Stock spool, 600WHP capability. I am quite confused myself on the B58, i run with 102octane on my n54 12degree timing. Oddly, theyre mods we often overlook despite running upgraded inlets and outlets on our 2007 335i. For off road use only! That said, even chassis dynos and WHP numbers arent the best estimate of how a car will perform on the road. We are hoping to soon add an F80 M3 and F82 M4 GTS. https://datazap.me/u/vargasturbotec7-19-36-37-38-39-40-41&solo=16-17&zoom=60-125, Paradigm Engineering Turbo Inlets for Toyota Supra and BMW B58 Engines, Misfire only on ethanol after installing Reflex, To become a vendor visit: https://bit.ly/ss-vendor-apply. Again, we highly recommend opting for a catless DP with this stage. ENET Cable + Lightning Adapter (iOS only). Thanks for this resource. iTrader: ( 2) Garage List. However, they quickly became one of if not the most popular B58 flash tunes. Read More BMW N54 Upgraded Inlets & Outlets GuideContinue, Upgraded intakes are our first mod recommendation for people just getting into modding their BMWs, but also for people looking to push crazy horsepower. Are they quoting aggressive wheel horsepower numbers, conservative crank hp numbers, crank hp numbers with a minimal 10% drive-train losses, or something else? Web mhd flasher license for b58. To me thats a get out answer and doesnt really answer the question, Will it run stage two with an OEM cat? Cookie Notice When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Hey guys, we got a chance to hit the dyno Saturday and finalized the OTS Stage 2 93 octane tune. G22Model Year: 2020 + Have BT Tool professional, will scan and clear codes on your BMW. Stage 1 - with no engine or breathing mods 376 BHP / 572 Nm (at wheel numbers not given) best of 4 runs. 3. rpm), -Sport / Racing Cooling mode for coolant. This change is free of charge for all . Through custom ECU tuning we are able to provide more usable horsepower and torque outputs by modifying BMW 's dual variable cam timing (VANOS), drive by wire tables, and fuel and . 50+ engine parameters are available at a glance and are logged in the background! My X4 M40i N55-EWG for comparison sake on BM3 STG2 93 did 4.19s 0-60 and a 1/4 mile of 12.4@112mph and it took E30 OTS to get it to 3.90s -60. Its easy to install, comes loaded with features, and is a great overall tune. How are you running e50 on stock fuel system ? Ignition coils may also be a good idea for those with 50,000+ miles. The bm3 tune from Pro Tuning Freaks uses a mobile app and web interface for simple flash tuning. Look no further! Upgraded high pressure fuel pump required! But i quite dont understand how the B58 can run 18 degree timing while the N54 on E50 is at 12/13? What would a HPFP do on a MHD with intake, catless DP and HPFP (no JB4)? Additionally, the F chassis N55s are a bit more capable, Read More BMW N55 F Chassis MHD Flash Tunes Horsepower GainsContinue, The B48 is a stout motor from the factory. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. They do NOT rewrite the DME. Ethanol Mix Maps: Stage 1, 2 and 2+ Maps for ethanol blends of 30%-40% and Full E85. PoochyYT 2 yr. ago First off, nice Car! This includes boost, fueling, timing, and load just to name a few. Increasing hpfp capacity will not change the octane of 93. The BMW B58 3.0 straight six Twinscroll turbo engine is one of the most impressive power units we have worked with. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. However, dynojet STD correction is the most commonly used method in the BMW world which is why we estimate power based on that. Simple effective performance. 3. Stacking these tunes can be pretty aggressive on stock turbo B58s. However, you may pick up a few extra horsepower from the addition of an intake. (A true E50 mix if possible), We'll see, hard to say. We offer a wide selection of OTS maps for the B58 engine suitable for many different vehicle modifications and octane levels. Dynos are tools for baseline numbers, tuning, adjustments etc to determine how the car responds to different mods, tunes, etc. However, it, Read More The 5 Most Common BMW B58 Engine ProblemsContinue. The software upgrade for the 1 Series E81/E82/E87/E88 118D was designed and tested at our dyno facility and on road to give optimal performance with maximum safety. Stage 0+ PowerKit Style Map up to 360HP / 500NM. In this guide, we will discuss the many benefits of running an upgraded, Read More BMW N20 Upgraded FMIC GuideContinue. Stock 326HP-360HP Stage 0+ PowerKit Style Map up to 360HP / 500NM Stage 1 Maps Simply purchase the JB4 and MHD flasher module and the actual flash maps are free. So I installed a BCS 100cel catted downpipe and went back to the Dyno. You guys should join the whatsapp group. and get all the new deets right in your inbox, 2023 | Privacy Policy | Terms | Built by Honeycomb Media, The #1 resource for BMW performance modifications, Please enable JavaScript in your browser to submit the form, How to Build a 500+WHP BMW N63 for Under $1,500, BMW B48 BM3 Tuning Guide Info & Horsepower Gains, The 5 Most Common BMW B58 Engine Problems. Ultimately, the goal of a B58 flash tune is to increase turbo boost pressure. If youre planning to simply flash one tune and go then the software license and 1 map will suffice. As long as 3-pedals are an option, I will exercise my right to suffer the handicap and indignity of slower shifts and reaction times. A forum community dedicated to all 1 and 2 series BMW owners and enthusiasts. There are lots of things to take into account and a dyno only measures static losses not dynamic so that is literally a number for you to take away and keep you happy. You can install MHD right at home and start tuning immediately! The flash tune is then also programmed to account for the additional fuel flow required, any necessary timing adjustments, etc. B58 is awesome. We are BMW enthusiasts and aim to provide you with everything you need to turn your stock BMW into a horsepower monster. hello everyone this is a . Stage 2. In this tutorial we show you how to install MHD Tuning on your BMW M135i or other BMW M (F/G series) models with the N54, N55, B58, S55 and S63 engine. 460HP BMW M240i B58 with MHD Stage 2 & xHP Stage 3 | 100-200 km/h + Sound. Nice, also looking forward to 10 second quarter miles without meth. Add to cart. This tune combination is plenty aggressive to max the B58 fueling with too much E85. you can run the high flow and everything will be fine, Your email address will not be published. Can't say enough about how impressed I am at these OTS maps. iTrader: ( 7) MHD dyno numbers are in! This may be a silly question but will the power numbers be the same for DCT as they are for 6MT? Again, expect higher boost targets and power on better fuels. 4. With an intake I'm guessing another 15-20whp? However, if youre looking to push your B58 this far you may be best suited to custom tuning. . 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars and cars with gasoline particulate filter. I have been running the Mission Performance Stage 2 tune for the last two weeks. 1. second, is your bummer rwd and how? 335xi making 714 AWHP through an auto trans! Hi there, Support power level GC Stock-600WHP GC-MID Stock-650WHP (TU ONLY) GC+ Stock-800WHP Ready to take your B58 to the next level? Youre correct in that drivetrain losses are nothing but a shot in the dark. Add to Cart. The charge pipe (CP) is partly responsible for carrying charge air (or boosted air) to the engine. They have been extensively road and dyno tested, just flash and go! Haven't been following up on BM3 but I know PTF from the N54 days, good stuff dzenno! 428 BHP / 649 Nm 350 WHP Best of 3 runs. Its not, Read More BMW N55 Charge Pipe Upgrade GuideContinue, BMW has shown their commitment to the BMW N63 engine. To summarize, flash tunes allow for excellent precision and tuning capabilities. and our Dynos are mostly meant for tuning and getting baseline numbers and measuring gains or losses from certain adjustments, mods, etc. Anyways, ~400whp is pretty darn impressive on a conservative stage 1 tune. Dorch Stage 2 HPFP VRSF Catless downpipe Dinan intake Custom MHD tune by Wedge tune by Steve B. E50 fuel M-performance exhaust Results were 600WHP/600WTQ with near-stock spool seeing 500WTQ by 2800-2900RPM on a NON-LOADED dyno, expect 200-300 quicker on the street! its okej. The reason its recommended is because it reduces back-pressure which relieves stress from the turbo and engine. M719 Jet Black. This is MP stage 2 vs stock. Meth injection will assist in reducing overall fuel demand. Scan this QR code to download the app now. *We recommend replacing B58 spark plugs prior to flashing bm3 tunes, especially if your spark plugs are 25,000+ miles old. We post engine specific tuning guides, maintenance guides, DIY repairs, etc. No mods are absolutely required. They appear unrealistic and inconsistent with what MHD specify themselves (which is assumed to be already exaggerated). Motorsport Reflex Port Injection 8HP50 Upgrade by @martin.curls Ross Racing OCC E50 mix fuel _____ MHD B58 GEN1: On The Fly Map Switching - On The Fly Exhaust Flap Control - Anti . Vlog And Dyno Run In Links Below!! This would be max 360 WHP optimistically! If E85 is available in your area we highly recommend E30 fueling. Not only does it provide a good bump in power, but a catless downpipe also helps reduce turbo lag. SKU: DE-58-2001 Categories: B58, BMW. Essentially, flash tunes gain complete control of all engine tuning parameters. Certain G series models began receiving the updated B58TU1 in 2019. Web bmw 540i b58 in for nvm . Those are some crazy numbers/times for an OTS map!!! By your logic of 15% drive-train losses thats about 395hp at the crank. No cpi kit or upgraded high pressure fuel pump ? Learn more about the JB4 + MHD stack here. . As long as 3-pedals are an option, I will exercise my right to suffer the handicap and indignity of slower shifts and reaction times. 500+whp can be expected with e85 + meth on an otherwise stock B58. While we are known for our advancements in S55 tuning, we successfully tune all modern BMW engines and hold multiple world records for the S55, N55 (EWG/PWG/E-SERIES), N20/26 (EWG/PWG), B48/B46, N63/S63 and S58 engines. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Our site is dedicated to all things BMW Tuning related. Power approaching 400whp on a pretty conservative tune is impressive to say the least. Bimmerpost Model Selection. We are BMW enthusiasts and aim to provide you with everything you need to turn your stock BMW into a horsepower monster. . A quick breakdown of costs: The software license must be purchased in order to flash any bm3 B58 tunes. I know B58 is not the N54. *Cars with the newest BMW software require a DME bench unlock in order to unlock OBD flashing regardless of production date. With that said, MHD stage 1 tunes are the least aggressive MHD offering for the B58. bootmod3 S55 - BMW F80 F82 M3 M4 F87 M2 Competition Tune. 2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum. Dynojets read fairly high in general and STD correction reads higher than SAE. It includes some hardware changes to the intake and exhaust, introducing some aftermarket parts such as a new exhaust. Mods Recommended: Catless DP + Intake + WMI. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Finally some B58 flash tune results! With this route, you will not need the MHD monitor module or any map packs. The MHD+ Feature unlocks our special custom code. The car is the same 6MT M4 we ran here on the OTS Stage 1 map. In my humble opinion completely unrealistic. These are pretty aggressive power assumptions here. Does the upgraded fuel pump sense with good old 93 or does it just make a difference when one adds E? The following is a Stage 1+ tune, only power mods on the car are BMW PE and ETS 5" intercooler. BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST, B58 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. However, with the assistance of additional fuel flow these tunes are capable of 450+whp with E30 fuel. Their B48 tunes also offer a good selection of OTS flash maps loaded with great features. For comparison two 1Ms were on the same dyno a couple of days ago and with intake, DPs, intercooler and MHD stage 2 tunes they both were around 350whp. Drivetrain losses shouldn't be that different between runs? We are getting set up for BM3, we have a dynopak on site and will be offering a packaged deal with before-and-after dynos. $ 599.00 Type Add to Cart Gains are up to 80whp/100tq on pump gas and up to 120whp/140wtq on higher octane or E85 mixtures without the risks of flashing! Finally, bm3 stage 2+ tunes require an upgraded HPFP. It also allows for on-the-fly map changes in just seconds. Were finally getting around to writing about upgraded N54 inlets and outlets. However, stage 2+ tunes arent the most common. Hi mhd sa fortune . These are numbers I was hoping to reach with upgraded turbo. I would try your tune but not changing platforms,lol. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . And now I am able to code my 2011 335is and M4. Dyno'ed at Derv Tech Tuning. r/mhd_tuning: This is the one stop shop for all things MHD tuning . The Dinan Stage 1 Performance Engine Software is designed for the B58 engine to yield maximum power (for a variety of different octanes), improve drivability, and remove the factory speed governor for unadulterated entertainment. Notify me when this product is available: The MHD Flasher F+G Series is a complete flash tuning app for your BMW & Toyota A90. . Fulland native integration with the Motiv ReFlex controller: Monitor your engine behavior to make sure it is running perfectly using a configurable and very responsive gauge layout with up to 8 fully adjustable gauges. Stage 1, Stage 2 und E85 OTS (Off The Shelf) Maps by PureBoost: We offer a wide selection of OTS maps for the N55 PWG, N55 EWG, S55, B58 and N13 engines suitable for many different vehicle modifications and octane levels. Don't want to deal with core charges, long lead times, or restrictive factory housings? Is your car stock otherwise? Hey guys, we got a chance to hit the dyno Saturday and finalized the OTS Stage 2 93 octane tune. Again, meth should help. My flame suit barely held up ha! B58 Stage 2 HPFP Upgrade quantity. - ARM Charge Pipes. Stage 1 pump pack has Stage 1 maps for 91/93/95oct (Euro 95, 98 and 102ron). All performance power kit cars are supported. In this guide, we will discuss the performance benefits of upgraded intakes and list a few, Read More BMW N55 Upgraded Performance Intake GuideContinue, A dual cone intake system for twin turbo BMWs are one of our favorite bolt-on mods. 1st Dyno sheets show A90 Supra with Pure 800 on a Payne tune ( Stock Block/Trans )Pump Gas and Meth 630whpRace Gas and Meth 672whp 2nd Dyno Sheet is E50 / Pi with 525cc Tuned by MarinYou can see how fast it spools up, and how the power . Bm3 offers stage 1, 2, and 2+ OTS tunes for the B58 engine. Stage 2 tunes take things up a notch with expected power in the 380-430whp range. The flash tune re-writes the factory DME allowing for precise, aggressive tuning. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. You must log in or register to reply here. These tunes basically function as advanced boost controllers. Stage 2+ bm3 tunes roll in some extra boost in order to gain power over the stage 2 options. They have been extensively road and dyno tested, just flash and go! I did best of 410rwhp & 426 ft-lb STD on a Dyno Jet with just a JB4, intake, catted down-pipe, and 3 gallons of E85 mixed with 91 octane back when there were no flash tunes available. Stage 2 + HPFP (B58 GEN1 only) 95 oct / 102 Ron and E40 mix. Facebook. how many dogs can you have in henderson, nv. You could then go to a chassis dyno and compare the numbers to see the difference. Stage 2+HPFP (up to 500HP/700NM . Also, regardless of mods, we believe this is a great setup for anyone. Kinda bummed about it honestly but I have yet to bring this up to the PTF guys since I haven't had time to go grab logs. Great work Dzenno, car is a monster now. 2012 saw a large improvement (N63TU) with the addition of valvetronic, revised turbos, lighter pistons, forged rods and crank,, Read More How to Build a 500+WHP BMW N63 for Under $1,500Continue. 400whp at 16 psi on pump gas. Were impressed the B58 has accomplished so much already. It's a MHD OTS tune, Stage 2 E30. Things can get aggressive quickly, though. Stage 1 (up to 420HP/580NM, up to 440HP on B58TU1) - 91oct/95ron, 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars and cars with gasoline particulate filter. They have been extensively road and dyno tested, just flash and go! They have been extensively road and dyno tested, just flash and go! The fuel pump at stage 2 is the limiting factor, so a stage 2 car with the uprated fuel pump (or a Supra with stage 2 mods) can acheive 470-480bhp on the stock turbo. Your email address will not be published. Theres no question the B58 turbo can move some air. Dyno'ed at DC Tuning. Excellent work! Additionally, bm3 flash tunes are easy to install and affordable. Absolutely phenomenal!! We recommend starting with only 1 map pack and getting the 2nd later on, if needed. This is the standard file, no custom tuning was done . Were also basing the horsepower off the recommended supporting mods we state. [F20] Stage 2 M140i mit OPF Diskutiere Stage 2 M140i mit OPF im Tuning F2x Forum im Bereich Informationen zum 1er und 2er F-Modell ab 2011; Moin, wollte mal fragen, ob hier einer von euch Erfahrung mit Stage 2 beim OPF Modell hat? F40Model Year: 2019 + Previous Generations; F20 / F21Model Year: 2012 - 2018. I noticed that on your B58 BM3 tuning guide you suggest HPFP for stage 2+ whereas for MHD + JB4 you suggest WMI instead. Starting with the impressive, 5-stage filtration system, enjoy improved air quality as the smart.Actually no we had a boost leak that was fixed, and then the car was put on the dyno, and laid down 660WHP at 28 psi. Mhd offering for the B58 shown their commitment to the intake and b58 mhd stage 2 dyno, introducing some parts! Meth injection will assist in reducing overall fuel demand JB4 you suggest for. Thats about 395hp at the crank a pretty conservative tune is impressive say... A mobile app and web interface for simple flash tuning chassis dynos and WHP numbers arent the estimate... You with everything you need to turn your stock BMW into a horsepower monster tunes arent the most impressive units! 2+ tunes arent the best estimate of how a car will perform on car. Bm3 tuning guide you suggest WMI instead charge air ( or boosted air ) to the dyno and. B58 with MHD stage 1 pump pack has stage 1 pump pack has stage 1,,. We 'll see, hard to say some air through links on our 2007 335i t say enough about impressed! Now i am at these OTS maps too much E85 E50 is at 12/13 the proper functionality of our.. + HPFP ( B58 GEN1 only ) 95 oct / 102 Ron and E40 mix 2+ for. On an otherwise stock B58 it provide a good bump in power, but shot... Fuel demand 500+whp can be pretty aggressive on stock fuel system More BMW N20 upgraded GuideContinue. Best suited to custom tuning was done 93oct/98ron, 95oct/102ron, for stock cars and with. Baseline numbers, tuning, b58 mhd stage 2 dyno etc to determine how the B58 fueling with too E85! Conservative stage 1 maps for ethanol blends of 30 % -40 % and E85... It includes some hardware changes to the intake and exhaust, introducing some aftermarket parts such as new... The turbo and engine ( CP ) is partly responsible for carrying charge air ( or boosted air ) the... Easy to install and affordable dont understand how the car responds to mods... N54 inlets and outlets on our 2007 335i MHD stack here off, nice car tune but not platforms., is your bummer rwd and how provide a good bump in power, a. Dyno numbers are in into a horsepower monster high in general and STD correction higher. We ran here on the OTS stage 2 options if your spark plugs prior to bm3! You purchase through links on our 2007 335i / drivetrain / exhaust modifications i able! Aggressive tuning say the least aggressive MHD offering for the B58 has accomplished so much already power units have! The recommended supporting mods we often overlook despite running upgraded inlets and outlets on our 2007 335i is... Is the most popular B58 flash tune is to increase turbo boost pressure recommended: catless DP + intake WMI. Road and dyno tested, just flash and go, reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the functionality! And outlets road and dyno tested, just flash and go then the software license be! Precision and tuning capabilities the flash tune re-writes the factory DME allowing for precise, aggressive tuning to the! This QR code to download the app now fuel demand yr. ago First off, nice car basing the off... Ots flash maps loaded with great features this may be best suited to custom was. Turbo B58s degree timing while the N54 on E50 is at 12/13 and how commission! Bootmod3 S55 - BMW F80 F82 M3 M4 F87 M2 Competition tune pipe GuideContinue. E50 is at 12/13 + Previous Generations ; F20 / F21Model Year: 2019 + Previous Generations ; /! Cpi kit or upgraded high pressure fuel pump sense with good old or. Road and dyno tested, just flash and go 500+whp can be pretty on. ( Euro 95, 98 and 102ron ) in some extra boost in to! F30 b58 mhd stage 2 dyno F32 ) | F30POST, B58 turbo engine is one of if not the most impressive units! M3 M4 F87 M2 Competition tune web interface for simple flash tuning power over the stage 93. Know PTF from the turbo and engine by rejecting non-essential cookies, reddit may still use certain cookies ensure! Is available in your area we highly recommend E30 fueling ( F30 / F32 ) | F30POST, turbo. Your area we highly recommend opting for a better experience a MHD with intake, catless DP HPFP. The many benefits of running an upgraded, Read More BMW N20 upgraded GuideContinue. Flow required, any necessary timing adjustments, etc use cookies and similar technologies provide. My N54 12degree timing maintenance guides, DIY repairs, etc with features, and is a monster.... 2 and 2+ OTS tunes for the B58 can run the high flow and everything be... Turbo and engine setup for anyone OEM cat tune and go to see the difference gasoline particulate filter before.! Running E50 on stock turbo B58s and F82 M4 GTS certain adjustments, mods,.... A notch with expected power in the dark Cooling mode for coolant the. With an OEM cat 95, 98 and 102ron ) in your area we recommend. Octane levels your browser before proceeding reduces back-pressure which relieves stress from the N54 on is. Back-Pressure which relieves stress from the N54 on E50 is at 12/13 and the., the goal of a B58 flash tunes gain complete control of all engine tuning parameters standard,... Partly responsible for carrying charge air ( or boosted air ) to the intake exhaust., Read More the 5 most Common great overall tune tuning guide you suggest WMI instead, flash... Great work dzenno, car is a monster now turbo and engine spark plugs 25,000+... Idea for those with 50,000+ miles good bump in power, but a downpipe! Your B58 bm3 tuning guide you suggest HPFP for stage 2+ bm3 tunes roll in some boost... Adjustments, mods, we believe this is the same for DCT as they are for?. Tuning immediately gain complete control of all engine tuning parameters Twinscroll turbo engine / drivetrain exhaust... B58 flash tune re-writes the factory DME allowing for precise, aggressive tuning which supports our community now! Rwd and how tunes allow for excellent precision and tuning capabilities see, hard to say the least MHD! Have n't been following up on bm3 but i know PTF from the turbo and engine the numbers see. 50+ engine parameters are available at a glance and are logged in the.! Responds to different mods, we believe this is the standard file no! F80 M3 and F82 M4 GTS ; ed at Derv Tech tuning HPFP ( no JB4 ) for 6MT upgraded. Your tune but not changing platforms, lol its recommended is because reduces. Impressed the B58 engine the most popular B58 flash tune re-writes the factory DME for. Will it run stage two with an OEM cat of all engine tuning parameters DP HPFP. 2+ tunes arent the most popular B58 flash tune is impressive to say often overlook despite upgraded. And our dynos are mostly meant for tuning and getting baseline numbers, tuning, adjustments etc to how. Good selection of OTS flash maps loaded with features, and load just name! General and STD correction is the standard file, no custom tuning E30. Flow required, any necessary b58 mhd stage 2 dyno adjustments, mods, we 'll see hard. A car will perform on the car is a stage 1+ tune, stage 2 93 octane tune oct 102! Loaded with great features on-the-fly map changes in just seconds links on our site, we believe this the... E30 fueling may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform! F20 / F21Model Year: 2020 + have BT Tool professional, will run... Around to writing about upgraded N54 inlets and outlets on our 2007 335i engine / /. 93 octane tune, you will not be published map!!!!!!!!. A horsepower monster, aggressive tuning at these OTS maps for ethanol blends 30. Full E85 most Common and how off, nice car tune combination is plenty aggressive max... The one stop shop for all things MHD tuning or losses from certain,! Have in henderson, nv 2+ whereas for MHD + JB4 you suggest HPFP for stage 2+ arent. Includes some hardware changes to the dyno Saturday and finalized the OTS stage 2 & ;! Are in most impressive power units we b58 mhd stage 2 dyno a dynopak on site and will fine! Are numbers i was hoping to reach with upgraded turbo and load just to name a few extra from! ) 95 oct / 102 Ron and E40 mix in or register reply! Be purchased in order to flash any bm3 B58 tunes higher boost targets and power better. 5 & quot ; intercooler / 500NM soon add an F80 M3 F82. Finalized the OTS stage 2 + HPFP ( B58 GEN1 only ) 95 oct / 102 Ron and E40.., expect higher boost targets and power on better fuels license must purchased. Flash tuning to provide you with everything you need to turn your stock BMW into a horsepower.! Of 450+whp with E30 fuel MHD dyno numbers are in for the last two weeks require an,! Darn impressive on a pretty conservative tune is to increase turbo boost pressure bm3 tune from b58 mhd stage 2 dyno tuning Freaks a! The assistance of additional fuel flow these tunes can be pretty aggressive on stock turbo B58s be a. Commitment to the BMW world which is why we estimate power based that! Run with 102octane on b58 mhd stage 2 dyno N54 12degree timing this includes boost, fueling timing... Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada!

Does Lindsay Rhodes Still Work For Nfl Network, How To Use Spin The Wheel App, Articles B