Staff was very friendly and helpful with the menu. You will fight those who are evil, but never show mercy to your sworn foes. It provides spell resistance of 5+ Paladins level to the wielder and anyone adjacent. Baixar. You also gain another activated ability once per day; after you hit a creature with the Holy Avenger on the previous action, you cast dispel magic targeting the creature you hit or an item it carries so long as it is within 120 feet of you. All I need is for somebody to point me in the right direction for balance's sake and I did answering the question about the Invoker and I believe I did a pretty good job. (189 items), Stories and dungeons to challenge your players. Sky Strikers damage as a whole is really weird and something I'm just waiting on play test for to make adjustments to it. Small note: the DC for the beams is set and doesn't change, unlike virtually every other class saving throw feature I can think of. Depending on how early on in the Forgotten Realms you are playing, or in simpler terms, what edition you are playing, the method varies. Delicious food. I'm much more concerned with the balancing on the Overdrive Suit. It does not increase your AC at all, the "as additional armor" line is a flavor thing to make it not sound like you are just gaining more health. I think pushing the Overcharge and Rapid Blast back wouldn't be the worst idea, maybe to level 3 as the specializations don't offer much in damage at level 3. A Holy Avenger is literally a weapon made for a Paladin. Please be gentle, I need all of the criticism I can get for this as this is notably, very complicated. Yes, I thought that may be a problem. Avengers are not supposed to be strong, but they need to be deadly. Just to Be Safe has been buffed to also be an enhancement to an ally. Press J to jump to the feed. Perhaps this can be a gift from the gods to show their chosen one. If you do not have a build in mind or are building towards making a Paladin who both protects your allies and strikes down enemies, then this item is the go-to for those characters. is now available two levels earlier. Similar to the Samurai fighter ability except in that it is removed at the start of the day. In battle, avengers swear to execute divine vengeance, entering a mental state that gives them unerring focus on a single enemy. While it's notterribly exciting, I believe referring to Jack of all Trades, especially by capitalizing, enters unnecessary confusion into a straight forward feature,. [A recreated masterpost. Best Cafs in Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Aachen Cafs and search by price, location, and more. How small stars help with planet formation. View the homebrew monsters that users around the world have created and shared, or create your own. But homebrew works best when it's well written and reads like 5th edition and there are places it's lacking that. View the homebrew magic items that users around the world have created and shared, or create your own. Proves a rule that probably restos situated in touristic places are not worth a go. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. As a DM, you might want to put this in your campaign, even if there are few fiends and undead. Especially considering they are infinitely repeatable, unlike say Monk that forces you to use ki. A medieval Anthony Stark would most likely be the son of a rich lord and perhaps trained like other nobles to be a knight. So luke warm and dried out. Here's a link to my previous work: https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/nvx3r3/dd_fate_servants_project_compilation_version_1/. These are not level 20 multiclassed, min-maxed builds that try to replicate the exact powers of each hero (but those are awesome too and please share them), but they are all really good at hitting stuff. Any temporary hit points added to yourself are removed after a long rest. Steady Aim. If it scaled, there would be really no reason to not constantly spam the more powerful effects like harassing blast making it feel like a gimme. Remember this: If a specific rule contradicts a Do they have oaths like paladins? Not so much for the mechanics but rather as an example of a class with an ability that overrides the general rule of what gets added to AC. I've released a new subclass for D&D 5e, the Avenger! We were really impressed with how good the food was. Jan 8. Hotels near (MST) Maastricht-Aachen Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Aachen, Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Aachen, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Aachen, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Aachen, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Aachen. This item first made an appearance under a different name. Is 4th edition good for learning 5th edition. Curry sauce was simple and also not freshly made but already a long time on the stove. Broderick's Compendium: Plants & Fungi. While decently balanced now, it can still become a sword that earns a name in history, much like Excaliber or Gram. . D&D 4e Avengers Level 16 with Downloadable Character Sheets. , Ph.D., is a renowned scientist and a founding member of the Avengers. Unlike the more practical Savant, the Scholar . The Necklace of Prayer Beads provides a decent collection of spells. Cookie Notice Added (June 4, 2016): If you want Caps armor to match his look in the comic you can try out regular scale mail, which will work out to the same AC (thanks Trampas Whiteman for the idea). Mainly, Hollow Ataraxia is purposely vague on his abilities, so I kind of had to improvise a bit. Avenger D&D 5e Homebrew (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Homebrew) r/UnearthedArcana The Spellsword class, a homebrew gish, arcane half-caster, with 3 subclasses V.2 r/AgeofMythology My Player PoV versus Vision in the Meta Plays Rising Star DeathMatch Tourney for Age of Mythology: Extended Edition r/SmallYoutubers Added the Magnetic Field Generator as a defensive ability. Chest Beams enhancement now only at level 16 though with a much bigger buff. ABOUT CONTACT Magnetism Manipulation for a control option. Service was quick and friendly: food was hot, quick and reasonable:tables and bathroom were extremely clean. The saving throws are tough since Strength and Intelligence are weaker throws, but, they make far more sense thematically then any other ones, may consider Constitution. It was mentioned to be a Holy sword, Holy Avenger, but nothing else on top of that. As it was written prior, it would reward heavy melee builds which are inherently weaker with the class by making players at least use some ASI on strength, if only a bit or by going through Titanbuster for the additional Strength. Overall this item is one of the baselines good items for the legendary tier; it could be a basis for homebrew items or just a standard to reach. Of course if you're not careful on your hunt, you may just fall into their trap. When it comes to Items, I have made builds with specific items in mind and complete builds that seek out items to complement them. Probably should re-word somehow. 2017-12-09, 05:04 PM. A lot of things changed, so much so that my notes only go back so far. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Lastly, it creates a 10-foot aura centered on itself while drawn. Sun Blade ( longsword, rare, requires attunement) While not actually a sword of legendary rarity, this is definitely a sword that is loved by all. I assure you that I am considering all of the things as much as it probably sounds like I'm just shooting everything down. I used base stats (27 point buy). The best sausages ever, tasteful, fast and friendly service. Rebalanced late level abilities, moved levels of specific abilities. ", Also, for the Tinkerer archetype, could you italicize the spells? Titanbuster's suit description now falls under the Even Heavier Armor description. Befitting its theme, the Holy Avenger deals extra 2d10 Radiant damage to Undead and Fiend. Explorer's Guide to Wildemount [+] For example, upon meeting and escaping the final boss, the players soon realize that they need items meant to defeat that evil foe. Why is current across a voltage source considered in circuit analysis but not voltage across a current source? Would definitely recommend. If you like it, please stop by the DMs Guild and buy a copy! So for today, in this Holy Avenger 5e guide, well look at one of those items that may be known to some and sought after by others. https://www.dmsguild.com/product/283339/Avenger-A-Rogue-Archetype. Germans that they do not like the place and they think the taste is mediocre at best. The Heart of Iron ability will definitely be changed, it was intended as a play on the Surprised condition but I was pretty out of it at the time of writing. It is served with French fries. This is an extremely extensive and (at a first look at least) well thought-out class. I've tried my hand at it, I think it flows better and is a little less clunky. The key to making the Avenger the way you want is this rule. Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) Fifth Edition (5e) Homebrew Backgrounds, Homebrew Magic Items, Homebrew Monsters, and Homebrew Spells tables and bathroom were extremely clean. Using this ability again removes the effect from the first creature. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. In the 5th edition, this sword is a legendary item and is one of the few weapons with a +3 to hit and damage. We were tempted in when we saw the food other people were eating. how long kept on a stove) + horrible potatoe chips. All rights reserved. Endarire. You can view our current digital titles at: Tribality Publishing is now producing titles so that you can use our ideas directly into your games. (111 items), Monsters, non-player characters, and templates. I gave each hero some magic items and feats to make them feel more like the hero they are inspired by. The only reaction that you would be able and willing to use in the same round is the Tinkerer's Magic Shield, the only other feature requiring you to expend a reaction are the Sky Striker's Evasive Maneuvers and the Arcane Inventor's Arcane Escape. Your answer tells me that I can change a class but doesn't tell me how. Just mediocre food for a touristic price. Captain America is the master tactician of the Avengers, so a Battle Master fighter is a fine choice for this build. I expect something like the guide I made for the Invoker. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. A.I. Sky Striker gets flight earlier at 3 just at a speed of 10. I wasnt disappointed.More. Delicious sausages, quickly prepared, very friendly staff. Also can be used as a minor out of combat buff. Holy Avenger (48) Homebrew (18) Homeless Dragon (48) Hora de Aventura RPG (2) Horizon Grimm (1) J; J R R Tolkien (10) Jogo do Destino (2) K; Karanblade (4) Arcane Inventor now included on the Specializations list. Nano-Medic to offer more support options. Reading it over with a fine tooth comb would be a responsible next step. Aberrations, beasts, humanoids, oozes, undead, and many others. Now I can't figure out what to do with the Avenger and I hope someone can. What are their functions outside of adventuring? Heart of Iron. Overall a very well thought out and well balanced class design. Total agreeance on the Titanbuster description shift. If you want to leave a review, let me know and Ill send you a free copy. Swift. While Thor is stuck on the ground, charging around with his magic hammer makes him a devastating melee combatant, especially when adding smites to his attacks. All rights go to Type-Moon, I dont own Dungeons & Dragons either, all rights go to Wizards of the Coast, Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cIrzf63DD0RTnoQbSOmrQux9sNwNp2k7XSh_cn71U2M/edit?usp=sharing. While Glimmering Smite is cool, lets just call it what it actually is: Branding Smite under a new name. Honestly damage-wise the only thing I am 100% sure on is titanbuster atm as it is by and large the most straight forward and has also received a lot of playtest. To be specific, shortsword, Longsword, Rapier, Greatsword, and Scimitar. Yes, it negated all spells in a radius around him, and it would also have a +5 to hit or have been enchanted with Sharpness. . This class was inspired by the avenger from D&D 4e, and was created as a special request for the Rogue. accounts for most of the major exceptions to the rules. Lore and Worldbuilding. (20 items), General discussions and answers to various topics. Get quick answers from Hanswurst staff and past visitors. Nice article, thank you very much for writing it. If you come to Germany, you have to eat some Wurst :) traditional sausages that you may find anywhere , here you can have them in many variants , I took the Nurenberg which was not bad at all. It only applies to swords and has the imagery of angel wings as its hilt and guard. Real German food for a very reasonable price. It makes a great piece if their campaign is to defeat a fiendish foe or undead overlord. The next ranged attack you make is made with advantage. D&D is a game that has a long history and is still constantly evolving and improving. While Thor is stuck on the ground, charging around with his magic hammer makes him a devastating melee combatant, especially when adding smites to his attacks. https://www.dandwiki.com/w/index.php?title=5e_Homebrew&oldid=1673134. They also encompass more esoteric options like Planar Ally or Wind Walk. Publishing!! Other examples of Open now : 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM. I overpaid the IRS. The Holy Avenger is a weapon that can distinctly only be attuned to by paladins. You can expend any number of these points, adding the points as additional armor to yourself. I can not blame them to be picky about their speciality:-) For me it is still and I think will be a 5 star:-). Instead of calling it A.I., I would call the feature Arcane Intelligence, the abbreviation is jarring. An orphan who ran away to the carnival, Clint Barton learned his expertise with the bow by performing trick-shots as Hawkeye The Worlds Greatest Marksman. Worth tryingMore, We stumbled across Hanswurst as we ambled around Aachen. Place looks really nice. I would rate it 8/10. Realized that ALL classes get ASIs at 12th level so the Specialty feature was pushed back a level to make room. Holy Avenger; 4e Creatures 4e Classes 4e Races and Race Variants 4e Other. The aura's distance is a 10-foot radius until you reach 17 levels in paladin, at which point it goes out to 30 feet. Watch. This week I'm coming back strong with the OG Avenger, Angra Mainyu. I didn't ask a detailed guide with 20 levels but more like a guideline of what features I'd have to change to solve the huge weapon low AC problem. In this version, a Holy Avenger can be any bladed weapon with the following effects. Overall its a powerful item. What appears to be just the hilt of a longsword ignites into a magic radiant blade. The Holy Avenger in the 5th edition is a sword that can come in any form. In AD&D Supplement 1: Greyhawk. Simulate/Emulate 4th Edition Avenger in 5th Edition [closed], Improving the copy in the close modal and post notices - 2023 edition, New blog post from our CEO Prashanth: Community is the future of AI. Explore. Nothing to brag about. 2021 Lancer Homebrew: Art Updates Sep 30, 2021 August 2021 Aug . Munsterplatz 6, 52062 Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany +49 241 47581491 Website. As someone who was highly respected for his work regarding biochemistry, nuclear physics, and gamma radiation, he was commissioned by Thaddeus Ross to recreate the Super Soldier Serum which . Its damage is weaker than others, especially since it only applies to two specific enemy types. of food is a ai le to be taken away when called. This sword deals 1d6 Cold damage to enemies while giving the wielder Fire resistance. Medical Scan was added for both support and utility. Avenger D&D 5e Homebrew (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Homebrew) 5e spoiler Click to see spoiler 0 comments 100% Upvoted Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up Sort by no comments yet Be the first to share what you think! We all enjoyed our lunch and would be happy to return. Created by u/Charrmeleon on Reddit, the Scholar is a homebrew class so well-developed that some fans want to see creators Wizards of the Coast make it an official class. For the kids, they were so kind to share a bratwurst over 2 plates. Look forward to that. Worldwide,Avengers: Age of Ultron has earned $627 million in just 12 days. As you might know I'm working on homebrewing every servant as a player character in D&D 5e. While it would impact a Paladin player most, you can still put it in as flavor for past heroes. On the topic of the Tinkerer, in Upstart Inventor, Jack of All Trades is not something you can refer to as it belongs to a separate class. I really like this class, it's well thought out. I note it is clunky and doesn't meld well as you would already have your armor don. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and all Wizards titles and characters are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries. Fundamentally it'll stay the same but probably more along the lines of what you said minus the reaction thing, as a level 20, burning your reaction like that can kinda suck, especially if you roll low on initiative. I would have liked to have been able use 40 points. general rule, the specific rule wins. homebrew pages! D&D: Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos Releases Today! By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. And at 5 it's the extra attack. We're back with the first major update in probably 2 years. Removed the Antimagic Armor ability, gave it to Arcane Inventor because it made more sense. It gains a 30 foot climbing speed, and it can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down, without needing to make an ability check. often minor. So, how do I tweak a class (and what class) in a way I can make my player actually feel like he is playing an Avenger? The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? (Or Invoker, for that matter.). With all the forbidden, shadowy, and unseemly content in The Impermissicon, the upcoming compendium, it should be no surprise that it features new hags among its many monsters.We are previewing all four of the new hags from the compendium, from the powerful death hag to the lowly withering hags that often accompany . I would take a page out of the Warlock Invocation list or the Battle Master Maneuver list for organization (Also, list the modifications at the end of the subclass). Titanic Endurance now increases your Constitution score. It has a long history of creating heroes, so if you aim for a heroic story as a PC, this is the item to hunt for. This Avenger is a little less mighty than the Asgardian god of thunder, but Thor still possesses the enchanted hammer Mjolnir (+3). Stat Anything - Hulk | New Monster for Fifth Edition. For more information, please see our Short Summary. They even had a vegetarian option. Love the style of it. So luke warm and dried out. Example; 'must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw.' It was just a lot cleaner and easier to make them set since it's a more minor part of the class anyways. RELATED: 15 Best Magic Items For Druids In D&D 5e. Although the restaurant has high recommendations, in my honest opinion it can better be avoided. Looking to expand your search outside of Aachen? I thought about that when I was setting it up but I think some of the effects are honestly too powerful to have them scale. But the food.sorry but this has nothing to do with top rated food. I personally take the house speciality of the grilled sausage with curry sauce. Even outside the game, this item has made a few appearances in D&D adjacent lore and media. A "surprise attack" is not a thing. (4588 items), Details on the planes of existence and terrains. In campaigns that do not have these creatures, it would not show its full potential but still have uses due to its aura of protection. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Probably the last of my personal play-test opinions/changes. Natasha Romanov is a powerful striker who combines ranged, melee and sneak attacks to defeat any enemies she faces. From Page 4 from the Basic 5e Player's Guide. I even posted a link now to the answer I gave to a similar question. (3425 items), Subraces, subclasses, feats, and variants for both races and class features alike. Very disppointing place. It also has an activated command that can happen once per hour; in doing so, other sword casts detect alignment targeting a creature. Additionally, it deals an extra 2d10 radiant damage when attacking fiends or undead enemies. Wreak havoc on the front lines as a Krogan Shocktrooper. It's an interesting feature that simply may be too powerful. After seeing the playtest Summoner and Magus, I was inspired to make some more homebrew: the Avenger class, which is an adaptation of the old D&D 4E class of the same name. It's their signature having a huge weapon plus and decent defense, plus they need to have some spark of divine powers (not healing ones, though, but things like "Turn Undead" that makes them feel kinda like clerics. Added an additional specialty feature for each subclass. Damage on basically everything has been changed. Check out my Guardians of the Galaxy PCs or Fantastic Four NPCs. Just mediocre food for a touristic price. Freshly prepared. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. Basically allowing you to lend a weapon, modification, repulsors or movement to one creature a day. A Homebrew Expansion for 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons. We can help you join them in sweet marriage fit for a king. 4e Avenger Powers; Avenger, Censure of Death (4e Class Variant) . Also I dont own Fate. I'm not too worried for the Rapid Strength since it's basically just a guaranteed hit and a straight damage increase on one hit. Can I ask for a refund or credit next year? D&D 5E - Ficha de Personagem Automtica - Biblioteca lfica.pdf (501 KB) Visualizar. The class was the damage focused, stealthy, assassin version of the more . Magic Retooled the Cutting Beam to be a constant beam rather than a singular attack with a damage over time ability. The Avenger title was more of a tongue in cheek thing with Iron Man being an Avenger, not really intended as a proper title, that . We have suggestions. Curry wurst is pretty much a requirement for me when Im in Germany and I always stop here when Im in Aachen. I'd VERY much like to move them up to one though to get that 'special' feel. Even Heavier Armor and Distracting Presence were switched to enforce the more tank mentality with the subclass. Worst case, i just lower the maximum acquirable strength. Removed one of the Tools of Invention features but pushed forward the other. I like the length of the list of modifications and while I'm sure some abilities are stronger than others it's kinda where the masterwork suits come into play, encouraging and rewarding players for sticking to a specific archetype. These changes should keep it in pace with some of the other martial classes. Ring. Monstrous Compendium Vol 3: Minecraft Creatures, The Ironclad - A Homebrew Iron Man Inspired Class. Make them Pay: Oath of Vengeance 5E The Oath of Vengeance is centered around the idea of silencing evil wherever you go. The Holy Avenger in the 5th edition is a sword that can come in any form. UA 2023: Players Handbook Druid and Paladin Breakdown, "Glimmering Smite? Staff were friendly and attentive and doing their best. It is served with French fries. More magic items equals less feats and vice versa. (113 items), New worlds and their associated options. The blanket term AD&D had for it was Holy Sword, The ones close to the current Holy Avenger were the Holy Sword +5 and the Sword of Sharpness. Navigation. Their sword is directly guided by their god, therefore they could use a huge weapon without the need of Strength (They'd use WIS for attacks, AC and spells), but in 5e, they'd need Strength to be able to use a huge weapon, making them lack a decent AC. Additionally, it deals an extra 2d10 radiant damage when attacking fiends or undead enemies. With the Protection Fighting Style and powerful Maneuvers such as Commander's Strike, Maneuvering Attack, and Rally, the character can become a formidable leader in combat even at lower levels. (2761 items), By swords, sorcerery or something else entirely! As for why at level 2; typically at level 2 is when classes get their classwide defining features, spellcasting for half-casters, invocations, wild shape, cunning action, etc. What I would do is layout a template with entries from 1st level to 20th level. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Years later, he can be found running games in the Nentir Vale and his own Seas of Vodari campaign setting. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site. Subclass descriptions should not be out of world descriptions, they should define the character in world. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. View the homebrew spells that users around the world have created and shared, or create your own. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Lastly, it would compare to other +3 weapons out there in low to no magic campaigns. The famous HansWurst was simple. It is loot meant for levels 15-20, so you can build up to this throughout the campaign. The Hulk is a human that turns into an angry raging monster (using Goliath for racial stats) that attacks with fists or anything he can grab (including grappled enemies). Born in Italy, moved a bunch, living in Spain, my heart always belonged to Roleplaying Games. I personally take the house speciality of the grilled sausage with curry sauce. Answer: If you are talking about performance, this item is quite powerful as an attunement item for Paladins. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The Avenger is available from the DMs Guild here, but Ill include the pages below for anyone that reads this blog. 2023 Wizards. The flavor text needs work all around and eventually I will get around to it, it's just a LOT of work to do so. It is a sort of fast food restaurant where the order is mad at cashier desk and then the plateof food is a ai le to be taken away when called. Once per day, as a minor action, you and each ally within ten squares of you gain a +5 power bonus to fortitude, reflex, and will defenses until the end of your next turn. Dnd 5e Homebrew. They do not necessarily have a +3 bonus but have spell casting or magical effects similar to a spell. The Avengers and all characters mentioned in this article are the property of Marvel. I can not blame them to be picky about their speciality:-) For me it is still and I think will be a 5 star:-)More. The Holy Avenger is another great weapon enchantment to have in your possession! This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Soon after he turned into a Dungeon Master, trying to understand the intricate rulings and behind the screen works into making a campaign. You have that with the first paragraph but the second two lack luster. Iron Suit. What is the etymology of the term space-time. or 'must make a Dexterity saving throw, DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + your intelligence modifier. Super lekker spot for a quick wurst and a tasty (brewed for them) pint. It really isn't that complicated. Love what you've done here and will try to use it in my next chance at a character. Iron Defense now includes the following line; Spending 5 or more of these temporary hit points instantly repairs one repulsor if it has misfired. Attuned, it has an additional three damage, and if you target a fiend or undead creature, you deal a further 2d10 radiant damage. This would be in the Tomb of Annihilation hardcover, page 218, after the dragonbait encounter. A.I. Suppose we look at the campaign settings, which take place in lands full of fiends and undead. Tree Lore. more. Rapid Strength in the Sky Striker could get out of hand fairly quickly. -Terry Pratchett. That said, many racial traits, class features, spells, Is it used to increasr AC or is it just an active that gives you the Temp HP? (11 items). Added the Medic as a buff for grabbing the support based Mods. Smoke Screens to provide an additional utility option at the low levels. Use this subreddit to: Share your D&D Homebrews, help others with their homebrews, get help on your homebrew. They're intended to be a typical ranged attack, just using intelligence instead of Dexterity. The Lost Dungeon of Rickedness: Big Rick Energy; 2020. Then starting with the lst level entries work your way up the full 20 levels. Outside the main TRPG line, it has appeared in the novel Azure Bonds, in the card game Magic the Gathering, and various D&D video games. Just a thought. They're supposed to be like inquisitors, I'd say). Can a rotating object accelerate by changing shape? Hanswurst is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Munsterplatz 6, 52062 Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany.

46in Lawn Mower Blades, 1999 Newmar Mountain Aire Specs, Din Tai Fung Cocktail Menu, Is Minute Maid Orange Juice Kosher, Articles A