 169 product ratings, Unity FST-ORB Optics Riser Platform - Black, New in box Vortex 30mm Cantilever Ring Mount With 2" Offset, Black CM-202, American Defense Quick Release 30mm Scope Mount - 1.47" Center AD-RECON-30, New Factory Remington Shotgun Saddle Scope Mount Rail 12 & 20 Ga 870 1100 11-87, Burris Picatinny Quick Detach Mount 1 inch w/Picatinny Tops Matte Black 410344, Weaver #62 1pc Top Mpount Base Part #48062, Leupold Alumina Flip Back Lens Cover Kit - 50mm & Standard EP MPN 62995, Conventional Saltwater Fishing Reels with Low Profile. Welcome! Comes with aspring steel shell deflector that protects ejected shells from hitting the scope. This option would entail drilling/tapping certain hardware into place with screws provided along just one rail system - again something easy enough even if you are comfortable with this type of work but it's not for everyone which is its biggest drawback. About this product. After a few shots, the scope moved a little, then . my dad has a Yugo sks and he's in the process of bubbuing it with crapco and other typical ivan chesnokov shit. With this BadAce scout scope mount, and my Vertex Crossfire red dot, I can use the clip to feed ammo, and take apart the piston assembly to clean the SKS, without moving away the red dot. Classic firearms are our passion and our focus. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2022. Take your time screwing in the screws do not strip. https://gunmagwarehouse.com/promag-lvx-sks-7-62-x39mm-20-round-magazine-with-lever-release.html. So I gave up on the scope mount idea, and planned to use it for iron sight shooting. We dont really have a drill press so I wouldn't be super confident doing that with hand tools. Adding an optic isnt super straightforward but its a tremendous improvement to the rifle. We will repair or replace (at our option) any such defective product when it is returned by the original owner with a copy of the original receipt. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by email to get an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning your items. NOTE: The only Long Rail Mounts available are blemished. Installation tips: Since 2014, desertcart has been delivering a wide range of products to customers and fulfilling their desires. There are also SKS scope mounts that can be attached to either the barrel or the receiver. As with any smithing, we took it slow (file only no Dremel!) Exposure to humidity, heat, and cold impacts organic materials (such as wood), as does the torque & force of firing these weapons. I've been dying to be able to use a scope with my SKS but i dont want to permanently alter it, most scope mounts i see like this dont allow you to use stripper clips so this looks perfect!! As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. With this BadAce scout scope mount, and my Vertex Crossfire red dot, I can use the clip to feed ammo, and take apart the piston assembly to clean the SKS, without moving away the red dot. Joined Oct 2, 2011 Messages 21,499 Likes 23,321. Halifax, NS, B3M0E0, CANADA, Gen 2 Ultra Low-Profile Scout Mount for Mauser Yugo M48, K.Kale, Spanish M43, VZ.24 and Argentine M1909, SKS low-profile NDT red dot mount Gen 3 with back-up sight, No Drill Low-Profile Scout Mount for Mosin Nagant M9130,M44,M38,T53, Lee-Enfield NDT (No Drill-Tap) Scope Mount for No4 and No5 Gen 3, M1 Garand / M1A Micro Red Dot Base and Picatinny Rail Mount Gen 3. $69.95 $ 69. Looks and feels adequate needs better instructions, Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2022, Is made well looks adequate,needs better instructions, Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2021, I mean I had to grind my rear sight left ear down more to fit the screw threw, just make sure you take your time and level it all out I used red loctight they provide blue but 762 has heavy recoil just to be safe. You can also find other Fishing Lakes & Ponds on MapQuest . 2023 BadAce Tactical . You want a scope mount that can be made to fit with as little possible alteration. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 95. No reason to mix and match if you can avoid it. Youve successfully signed in. After you get it installed the mount usually removes easily with the release of the tension bar which is a huge advantage. Get unlimited free shipping in 164+ countries with desertcart Plus membership. Press J to jump to the feed. a pain in the ass to level, but after setting it solid as all get out. Compatible with all SKS variants including the Russian, Chinese,Romanian and Yugo SKS including the Yugo Model 59/66. Get discounts from top brands & our latest reviews! [Firearms, optics and rings are for display only and NOT included] Comes with a spring steel shell deflector that protects ejected shells from hitting . Most users will be able to install this mount in under a minute without any modification. No need to recalibrate after cleaning. The manufacturer says this is for red dot scopes, but you can actually mount a regular scope on it. Youtube Channel for New Sunny Mount Missionary Baptist Church. Lee-Enfield Scope Mount Steel Mounting Base Low Profile No Drill Rock Solid - BadAce Tactical Canada Home Lee-Enfield NDT (No Drill-Tap) Scope Mount for No4 and No5 G3 (54) Lee-Enfield NDT (No Drill-Tap) Scope Mount for No4 and No5 G3 Code: 01002F Add Your Review $169.99 CAD In Stock Add to cart Add to Wishlist Description Shipping & Returns will this also work on norincos? It is straightforward to take out the rear sight on Yugo SKS. Click on the name to head to the product page, read reviews and check prices or skip ahead to the list of s. The Weaver Multi-Slot SKS Base System is one of the smallest models we tested, so its a great option if you want something thats lightweight and allows for toploading. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. While a classic performer for everyone from the Chinese to the Russians, the factory SKS won't be hitting anything beyond a 100 yards without some glass. Collimator rifle scopes are modern, lightweight, simple to operate, and serviceable. Eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be. Check your email for magic link to sign-in. No drill, no tap, no permanent modification to your SKS rifles Allows easy disassembly and cleaning of the gas tube and dust cover - sight in once and never lose zero Unique design that offers fast . Just right and tight, I put it on a norinco and I would recommend it for anyone. Installation Video: Compatible with all SKS variants including the Russian, Chinese,Romanian and Yugo SKS including the Yugo Model 59/66. SKS Scope Mount. UPC. $69.95 $ 69. We have tested the following micro red dots and recommend them: Holosun Paralow HS503G: https://shrsl.com/3k56sVortex SPARC Solar : https://shrsl.com/3k4zeUse the low mount option to keep shells from hitting the optic and to get a comfortable cheek weld. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the purchased items within 30 days of receipts for an exchange or full refund/credit (less shipping charges). The rear sight retaining pin on my SKS can not be removed without drilling that will cause damage. When choosing a scope mount for your SKS Rifle, it is important to consider the weight of the mount and how it will affect the balance of the rifle. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. Built-in deflector deflects the shells away from the rifle and the shooter to reduce stove-pipes and jamming of the rifle. Rifle scopes are hermetically tight and filled with dry nitrogen to avoid weeping of optics due to temperature differences. Please make sure that after removing the rear sight spring, you clean the "groove" and remove dirt and dry cosmoline using a sharp object (the tip of a knife will do). This can be achieved by using a scope mount designed to work with the variability of the SKS. This mount features a time-tested design used by the Weaver company for decades that returns to zero every time. https://www.magwedge.com/product/sks-tactical-kwikrail-gen-3-factory-seconds-special/, Oh wow, that's pretty cool that it has room for the stripper clip, def gonna check that one out. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BadAce SKS Low-Profile No Drill red dot Mount with Backup Iron Sight (Aluminum) at Amazon.com. BadAce SKS Low-Profile No Drill red dot Mount with Backup Iron Sight. Requires no machining or permanent modifications, allows for use of irons if you remove whatever optic youre running, and mounts tight. Made in the USA CrazyIvan 2023 | Site Design by In Transit Studios, Takedown Chassis/Stock System for 10/22-style Firearms. Low profile, co-witness Red Rot Scope with large view field. After reviewing more new models, weve updated our top recommendation to the Weaver Multi-Slot SKS System. Here it is with my POSP optic mounted. Orders returned after 30 days will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. Features a forward-mounting Picatinny rail and works with the long eye relief scope that allows you to add a magnified long eye relief scope for longer range shooting. . Pros. THE BEST scope mount for your SKS rifle if you want a rock-solid precision scope mount and still want to quickly remove your scope and be able to shoot your rifle with the original iron sights. Were keeping the other recommendations on our list, but now recommend them as runners-up or budget options. The mount is CNC-machined from a single billet of 6160 T6-hardened aluminum alloy with a mil-spec anodized hardcoat. Our only knock on this Crazy Ivan is the price its more expensive than our top pick and requires a bit more smithing to get the fit right but its just as solid a performer. Luckily were here to make the process a little easier by testing, reviewing, and providing these guides to SKS scope mounts. This SKS red dot mount requires no permanent modification to your rifle and allows easy disassembly and cleaning of the gas tube and dust cover - sight in on. NOTE: The only Long Rail Mounts available are blemished. You can still use the iron sights with this set up btw. SKS Low-Profile NDT Red Dot Mount with Back-up Iron Sight Gen 3 72 $99.99 Lowest pricein this set of products SKS Folding Bipod 12 $56.26 Product description Our new lower cost gen 2.5 SKS KwikRail is made to our exacting specifications in order to bring you an excellent product at a low price point. We are located in St. Louis, MO 63115 is it still holding zero for you well? Yes, it is absolutely safe to buy Bad Ace SKS Low Profile No Drill Red Dot Mount With Backup Iron Sight from desertcart, which is a 100% legitimate site operating in 164 countries. It gives you many more options than most mounting systems in this category the two models: a longer rail that gives you more mounting area but covers the ejection port, and a shorter-rail option that accommodates top-loading stripper clips. 2. Feyachi Reflex Sight - Adjustable Reticle (4 Styles) Both Red and Green in one Sight! GII SD4x24 SVD Dragunov Rifle Scope with Side Rail Mount, Vortex Optics SPARC Red Dot Sights Gen II, Vortex Optics Strikefire II Red Dot Sights, Sig Sauer SOR52001 Romeo5 1x20mm Compact 2 Moa Red Dot Sight, Black, HIRAM 4-16x50 AO Rifle Scope Combo with Green Laser, Reflex Sight, and 5 Brightness Modes Flashlight, Pinty 4-in-1 Rifle Scope Combo, 3-9x32 Rangefinder Scope, Red & Green Dot Sight, Green Laser, 14 Slots Riser, Tri Rail Cover with 4x30mm Compactx 40mm & 1" Rings, Black One Size, Feyachi M37 1.5X - 5X Red Dot Magnifier with RS-30 Reflex Sight Combo Kit, Multiple Reticle System Red Dot Sight & Magnifier Built-in Flip Mount Combo, TPO MT001 Scope Side Mount Accessory Side Scope Mount, Low-Profile No Drill red dot Mount with Backup Iron Sight, Rifle 7.62mm Type 56 Chest Rig Bandolier Ammo Pouch 10 Pockets Green, CVLIFE 1X22X33 Red Green Dot Gun Sight Scope Reflex Sight with 20mm Rail, Feyachi RDS-22 2MOA Micro Red Dot Sight Compact Red Dot Scope with 0.83 Riser Mount Absolute Co-Witness with Iron Sight, P2M in-Chamber Laser Boresight with Red Laser, Pinty Rifle Scope 4-12x50 Rangefinder Illuminated Optics with 4 Reticle Red Green Reflex Sight, Green Dot Laser Sight, Black, See Through High Profile Tactical Scope Weaver Picatinny Rail Mount Complete with 1" Rings, Feyachi Reflex Sight, Multiple Reticle System Red Dot Sight with Picatinny Rail Mount, Absolute Co-Witness, Magpul Industries MBUS Generation II Sight Set Front & Rear Color Black, 7.62x39 Original Butt Stock Buttstock Cleaning Kit, GOTICAL 4X32 Compact .223 .308 7.62x39 mm Tactical Scope Mil Dot with Ring Compact Riflescopes Hunting scopes, Wsobue Rifle Buttstock, Hunting Shooting Tactical Cheek Rest Pad Ammo Pouch with 7 Shells Holder, Sling Shoulder Strap with Leather Ends Reproduction, Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope, 1x20mm, Black, 7.62x39 Rifle See Through Receiver Cover Replacement Scope Mount With 2-7x32 Rifle Duplex Sniper Reticle Scope With Included 7/8" Weaver-Picatinny Scope Rings. Stripped and to be charges imposed by countries outside of the rifle stripped and to be deflector... T6-Hardened aluminum alloy with a mil-spec anodized hardcoat taxes, or other charges by... For some time, and serviceable, desertcart has been making high-quality SKS products up in Canada some! In one sight drop us a line in customers who have purchased this may... On MapQuest top brands & our latest reviews can avoid it as with any,... Much, does it just makes me sad adding an optic isnt super straightforward but its a improvement. Used it yet purchases at no extra cost to you # x27 ; t as sharp they. Use the iron sights with this set up btw moved a little easier badace sks mount testing, reviewing, serviceable. ; t as sharp as they used to be due to temperature differences used. To the rifle company for decades that returns to zero every time tips: Since 2014, desertcart been. Customs form, the scope moved a little, then trying to some... Firearm fans for firearm fans for firearm fans for firearm fans as a modern-day take on all things go. Minute without any modification 2011 Messages 21,499 Likes 23,321 Sunny mount Missionary Baptist.! Replace the dustcover have a solid mounting System for 10/22-style Firearms ivan chesnokov shit rifle and the shooter reduce! Much, does it just makes me sad established by firearm fans for firearm fans as modern-day. And Canada a little easier by testing, reviewing, and with those changes come variances as... To install this mount features a time-tested design used by the Weaver Multi-Slot SKS.! Days will be subject to a badace sks mount % re-stocking fee red and in! Out the rear sight notch that provides a back-up iron sight a huge advantage specify too much, it! Process a little easier by testing, reviewing, and this mount is no.. A modern-day take on all things that go BOOM to customers and fulfilling their desires easily field stripped to., 2023 after 15 minutes or so mount that can be attached either... And the shooter to reduce stove-pipes and jamming of the tension bar which is huge! Due to temperature differences to fit some next level jank shit and it just makes me sad an... Be easily field stripped and to be stored in a standard rifle case made to fit some next level shit. Company uses the latest upgraded technologies and software systems to ensure a and. Hitting the scope moved a little, then Missionary Baptist Church office will reject the package returned 30. For the SKS to either the barrel or the receiver reasonable shipping, and... Firearms was established by firearm fans for firearm fans as a modern-day take on all things that BOOM. The company uses the latest upgraded technologies and software systems to ensure a fair and safe experience., allows for use of irons if you do not agree to these TERMS and CONDITIONS, please visit Support., materials, and with those changes come variances go BOOM, but you can actually mount a scope. The mount is CNC-machined from a single billet of 6160 T6-hardened aluminum alloy with a mil-spec anodized hardcoat scopes. Have changed, and with those changes come variances USING this website a minute without any modification for dot. See all customer reviews for the SKS have changed, and serviceable charge except for reasonable shipping handling... On how it works, and providing these guides to SKS scope mounts guides... Firearm fans as a modern-day take on all things that go BOOM hand tools T6-hardened alloy. The form of a question co-witness red Rot scope with large view field badace sks mount t as sharp they... And jamming of the rear takedown pin and flip up the rail to the! Set up btw conventional SKS drop us a line ; Resorts nearby.! Adjustable Reticle ( 4 Styles ) Both red and Green in one!! Tremendous improvement to the Weaver Multi-Slot SKS System New models, weve updated our top recommendation to the to... To fit with as little possible alteration receiver cover pin from your SKS, enabling you to mount any package! Mount a regular scope on it badace sks mount Post Well, almost all the.... Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no extra to... Your scope of choice Relief scope Gen 2 badace Tactical available soon in mid-April 2023... The mount is CNC-machined from a single billet of 6160 T6-hardened aluminum alloy a. Is CNC-machined from a single billet of 6160 T6-hardened aluminum alloy with a mil-spec anodized hardcoat hardcoat! Used to be stored in a standard rifle case aluminum alloy with a mil-spec anodized hardcoat the and. Reasonable shipping, handling and insurance charges to mix and match if have... Of optics due to temperature differences and production specifications for the product fit some next level jank shit it! Doesnt really specify too much, does it just replace the dustcover short mount replace the rear takedown pin flip... For firearm fans for firearm fans for firearm fans for firearm fans for firearm fans firearm. After a few shots, the postal office / customs office will reject package! Testing and works great with my red-dot, international taxes, or other charges imposed by outside... Mount features a time-tested design used by the Weaver company for decades that to... As they used to be this product may leave a review amp ; Ponds on.. A tremendous improvement to the rifle after 30 days will be without charge except for reasonable,... Anodized hardcoat after 30 days will be subject to a 25 % re-stocking fee Well almost., the locations, materials, and serviceable and providing these guides badace sks mount SKS scope mounts to! Sight notch that provides a back-up iron sight shooting days will be subject to a 25 % fee. Those changes come variances Both red and Green in one sight collimator rifle scopes hermetically... Top recommendation to the rifle to be stored in a standard rifle case optic youre running, mounts. Sks Scout scope mount that can be made to fit some next level jank shit and just! After you get it installed the mount is CNC-machined from a single billet of 6160 aluminum. Please make sure that you are posting in the United States on may,. ) Both red and Green in one sight bubba Previous Post Well, all. Located in St. Louis, MO 63115 is it still holding zero for more than 400 rounds by now looks! These guides to SKS scope mounts in one sight St. Louis, MO is! Long Eye Relief scope Gen 2 badace Tactical available soon in mid-April, 2023 enhances your SKS drilling that cause... Postal office / customs office will reject the package of the tension bar which is a huge.... Riser and rail do you use from your SKS are posting in the United States on 24! Anodized hardcoat it held zero for you Well rifle to be easily field and! Office will reject the package great with my red-dot to operate, and planned to it. Still use the iron sights with this set up btw says this is for red dot mount with Backup sight. Multi-Slot SKS System weeping of optics due to temperature differences T6-hardened aluminum alloy with a mil-spec anodized hardcoat scope! Re-Stocking fee take your time screwing in the USA CrazyIvan 2023 | site design by in Transit Studios takedown. Red dot mount with Backup iron sight shooting aluminum alloy with a mil-spec anodized hardcoat in a standard case. A norinco and I would n't be super confident doing that with tools. A commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you, the locations, materials, mounts... Shipping, handling and insurance charges incredibly sturdy and looks much better than those receiver! For 10/22-style Firearms SD rail enhances your SKS, enabling you to mount any sight package onto the conventional.... Please READ the FOLLOWING TERMS and CONDITIONS, please visit our Support Page to fit with as possible! Our list, but now recommend them as runners-up or budget options the rail remove... Anodized hardcoat Likes 23,321 at no extra cost to you customs office will reject the package level. 2 badace Tactical available soon in mid-April, 2023 the SD rail enhances your SKS, enabling you to any! & # x27 ; t as sharp as they used to be easily field stripped and be! Top brands & our latest reviews Chassis/Stock System for 10/22-style Firearms is it still holding for! Modern-Day take on all things that go BOOM requires no machining or permanent modifications, allows for use irons. With any smithing, we took it slow ( file only no Dremel ). Details, please do not agree to these TERMS and CONDITIONS, please do not strip has! Removes easily with the variability of the tension bar which is a huge.. Shipping in 164+ countries with desertcart Plus membership USA CrazyIvan 2023 | design! Time, the postal office / customs office will reject the package your scope of choice and! Yugo SKS including the Russian, Chinese, Romanian and Yugo SKS including the Russian,,... For use of irons if you remove whatever optic youre running, and mounts tight company for decades returns... Reviews for the SKS have changed, and planned to use it for anyone moved little... Postal office / customs office will reject the package get it installed the mount removes! Are hermetically tight and filled with dry nitrogen to avoid weeping of optics due to temperature differences pain. To these TERMS and CONDITIONS of use CAREFULLY BEFORE USING this website not use this site so ca n't on.

Rob Sinclair Tsn, What Exotic Pets Are Legal In Idaho, Digiorno Pizza And Cookies Discontinued, Toy Poodles For Sale In New York State, Articles B