They were calm, caring & displayed the utmost professionalism as our hospitality team. Her passion for people and her work is top-notch. Christine at Audubon was very helpful throughout the process. The oaks are the best place to get married. On Saturday morning of the wedding, the rain chances had gone down to 30%. Audubon Nature Institute is a charming park and outdoor wedding venue located in New Orleans, LA. We have been here multiple times to eat and love the food. Vivian was our main contact with Leslie being at the actual event. We rented the venue and the Oak Grove behind the venue itself for our ceremony and they arranged chairs for our guests (for a small fee). The Tea Room was very good about reminding guests when the open bar would end, and the guests barely noticed the last hour had no alcohol since they were already satisfied with alcohol :) Just to note, the Tea Room does not do cash bars. For 18 months, my daughter and I worked with We had a Friday night reception at the Tea Room and it was amazing! The staff were professional and everything flowed as planned. We would talk on the phone, email back and forth, and meet in person for tastings and consults. Audubon thinks of EVERYTHING. IVIAN AND STAFF FOR MAKING MY WEDDING RECEPTION A DAY TO REMEMBER! Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Backyard, Country Club, Park, Restaurant, Tented, Bar & Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food & Catering, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and our guests having been gushing all week about how much they loved the food. Both ladies were amazing. The night was magical for the bride and groom and the parents too. She was very knowledgeable and helpful with providing wedding planning tips. I cannot rate this venue highly enough. I was not used to being pampered in this way. The food was mostly very good- great New Orleans food. The Audobon Nature Institute can offer you and your partner plenty in the way of services and amenities. The staff went above and beyond to help us achieve our perfect wedding. The venue is beautiful, so I highly recommend the location. When looking for a truly memorable wedding location, look no further than the Audubon Clubhouse. NOLAbridealmost member. Vivian and the entire Audubon Tea Room staff were INCREDIBLE. It was such a pleasure working with you and LOVE to hear that your guests enjoyed your special night as much as you did!! wall to table arrangements to pictures on the carousel and an alligator visiting the guests. The package you get for the price at this venue is also just incredible & not found anywhere else in the city. John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove is a historic wedding venue in Audubon, Philadelphia. One of my guests has a dairy allergy. Kelley was so wonderful and easy to work with. We did multiple menu tastings with the event coordinator and the chef, every single dish we had was amazing and we were so pleased with our final menu. Contact Info for Grange Insurance Audubon Center 505 W Whittier St, Columbus, OH (614) 436-6369 Message Vendor Wedding Vendors in Columbus Columbus Bridal Salons Columbus Beauty Salons Columbus DJs Columbus Florists Columbus Videographers Columbus Wedding Bands Columbus Wedding Planners Wedding Vendors / Wedding Venues / Ohio Wedding Venues / She made all of the planning so easy and is so personable and accommodating. Things such as just changing some items to make them veggie friendly. Not to mention majority of the vendors are from Texas. Thank you. Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Museum, Park, Restaurant, Trees, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. Guests loved everything. One thing in particular that I really appreciated was that Jordan incorporated a 20-30 minute period after photos and before the reception for my husband and I to sit together, enjoy food, and have a special moment alone as newlyweds. The food was impeccable I did two free tastings and left full and incredibly delighted each time. She knew everything there is to know, and her instincts are spot on--probably because she's THE expert you want working on a large event. She is in very high demand and juggles many weddings, but we were relaxed about giving her time to reply to our emails, and she got everything right. This was really convenient because we had several guests that came from out-of-town and they did not have to deal with the headache of looking for parking in an unfamiliar city. The value is also an added bonus. The Club boasts indoor and outdoor ceremony spaces. I had New Orleans style chicken and potatoes, New Orleans style BBQ shrimp, two pastas, fruit, green beans, chicken fingers, two crawfish molds, cheesecakes, and tortes. Michelle Borchard and her staff were incredible. Haha. It's a perfect pairing of environmental stewardship and culinary excellence. Thank you, Audubon!! Vivian Eppling. She went above and beyond the day of my wedding when there was a problem with my mother's corsage and was able to put a lid on ensuing drama quickly by finding another one to replace it. ing! If you want a nice, quaint little New Orleans wedding, definitely check out the Clubhouse. Surrounded by a canopy of historic oaks, lush garden views, and Audubon's manicured golf course, the Clubhouse Cafe is open to the public five days a week for a decadent lunch or brunch experience. So we attempted to reschedule for the coming Tuesdayonly Kalin never responded or confirmed my next appointment. assuring to have someone like her to guide us through everything. nd some guests needed guidance). We had our ceremony and reception at the swamp exhibit at Audubon Zoo. Everything was perfect, the food was amazing, outstanding service, beautiful options for decour. They became like family and made us feel like we were hosting in our own home. We had our ceremony at 6:30 and our reception went from 7-10pm. Kelley is a beyond stellar planner. Our bridal attendant, Kori, tended to anything my husband and I needed and even made some football small talk. The ceremony went exactly according to plan, followed by a flawlessly served cocktail hour. ecorating recommendations. The location itself was gorgeous. process. I have continued to get phone calls regarding the delicious food that was offered. The scenery, setup, food, and service were flawless while remaining warm, personal, and friendly. I am truly forever grateful to her for making my wedding day the absolute best. Vivian and the chef made sure all were equally delicious. Read NOW Wedding Magazine; Free Wedding Planner; Planning a Wedding. The hidden gems are the event staff, supportive staff and not to mention the FOOD. Ms. Hahn took o Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. I cannot say enough about our experience with the Audubon Tea Room. Christine Huner location and our wedding guests are still talking about what an amazing wedding it was and rallying for us to get married every year because they had so much fun. The staff was amazing, and it was clear to us that they really enjoyed being there which made all the difference. - We were able to have a private moment between the ceremony and reception in which we had drinks and small plates to enjoy some food and relax in the bridal suite while our guests enjoyed cocktail hour. The food, the service, the planning, and the attention to detail that went into making a perfec What a wonderful evening we had in the Tea Room for our daughter's wedding reception. The price for everything for 100 guests was perfect for our budget; with the total cost of the ceremony site, reception site, food, and drink under $8,000. I loved the Audubon Tea Room! The reception was at the Cajun ballroom We had our wedding at the Sea Lion exhibit and then had our reception at the Tea Room. He found this very distracting. One of the best parts of being an Audubon Bride is that they provide you with a personal attendant for you and your groom. We packed the schedule full with the ceremony, a military sword arch, a second line/brass band, cocktail hour, dancing, and lots of eating and drinking, Jordan made sure each part happened on time and she never missed a beat. There was a candy bar, a memory table, and a beautiful large marble table for the wedding cake at the entrance. Michelle helped us plan a once in a lifetime event! Please sign up now for your free newsletter. I am SO glad we made that decision. She also had suggestions for vendors and people she had worked with before. We loved our wedding at Audubon! The beautiful trees and interior space left little need for elaborate decor, it's naturally beautiful! They took care of everything, and we were able to relax and have fun. Throughout the night, the whole staff worked in concert to make sure everything was perfect. It led to some very cool pictures of myself, my groom and bridal party! The food was delicious. We are such animal lovers, and really appreciate the fact that the proceeds from our we Planning a wedding is tedious and the details are never-ending, but Perry at Audubon made it a breeze. Jorda My husband & I decided to use Audubon Clubhouse as our rehearsal dinner site. (At the tasting we thought it was fine but not great) Their private room is used for small wedding activities, such as rehearsal dinners and wedding showers. The food was fantastic, though my groom and I didn't get to eat much, everyone else loved it. Everyone at the Audubon Tea Room bent over backwards to accommodate all of us and made sure we were all happy and enjoying ourselves. Our families also raved about them. The reception was as beautiful as I could've imagined (although that was thanks in part to the florist) and teh food was AMAZING. Our ceremony was outside under the Oak trees, which provided for beautiful scenery and made our pictures look amazing! This wedding was a long time in the making! The food was outstanding, it was hands down the best wedding food anyone has ever had. Looking back, I will always cherish those few moments when it was just him and I! Being an out of town bride and wedding party, I didn't know what I was doing. I would recommend this venue and working with Vivian Eppling to anyone who is looking for the perfect wedding. Having a gluten and dairy sensitivity, the kitchen did a good job accommodating my food sensitivities as well as a few of my guests. The 230-year-old renovated barn is among the largest in the area, providing an unrivaled rustic elegance for that special day. We then took our party to the French Quarter, so we didn't feel like the reception was too short. g to handle about 135 people, things went smoothly, without a hitch and beautifully. I could not have asked for a better experience and if I could do it all again I would only say thank you more often . The guard at the gate entrance leading to the offices we were told to go to wouldn't let my aunt through, and it took her a half hour to find someone at the zoo who could help her. We had our ceremony right outside in the garden under a clear tent with Our wedding and reception were both held at the Louisiana Exhibit in the Cajun Ballroom December 26th. My event coordinator Denise walked the route and noted where all the puddles were beforehand so we could avoid them. And your wedding will exceed your expectations & be more beautiful than you ever could have imagined. My daughter decided on the outdoor option. The Audubon Tea Room was everything that we hoped for and so much more. Kalin had told us that she would leave before the end of t Kalin and her team were FANTASTIC at bare minimum. She ensured everything was completed as planned, all while in the midst of peak wedding season here in NOLA! The swamp exhibit has alligators, bears, cougars, raccoons, and snakes. They make a great team!! One last bright point, the food was so delicious. My only complaint was that it was difficult to get My groom and I wanted to get married outside in New Orleans and had no idea where to go, until we found the beautiful Audubon Park. She met with us to develop a vision of our perfect day and then worked tirelessly to ensure that vision came to fruition. Everything ran flawlessly, and my husband and I had one of the best days of our lives thanks to Kalin and her team. We had a dream come true ceremony on the patio under the oak trees and fairy lights, followed by fantastic food and a reception where people didn't leave the dance floor. There are many photos that stand out to me, but I also love the one where they walked out under the trees, and you can see the ceremony set up and the clubhouse in the background. Their outdoor setting is the clubhouse backyard surrounded by green oak trees. Much more convenient than anywhere else in the city where you have to park on the street, or park a mile away. You were so great to work with! They made sure our wedding reception went smoothly and it did. I recommend this venue to every bride to be!! Perry was so easy to work with and extremely helpful. I am thrilled that we chose to have our reception at the Tea Room. I cannot recommend having your wedding at the Tea Room enough, everything about ours was truly perfect from start to finish and the staff there made our wedding planning process as stress free as humanly possible. The staff even set up a little tasting with candles in the queen's room so the groom and I could have a nice romantic and quiet bite before starting the reception festivities. o the cocktail hour & reception, it was flawless. Our guests raved about the delicious food (we did casual buffet style and did an oyster/shrimp bar with the apps during cocktail hour). Could you let me know which venue you were at so that we may address your complaints? I don't know what I would have done without her. The fried oysters in particular were divine, my mouth waters when I think about them! They are definitely worth it! I would definitely, no doubt about it, recommend The Audubon Tea Room. Hits you with add on like gratuity and service charges after they reel you in. I called to see if the park would clean the area before the ceremony. The catering team did a fantastic job as well. It was great! In the New Orleans wedding venue landscape, this place is an unsung gem. These kind words mean everything to me as I strive to make each events successful and to the utmost satisfactory :) Congrats again on your big day and come visit us with lunch on me!! I never had a single worry. The food was served buffet style with two food stations and two bars (one was a double). Vivian was great to work with - organized and on top of everything. The venue itself is beautiful on its own - which worked for me since I wanted simplistic but classy decorations. The venue is a stunning, open space and is a lovely blank slate to make your aesthetic vision come to life! The other venues (the St. Charles entrance, the Labyrinth, etc) can be used by anybody at any time. The staff kept us on time, fed, and always made sure our glass was filled! (If they hadn't have made us, we really wouldn't have gotten to.) We had super weather, but we were comforted by a well thought out rain plan if needed. It is conveniently located, has plenty of free parking, and accessible by street car. of diners 2 people Date Time 16 Apr 2023 19:00 Find a time Booked 8 times today View all details Dining areas Outdoor Additional information Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines It was as stress-free as an 80 person destination wedding can be. She gave me a list of vendors that had worked with them before as well as a pricing sheet for what they provide at the park. Make a reservation Party Size 2 people Date Time Mar 21, 2023 10:30 PM Find a time Booked 1 time today View all details Additional information Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines Every time I needed something, I would turn around and an attendant would be right there ready to help. She made sure I had a good time and her smile was so infectious that my photographer just had to get a shot of her! Planning Tools; Vendors; Wedding Website; . I listed out the items we would be bringing to the venue the day before the wedding - guest book, cake pulls, toasting flutes, favors, etc. They provide the bride with an attendant, and Nikki, my attendant was the greatest gift I had that day. Furthermore, the day of the wedding she coordinated the venue set up, helped with guest arrival, decorations, etc. - There was an IT issue where voicemail messages weren't getting through, so we and our our vendors were temporarily unable to communicate with the current venue coordinator, Kalin, the week of the wedding. Capacity: 800 guests. Thank you Vivian and Audubon Team! Another big plus was that the venue provided almost everything and saved me the stress of having to search for different vendors. She asked all the right questions, and kept us organized on the day of. The food was excellent, and we were able to select a vegan opti As Mother of the Bride at a destination wedding, I could not be more grateful for Kelley Douglass and the Audubon Tea Room! Regards, Kalin went absolutely above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. The venue itself is gorgeous. She really went above and beyond! Perry went above and beyond in helping us throughout our booking. Consider Audubon Tea Room for your special day and you wont be disappointed! They were also super accommodating about setting up the gift table, floral arrangements letting us eat before the ceremony and reception and letting us drop things off the day before so we didnt have to bring anything the day of. Kelley listened to our vision and helped orchestrate the ceremony and reception the wedding couple had dreamed about! Parking was great--we had a designated section of the lot just for our guests. We had the best time. While their indoor venues are comfortable, many may also choose to remain outside of the clubhouse. . The Audubon Clubhouse Cafe is an exotic wedding venue and restaurant run by the Audubon Nature Institute in New Orleans, LA. From answering ALL of my pre-wedding bridal questions, to making sure that the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch, Jordan had everything taken care of. Thank you. We couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience. Jordan was so sweet and accommodating to make our wedding day exactly how we wanted. I try to eat as little meat as possible, but I couldn't resist those things. When we arrived at the Tea Room, the night of the wedding, it was magical looking. They went above and beyond. But thanks to our coordinator, things did not go so smoothly, and we ended up stressed out half the night. I just adore the beautiful setting and the true Louisiana feel of the Clubhouse. There is the Queen's room for the bride and groom to disappear into for a bite to eat or to sit down and enjoy the day. The food tastings are very helpful in planning the menu and the food is great. tering menu. ever been to! Many factors combine to determine the cost of a wedding, including the size and location of the venue, the number of guests, the food and entertainment not to mention additional costs that . My daughter wanted to have her bridal pictures taken on the Carousel. Jordan really made the wedding of my dreams a reality! The food was fabulous, the service was impeccable, and the people were so warm and invitin We had our ceremony and reception at the Audubon Zoo, and we could not have been happier with the venues or the team of people who helped us to plan and pull off our special day! as also great. It was BEAUTIFUL. Due to an impending Hurricane, and a city-wide curfew, we had to shift our wedding 24 hours earlier with less than 28 hours notice. Kalin Zeringue is incredible & has this down to a science! The bridal attendants were helpful in every way and even put the flower girl and ring bearer in the queen's suite to rest after they had fallen asleep. The gorgeous outdoor scene for this wedding was under moss-draped oaks and particularly magical with dramatic late afternoon rays of sunshine and sounds of the church bells chiming . ceremony in was full of leaves, standing water and moss from the trees. Michelle and the entire Tea Room staff made our wedding a complete success! I really appreciated that they made sure we ate. zing and is so attentive to every detail of the night. The Audubon Nature Institute's mission is to bring knowledge, awareness, and excitement to people with regard to all things nature-related. The different options for your ceremony and reception make it a versatile space that you can tailor to your preferences. What a beautiful place and we received compliments galore. to make it a stress-free day, and the venue was absolutely beautiful. Average Cajun Ballroom Base Cost: $15,000. - I live in Kentucky (Louisiana born/raised, which is why the wedding was there) and communication was a bit of an issue. She also helped 'direct' the rehearsal, so everyone knew what to do. he scenes" that I was most impressed with. It was gorgeous. ather was very questionable and it was going to rain any moment, so the venue coordinator, Kalin, helped by communicating with the vendors involved and we were able to start our ceremony 6 minutes earlier, which actually made a huge difference between a drizzle during vows, and a legitimate steady rain. Champagne was passed to guests upon arrival. I was an out of town bride, so it was critical to have help and trust in my coordinator Kelley. The Audubon Clubhouse Cafe is widely diverse and has hosted numerous forms of nuptial celebrations, including civil unions, commitment ceremonies, elopements, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, and more. The Audubon Tea Room is the hands-down best place to get married in New Orleans. Audubon exceeded my expectations in both catering and the reception planning. Lastly, because the venue is so well known in NOLA, they have relationships with a lot of the vendors I chose which made coordinating between them seamless. If you are looking for a stress-free, romantic, elegant wedding, then the Audubon Park is the perfect destination for you. Also, our 15 year old beagle was the ring bearer at our ceremony. I had a sit down dinner, so one con is that I couldnt taste a lot of the dinner options since their tastings more feature the hor doeurves but the food turned out great! The Audubon Tea Room, located in the Audubon Zoo, can hold up to 750 people. I have never been to a wedding where the coordinator has been so blatantly ugly to the guests. Despite the WOW! Pros: The Audubon Clubhouse is the perfect venue for an intimate wedding, cocktail reception, private dinner or business meeting. It was a huge hit with our guest. All of the food and drink tables were manned by professionals who looked like they were having fun too. But when you add to the mix that the bride lives in Washington DC and 75 We had our wedding in the Swamp Exhibit on June 3, 2017.

Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower Deck Parts Diagram, Articles A