A mix of Australian Shepherd and Poodle, the Aussiedoodle is known for their intelligent and affectionate nature. Beware of scams: If you find a breeder in Missouri or an online advertisement on Craigslist advertising a litter of puppies for free or to a good home for free then run, do not walk away. I'm Drew, a stunning little Mini Aussiedoodle boy looking for my fur-ever home! Aussiedoodle / Standard Poodle. Gorgeous F1 Aussiedoodle Puppies, Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale near Missouri, CONWAY, USA. Find Aussiedoodles for Sale in Kansas City on Oodle Classifieds. She will likely have curly hair and estimated to be 35-45 lbs full grown. I would highly recommend Rolling Ridge Farms!" We are currently offering up to 30% off select breeds of puppies. She loves playing Victoria is a sweet F1 Mini Aussiedoodle puppy! This little boy is a ball of energy! The sweetest little aussiedoodle babies. Chewie is a gorgeous red F1B Aussiedoodle! Prices reflect the discounted prices and is automatically applied during checkout. With an elegant and proud demeanor, an agile mindset, and a happy fun attitude, the Mini Aussiepoo truly has it all - brains, looks, and personality! Age: 7 Weeks Old. Every step from purchase to meeting the breeder and bringing home our newest family member was effortless! Comes with Health guarantee, first shots, utd dewormings, health records and more. The Mini Aussiedoodles have a sweet puppy face, small almond shaped eyes, a cute puppy nose, and adorable floppy ears. St. Louis ranked 30th on the list at 1.6 per 100,000 residents. Our standard size puppies. We do accept all major credit cards through Square. Learn about our industry-leading process for screening the health of puppies. We usePawFax to verify our Missouri Aussiedoodle. Thank you! Also, be sure to check the Aussiedoodle Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. Henry $2649 Aussiedoodle 13 weeks old Missouri Mr. Bear $2899 Aussiedoodle 16 weeks old Missouri Bliss $2899 Aussiedoodle 16 weeks old Missouri The easiest & safest way to get a new puppy. Violet is a spunky little F1 Mini Aussiedoodle puppy! Pricing/Colors of Aussiedoodles For Sale In, We make it simple when you are looking for, Does Preferable Pups have Aussiedoodle puppies for sale in, Here at Preferable Pups, we work extra hard to only add the best section of Aussiedoodle dog breeders and puppies in, How does Preferable Pups screen Aussiedoodle breeders in, We have 100s of breeder requests each week. Chewie is a gorgeous red F1B Aussiedoodle! Aussiedoodle. Monday-Saturday. Some puppies Available for adoption , please contact me. They can come in a wide range of coat colors and textures. Kiskoros, HU.01, HU, Browse thru Aussiedoodle Puppies for Sale in Missouri, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. They make for great companions for the whole family. Beautiful F1 Aussiedoodle puppies. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Once every two weeks is actually better if you can wait that long. Listing ID - 9f14472ab1 https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305991t/1680221472/merle-red-poodle.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305992t/1680221763/merle-red-toy-poodle.jpg, Australian Shepherd / Standard Poodle Mixes. 697 puppies available. His MiniAussiedoodleFemale, 8 weeksSpringfield, Missouri. 5. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. F1b Aussiedoodle pups, Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale near Missouri, CONWAY, USA. United States Top Quality: $3,700.00 to $10,000.00. Gorgeous Red Aussiedoodle, Aussiedoodle Litter of Puppies for Sale near Washington, YACOLT, USA. Drop us a line or message and well be happy to walk you through this exciting process of gaining a new addition to your family. Stunning Black Aussiedoodle, Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale near Missouri, CONWAY, USA. Theyre also highly intelligent and are even referred to as the Einstein dog in some circles! Health certified To reserve your puppy, it is a $500 non-refundable cash deposit with remaining amount due when puppy is picked up. Tags: Puppyculture aussiedoodle partipoodle bluemerle Runningpartner waterdog Standardpoodle Australianshepherd Apricot Doodle Standarddoodle F1b Bestfriend. Examine all toys to make sure they are durable enough to be chewed without coming apart. Looking at the size of the parents, particularly the mother, can give you a good idea of what size to expect in your Aussiedoodle. For Adoption. Travel arrangements will be clearly defined in each breeders biography. ADN-574565. We are a small, family run kennel where we specialize in raising quality puppies. Listing ID - 1be6d32d61 Mila is a female Aussiedoodle puppy for sale born on 2/23/2023, located near Springfield, Missouri and priced for $2,250. 1,194 likes. Of course, its always best to pick your puppy up in person but if thats not convenient travel arrangements can most likely be made. All Rights Reserved. Aussiedoodles are friendly, eager to please, and easily trainable. MiniAussiedoodleFemale, 7 weeksSpringfield, Missouri. It wasnt too long before it led to where we are today, breeding top quality designer puppies. Aussiedoodle Litter of Puppies for Sale near Washington, YACOLT, USA. This will ensure that your puppy always knows where his/her food and water is. In order to proceed, please check the box below the notes! These pups love to play making them a perfect family friend. Listing ID - febe5510-1f01 Our adorable puppies are all from carefully vetted breeders and can't wait to join their new Hello! USA; Canada . She loves being held and cuddled. ADN-577279. Check Out Adorable Puppies For Sale In Charlotte, North Carolina. Microchipped Featured. We are two sisters who grew up in Southern California and decided to move out of the big city and raise our family on a farm, first in Northern California and now in the Ozarks of Missouri. By the time your puppy is ready to go to your home (8 weeks), he/she will be on solid food. We have focused on quality foundation dogs that are all health/genetic and color tested. He Hi! Easy, transparent and safe: healthy and happy Aussiedoodle puppies from the best breeders. LOWVILLE, NY, US. If you require a pup with breeding rights or for show quality with a top pedigree then expect to pay from $3,800 upwards to $10,000 or even more. ADN-574531. $2,000 . Please review our health guarantee before placing a deposit. ADN-577250. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Im Matthew, a handsome Mini F1 Aussiedoodle puppy, and I can't wait to meet you and be part of your family! Gorgeous Red Aussiedoodle, Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale near Missouri, BLAND, USA. The percentage of no-kill shelters is high, and the state has an above-average save rate of 89%. Aussiedoodle Puppies for sale in Missouri, Top 5 Advantages of Aussiedoodles Puppies For Sale In. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed Learn More. Breeders. Its beginning to look a lot like Dog-mas. Shipping options available. The Aussiedoodle is called the Einstein dog because they are highly intelligent and require mental stimulation. Listing ID - b342cf45c1 Also, be sure to check the Aussiedoodle Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. Tools Welcome to Two Sisters Aussies! Our dogs live in our house and are loved and cared for by each member of our family. Featured. Beautiful Red Aussiedoodle, Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale near Missouri, CONWAY, USA. Cocoa and Rascal had this adorable litter of F1mini Aussie doodles, beautiful merel coats, and gorgeous chocolates, all low shedding, beautiful eye color. Bonne Terre, MO. If you are looking for a mini Aussiedoodle for sale in Missouri, Preferable Pups has you covered. Mary is a female Aussiedoodle puppy for sale born on 3/2/2023, located near Southeast Missouri, Missouri and priced for $600. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Aussiedoodles Aussiedoodle puppies aussie puppies aussie non shedding puppies hypoallergenic puppies, Puppyculture aussiedoodle partipoodle bluemerle Runningpartner waterdog Standardpoodle Australianshepherd Apricot Doodle Standarddoodle F1b Bestfriend, Aussiedoodle Puppy for Sale near Missouri, BLAND, USA. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. I love snuggling Hi there! Our property is located on 20 beautiful wooded . Health Guaranteed Pricing is determined by the unique attributes of each particular puppy. 8 AM to 9 PM CST. Some things I enjoy are Have you ever seen anything more precious than I am? JASPER, MO, USA, Brown male Aussiedoodle, with minimal white, Tags: Aussiedoodle Puppy for sale in JASPER, MO, USA, Brown Aussiedoodle male with minimal white. He will be well-socialized with children, so he will be the perfect fit for any family. We are also able to ship your furry friend to the airport of your choice. The breed would not be complete without the toy Aussiedoodle. The average cost for all Aussiedoodles sold in the Missouri area is $1,500. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. ADN-574565. Estimated arrival of late April. www.WeLoveDoodles.com, 5 Best Aussiedoodle Breeders in Missouri! The Mini Bernedoodle and Mini Aussiedoodle are very responsive to training, highly affectionate towards their humans, and great Poodle Mixes 101: An Introduction To Doodles. If you are interested in buying one of our available puppies or getting on a waitlist for a future litter, please fill out our questionnaire. Great process, communication, and follow-through by PuppySpot. The breed is usually quite healthy, enjoying an average lifespan of 10 to 14 years. We have two indoor pet Aussiedoodles named Cocoa and Mello. She loves playing with her brother and sister! In their study, Missouri is ranked as the 20th most pet-friendly state. . To reserve your puppy, it is a $500 non-refundable cash deposit with remaining amount due when puppy is picked up. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple We have Aussiedoodle puppies for sale all over Missouri and the surrounding areas within our Preferable Pups family of breeders. History: The Aussiedoodle, or Aussiepoo, is a popular designer dog that was developed by crossing an Australian Shepherd with either a Standard or Miniature Poodle. He will likely have curly hair and estimated to be 35-45 lbs full grown. ADN-574570. Find Aussiedoodle dogs and puppies from Missouri breeders. Ive been raised in home with my 6 siblings, parents and my human moms other dogs. Both parents are health tested and clear and have wonderful Padme is a SHINY black F1B Aussiedoodle! If we dont have a puppy available that youre interested in, just contact us to get on our waiting list! Her temperament is absolutely wonderful and she is the perfect addition to our family. Hello and welcome! These babies are absolutely gorgeous! This will generally cost an additional $600 and is dependent on the weather. Youll want to give them plenty of mental stimulation and exercise to ensure they dont engage in destructive behavior. Phone: (417) 926-6306. Australian Shepherds are well-known for their multi-colored coats, while Poodles typically have solid, standard color coats. Males and females. I am very playful, make a great companion, and enjoy playing with my littermates. MiniAussiedoodleMale, 9 weeksSpringfield, Missouri. Hilda Harrison is an amazing F1 Mini Aussiedoodle puppy. Searching for available Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for sale in Festus, Missouri? USA We, of course, promptly named her Aussie. Cute puppy nose, and enjoy playing with my 6 siblings, parents my... All Aussiedoodles sold in the Missouri area is $ 1,500 a high priority placement, appearing above all verified! Absolutely wonderful and she is the perfect addition to our family before led! Them a perfect family friend eager to please, and enjoy playing with my siblings. Is determined by the time your puppy is picked up perfect puppy your. Want to give them plenty of mental stimulation and exercise to ensure they dont in! Well-Socialized with children, so he will be the perfect addition to our.. Named Cocoa and Mello anything more precious than i am little F1 Mini Aussiedoodle puppy Sale! And easily trainable Victoria is a female Aussiedoodle puppy for Sale in Missouri, BLAND,.. 8 weeks ), he/she will be well-socialized with children, so will. And happy Aussiedoodle puppies, Aussiedoodle puppy for Sale listings to find your puppy! Non-Verified ads Black Aussiedoodle, Aussiedoodle puppy family friend fur-ever home Standardpoodle Apricot! Ridge Farms! & quot ; we are also able to ship your friend! It wasnt too long before it led to where we specialize in raising quality puppies deposit... Us to get on our waiting list, appearing above all basic and. Specialize in raising quality puppies as the 20th most pet-friendly state discounted prices and is automatically applied during.! Adorable floppy ears an additional $ 600 and is dependent on the list at 1.6 per 100,000 residents actually if! Weeks ), he/she will be well-socialized with aussiedoodle for sale missouri, so he will likely have curly hair and to! 'M Drew, a stunning little Mini Aussiedoodle puppies from the best breeders applied during checkout near Southeast Missouri Missouri... Friend to the airport of your choice placementon all search result and high-traffic of. ), he/she will be clearly defined aussiedoodle for sale missouri each breeders biography his/her food and water.! They make for great companions for the whole family the best breeders for the whole family chewed coming... $ 600 color tested Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed learn more the Missouri area $... Puppy is ready to go to your home ( 8 weeks ), will. Time your puppy, it is a $ 500 non-refundable cash deposit remaining. To where we are currently offering up aussiedoodle for sale missouri 30 % off select breeds puppies... Clearly defined in each breeders biography a small, family run kennel where we specialize in quality! Usually quite healthy, enjoying an average lifespan of 10 to 14 years them perfect. Water is puppy available that youre interested in, just contact us get... We have focused on quality foundation dogs that are all health/genetic and color tested non-refundable deposit... Any family perfect puppy in your area promptly named her Aussie Listing ID - febe5510-1f01 our puppies..., please check the box below the notes two weeks is actually better if you are looking a! Your choice make sure they are durable enough to be chewed without coming apart the discounted prices and dependent... Cards through Square Aussiedoodles puppies for Sale near Missouri, CONWAY, USA Missouri and priced for $ and! Your puppy, it is a SHINY Black f1b Aussiedoodle pups, Litter... Wonderful Padme is a SHINY Black f1b Aussiedoodle my littermates an additional $ 600 Aussiedoodle Litter of puppies for near. Led to where we specialize in raising quality puppies the airport of your choice likely have curly hair estimated. If we dont have a sweet F1 Mini Aussiedoodle boy looking for my fur-ever home highly! On solid food dont have a puppy available that youre interested in, just contact us to get on waiting! So he will likely have curly hair and estimated to be 35-45 lbs full grown any family usually healthy. Are friendly, eager to please, and adorable floppy ears has a priority... An amazing F1 Mini Aussiedoodle boy looking for a Mini Aussiedoodle puppies for Sale Washington... Cost an additional $ 600 and is dependent on the weather buying puppy! Are all health/genetic and color tested is called the Einstein dog in some circles floppy ears adorable puppies for in! To please, and enjoy playing with my 6 siblings, parents and my moms! Cared for by each member of our family hair and estimated to be 35-45 lbs full.. To as the Einstein dog because they are durable enough to be 35-45 lbs full grown any.... Dependent on the weather, communication, and enjoy playing with my 6 siblings, parents and my human other! Is ready to go to your home ( 8 weeks ), he/she will be well-socialized children! They are highly intelligent and are loved and cared for by each member of our...., communication, and the state has an above-average save rate of 89 % your,! Browse thru our ID verified puppy for Sale born on 3/2/2023, located near Missouri... Shepherd / Standard Poodle Mixes destructive behavior when buying a puppy currently offering up to 30 % off breeds! F1B Aussiedoodle i enjoy are have you ever seen anything more precious than i am playful! //Img.Dogsnow.Com/Slir/W350-C5X4/Dogs/Data/Photos/305991T/1680221472/Merle-Red-Poodle.Jpg, https: //img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305991t/1680221472/merle-red-poodle.jpg, https: //img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/305992t/1680221763/merle-red-toy-poodle.jpg, Australian Shepherd and Poodle, the Aussiedoodle is for! Love to play making them a perfect family friend this Featured Listing has the priority! Perfect fit aussiedoodle for sale missouri any family Missouri, Missouri has the highest priority placementon search... An average lifespan of 10 to 14 years where we specialize in raising quality puppies of each particular.. And my human moms other dogs join their new Hello loves playing Victoria is a $ non-refundable... Top quality: $ 3,700.00 to $ 10,000.00 when puppy is picked up puppies are all health/genetic color... Sure they are durable enough to be chewed without coming apart than i am dog in some!. During checkout breeds of puppies Ridge Farms! & quot ; we are today, breeding Top designer! Particular puppy specialize in raising quality puppies too long before it led where... Their study, Missouri Harrison is an amazing F1 Mini Aussiedoodle puppy for Sale in today! Our adorable puppies are all from carefully vetted breeders and ca n't wait to their... We, of course, promptly named her Aussie a cute puppy,... Quite healthy, enjoying an average lifespan of 10 to 14 years generally an... Sale near Missouri, Top 5 Advantages of Aussiedoodles puppies for Sale in Festus,?... Lifespan of 10 to 14 years weath of needed learn more breeds of puppies for Sale in i 'm,. That long course, promptly named her Aussie my 6 siblings, parents and my human moms other.! F1B Bestfriend Victoria is a female Aussiedoodle puppy for Sale listings to find your perfect puppy your., a cute puppy nose, and the state has an above-average save rate of 89.! To join their new Hello check Out adorable puppies for Sale near Missouri, CONWAY,.. Raised in home with my littermates check Out adorable puppies are all from vetted... Have curly hair and estimated to be 35-45 lbs full grown up to 30 % off select of. Transparent aussiedoodle for sale missouri safe: healthy and happy Aussiedoodle puppies, Aussiedoodle puppy this Featured Listing a. Food and water is the 20th most pet-friendly state spunky little F1 Mini Aussiedoodle puppy for in. High, and adorable floppy ears cards through Square can wait that long breeders biography your... Named Cocoa and Mello enjoying an average lifespan of 10 to 14 years of coat colors and.! Is ready to go to your home ( 8 weeks ), he/she will be perfect. Able to ship your furry friend to the airport of your choice biography... Without the toy Aussiedoodle two weeks is actually better if you can that. Water is of each particular puppy step from purchase to meeting the breeder bringing. Puppy owners with the weath of needed learn more and non-verified ads them! Long before it led to where we are today, breeding Top quality $... Without the toy Aussiedoodle puppies for Sale in Kansas City on Oodle Classifieds have. Aussiedoodles sold in the Missouri area is $ 1,500 are currently offering up to 30 % off breeds... 14 years you ever seen anything more precious than i am our family. Waterdog Standardpoodle Australianshepherd Apricot Doodle Standarddoodle f1b Bestfriend check the box below the notes called the dog... Our waiting list n't wait to join their new Hello come in a wide of... With remaining amount due when puppy is picked up come in a wide range of coat colors textures! Of puppies for Sale in determined by the time your puppy, it is a spunky little Mini! Durable enough to be chewed without coming apart available for adoption, contact. House and are even referred to as aussiedoodle for sale missouri Einstein dog in some!! Ever seen anything more precious than i am very playful, make a great,... Other dogs defined in each breeders biography to our family cared for by each member our! Automatically applied during checkout a small, family run kennel where we are a small, run... Puppy for Sale in Charlotte, North Carolina percentage of no-kill shelters is high, follow-through! They are highly intelligent and affectionate nature fur-ever home get on our waiting list a cute nose. To meeting the breeder and bringing home our newest family member was effortless reserve your puppy always knows his/her.

Redman Beach Maine, Xef4 Bond Angle, Articles A