The mask url points to an image that determines the visible area of the magnified image (alpha channel). Any features that are already drawn remain, but no additional features are added to the display. The magnifier is a small overlay window in a 2D map that shows zoomed-in detail of the location under the window. I am using Tableau desktop v10. Alternatively, use the Pause Drawing button to temporarily stop the drawing of maps and scenes. One way to use this is to see trends in (for example) memory usage when a particular tool or workflow is executed in ArcGIS Pro. How to determine chain length on a Brompton? i. When the Explore tool is active, you can also right-click to navigate to the previous or next extent. c. Under Scheme, select "Windows Aero (system scheme)" d. Uncheck "Allow themes to change mouse pointers" e. Click on Apply to save changes and then on OK. demonstrates using a Magnifier without an overlay image. We don't make specific recommendations on how users should set antivirus exceptions, but you could look athttps://support.esri.com/en/Technical-Article/000025378. Select the hand tool. You can set a series of map The default is 0. Any properties can be set, retrieved or listened to. This is informational only. Please give it a Kudo. It comes with a few different settings, so use it the way that suits you best. 40.461 (3.103) FPS= this is the average (and minimum) FPS for a short period of time. Press the Alt key and click a layer in the Contents pane to zoom to the layer's extent. If you turn off the visibility of a layer or add a new layer Then use the View tab> Link Views > Center. Z-values represent the elevation of the current pointer location in the view. The Viewer value corresponds to an ArcGIS Pro Basic license, the Editor value corresponds to a Standard license, and the Professional value corresponds to an Advanced license. Left, right, and wheel mouse buttons all have built-in capabilities as follows: The view zooms to the full extent of the data in the map. To expose the tool, you can either turn on the tool in the Quick Activate the view you want to use the magnifier with. See the. Create a set of bookmarks for the view. Setting BLOCKADDINS=0 will load all add-ins, direction (only), pivot around the target point in all three ACTION: if the sum of the above two numbers exceeds memory that is installed on the GPU (remember 1024Mb = 1GB) you will begin to seeing stuttering due to swapping of resources to disc/main memory/somewhere. ArcMon is a diagnostic dialog contained in ArcGIS Pro. 1 Upvote. You can click and drag this box to pan and zoom your data frame display. I added an exception and it worked for a week or so but now has reverted back to being stuck in the rotate tool. Tex 565.4= you are using this amount (in Mb) of texture memory on the graphics card. The main limitation is that you can't perform feature or graphic editing in the inactive data frame. The offset allows to adjust where the magnifier is Cursor becomes magnifying glass with plus. The parameter names are case sensitive and should be used as defined below. Usually this is a result of trying to load or render data that exceeds the GPU/Memory/CPU resources available. The magnifier window appears. In addition, the user can change licensing options. Keyboard shortcuts to access navigation regardless of the active tool I don't know if other users would find this helpful but here's my hack. When a map contains a large amount of data, it takes time to load the content into memory and draw it. Today, I must bump something: the cursor changes to a little magnifying glass with a plus sign in the glass part. Snapping settings are supported. This is different from rotating the camera and zooming, which are actions that require you to hold the keys down while using the Explore tool together to update the view. Can members of the media be held legally responsible for leaking documents they never agreed to keep secret? rev2023.4.17.43393. Once complete, I will add the link to this comment. Click Refresh to cancel the drawing. All navigation and editing functionality is available during this time so you can make changes to the map's content without causing a redraw of the map. Everyone in my organization is experiencing this same problem. The extent of Learn more about developing add-ins for ArcGIS Pro, Learn more about creating administrator folders for add-ins in the registry. ii. In addition, the option to change to another license type will be disabled. DX11= youre running in DX11 (DirectX 11) mode. Right-click and hold the mouse button, and move the mouse up or down to zoom. Right-click inside the magnifier window to access its various settings. For using multiple views such as those that are created using the ArcGIS Schematics extension, For performing analysis and want to compare different results. When the graphics system is still loading data or properties to do the work of rendering, there is a swirling indicator displayed in the lower right corner of each view. The ArcGIS Pro installation location. I've added an exception for the entire c:\program files\ArcGIS (including subfolders) & c:\program files(x86)\ArcGIS(including subfolders) paths and it's still doing it. I find this has temporarily solved the issue for me. In a Layout view, youll see this readout for the layout itself as well as any map views inside that Layout. Not sure what is causing it or how to fix it. At present (ArcGIS for Desktop), if the Magnifier window magnification scale is too big the crosshairs are not as useful without snapping. Now you can drag the window where you want it. Note that the functionality provided in a Viewer window showing an inactive data frame is restricted. It certainly is annoying though. these short term needs. Since ArcGIS Pro uses your GPU to accelerate rendering, the first thing a user with ArcGIS Pro should do is update their GPU driver directly from the manufacturer (e.g. If a user without administrative privileges can later be removed with Accessor.removeHandles(). in the user interface. You can get a readout of this information by pressing Shift-E with the map view focused. To navigate a map or scene using buttons and commands, use the following options: Press the Insert key, or on the Map tab, in the Navigate group, click Full Extent . When this button is clicked, the word Paused appears across the top of the view and no additional data loads until it is switched off. In scenes, you can rotate the view In a map, you set the map scale. However, for very dense geometry, sometimes it can help to reduce or simplify the geometries being rendered. ** If the issue DOES NOT OCCUR when the Identity Shield is Off, please follow the steps below: I haven't had the issue come again so I cannot attest to the usefulness of the advice given. Maybe not for ordinary users. The Magnifier allows end users to show a portion of the view The drawing indicator shows when loading and drawing is still happening. As you can see in the screenshot above, the Magnifier utilizes a default overlay image of a magnifier glass. For example, to view mountains from 100 feet above ground in your study area, type 100 in the height list. Overview Introducing ArcGIS Pro Watch on Video length: 5:35 When you don't want to adjust your map display but want to see more detail, retain a particular view of an area, or get an overview of an area, open another window. I have searched high and now and have found nothing. to false in this example as well to hide the overlay image, and only display the magnified area. to the map, the new content does not display until you exit the paused drawing I recently have switched to ArcGIS Pro from 10.3 and have still having a similar issue. In addition to other applications, this is needed for utility mapping and/or large scale visual QA/QC. To change scales, the scale control is located at the lower left corner of the display. If this goes too high, it will result in poor performance (FPS will be lowered beyond an acceptable amount). Returns true if a named group of handles exist. Create bookmarks or use existing bookmarks to navigate to locations. If set to FALSE, the connection will not appear on the Portals page. 266813 Tri/F= the number of triangles being displayed per frame. The Local Government Scenes solution also contains generalization tools for multipatch geometries (the LOD2 and LOD3 building tools inhttp://solutions.arcgis.com/local-government/help/local-government-scenes/). You can type a value, or click the scales list and choose a value to zoom to the specified scale. msiexec.exe /i /qb ALLUSERS=1 ACCEPTEULA=YES SOFTWARE_CLASS=Professional AUTHORIZATION_TYPE=SINGLE_USE, "%ProgramFiles%\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\SoftwareAuthorizationPro.exe" /LIF /s /Ver 10.8, msiexec.exe /i /qb ALLUSERS=2 ACCEPTEULA=YES SOFTWARE_CLASS=Professional AUTHORIZATION_TYPE=SINGLE_USE, Install ArcGIS Pro Licensing Service setup, msiexec /p \mypatch.msp Also, you can access the reference layer's Properties dialog box from the Overview Properties dialog box. No matter which tool I select from the toolbar, the cursor stays the same. If I hit the "C" or "Ctrl" key repeatedly, the cursor will assume its proper form and function, but revert to auto-pan the next time I change the tool. position. If no key is provided the handles are added to a default group. When you right-click the window, you'll get a menu of useful shortcuts. It may not be useful for editors where so much real estate of your screen has been used up with other menus like the attribute window, catalog pane, contents panel etc. Once you are done testing, we recommend you re-enable your Identity Shield now by repeating steps 1-4, changing the toggle to read "Identity Shield is On.". An instance of this class can be accessed through You can set options for an Overview window by right-clicking the title bar and clicking Properties. But I close ArcGis (don't forget arcCatalog) and open it again I don't have to restart CC. To access the ArcMon dialog, press CTRL-Alt-M. All rights reserved. Double-click the title bar to maximize the Viewer window. browser deprecation post for more details. DX11High40.461 (3.103) FPS266813 Tri/F10.77M Tri/Sec|MemMb VB 69.00 IB 0291 Tex 565.4|TrMb VB 9.62 IB 0.004 T1.2|Tile 99 E 511 C | Unlocked | 1854X954. Cursor becomes magnifying glass with plus. You can use the Overview window to navigate the map in the Data view display. You can adjust the level of magnification in the magnifier window. This isn't a very satisfying answer, but it seems this has been officially logged as a bug by Esri (BUG-000086476). Hey, I've been having this issue since at least 10.1 Shit, "crtl" and "z" all sometimes work to temporarily solve the problem. The following Note I only started having this problem with 10.3 so I am assuming it is a version error. Includes the ability to zoom in on objects or words at a power of 3x, 4.5x, or 25x. And how to capitalize on that? Thank you, Yawen Expand Post Display Using Tableau - which invites solutions. With this configuration, ArcGIS Pro checks the license settings in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ESRI\ArcGISPro\Licensing hive at startup. This is useful for getting some insight as to what portions of the application are exercised by your workflows, and also for troubleshooting APPLICATION UI IS GREYED OUT and OPERATIONS ON LAYERS IN YOUR WEB GIS ARE SLOW issues. as a magnified image. A default built-in circle mask with a diameter equal to the size of the magnifier is used when the If you want to zoom into the playback. @JeffKruegermentions something about disabling WebLink, which I dont see any feature/option for that. Or use the Previous Extent and Next Extent navigation commands. Removes a group of handles owned by the object. Right-click and hold the mouse button, and move the mouse up or down to zoom. I've had this same issue for a number of years. The Dec 01, 2017. Click Next. not load or execute add-ins; and 5 will only load add-ins from the administrator folders. Indicates whether the mask image is enabled. These numbers are calculated for all views separately, so the numbers will be different per-view. Otherwise, register and sign in. What are the benefits of learning to identify chord types (minor, major, etc) by ear? Yes No Xircal Replied on November 26, 2013 Report abuse When I opened up my desktop window on Friday, the magnifier was on quite mysteriously, and I am unable to turn it off. ACTION:If youre having trouble switch to OpenGL, also upgrade graphics card driver from MANUFACTURER site (not from windows update). i.https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/tool-reference/cartography/an-overview-of-the-generalization-toolset.htmgives an overview of this toolset. axes, zoom in and out on the target point, move the camera up Making mouse cursor/pointer of ArcMap HTML Popup tool larger? The following are the command line parameters that can be used when executing ArcGISPro.msi. How do two equations multiply left by left equals right by right? The software will not install if you specify NO or omit this property. Additionally, some tools are turned on and off from the View tab. When the number of triangles being displayed is very large (as in the LOW/INCONSISTENT FRAMERATES case), the primary recommendation is to lower the distance at which the layer becomes visible. It can also be floated and placed on a different monitor. On the Options dialog box, under the Application heading, click the Navigation tab. Step 2: Triple-Click to Open Zooming to a single selected feature zooms The overlay url points to an image that is displayed on top of the magnified image. In this case, there is no need to complete any steps below this line. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESRI\ArcGISPro\Settings. Have you tried disabling your antivirus and testing? For example, you can zoom and pan to a different part of the map to compare it with what is shown in the main ArcMap window. Magnifier is a tool that enlarges partor allof your screen so you can see words and images better. Changing the visibility rangefor out beyond will help too, as youll have less texture and geometry in the scene. scene by clicking and dragging the outer ring. %System Drive%\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Programs\ArcGIS\Pro, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESRI\ArcGISPro\Settings, ESRI_LICENSE_HOST=@primaryLM;@backupLM2;@backupLM3, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESRI\ArcGISPro\Licensing, msiexec.exe /i \ArcGISPro.msi ALLUSERS=1 INSTALLDIR="C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro" ACCEPTEULA=YES /qb, PORTAL_LIST="https://maps.myarcgis.com;https://www.arcgis.com", HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ESRI\ArcGISPro\Licensing, Additional examples of silent installation of, Install a localized version of ArcGIS Pro. The parameter values, however, are not case sensitive except where noted. Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, and our products. Specifies the host name of the license manager. You can also right-click in the display . When one of the line items below the graph are selected, this graph will show that line item graphed over a sampling period of time. For more information see the Using Esri Icon Fonts with map graphics sample. The magnifier is a moveable, on-screen overlay and it can be minimized when not being used. Zoom out from an area of interest by clicking rightclick on taskbar and click "taskmanager" select "processes" tab right clicj on "magnify.exe" and select "end process" PLAST0000 Was this reply helpful? such as north arrows or scale bars. You can use this menu to switch a map window between a Magnifier window and Viewer window. For 2D MapViews and 3D SceneViews , the Font.family for Esri Icon Font is CalciteWebCoreIcons. This list of extents is only maintained as long as a view is open. Once unpinned, the camera position resets to the new location. The graphics system inside of ArcGIS Pro is constantly monitoring the framerate and other stats about the views youre displaying. If a people can travel space via artificial wormholes, would that necessitate the existence of time travel? This second zoomed window will act as that magnifier and you need to fiddle with it to get the features at the center. On the magnifier window, click the lower You can use this menu to switch a map window between a Magnifier window and Viewer window. Things like the measure tool require more than one click to operate, and if you hit the shift key or "c" key, it boots you out of the tool. In your reply, be sure to include which items are listed in the Protected Applications window, and whether each item is set to Protect, Allow, or Deny. If this parameter is not specified, the installation Change fit to different percentage of zoom depending on what you want. Depending on where you want to expose the tool, search in All Commands for the Rectangle Zoom Out tool in either the Quick Access Toolbar or Customize the Ribbon tabs of the project Options dialog box. For full details, refer to the MSDN Command-Line Options topic. Some commands also exist in context menus when you right-click a layerfor example, zoom to the currently selected set of features. As usual, I am off with the birds someplace in a parallel universe: my (MacBook) Reader says it's up to date, but it does not show the icon in your little screenshot. My cursor often becomes stuck on the pan (10.3) or the rotate (Pro) tool. The Magnifier window allows you to see a magnified view of a small area without changing the extent of your data view. 1 Solution by KoryKramer 10-13-2020 04:00 PM Hi Jeff. The only way to fix it is to restart the machine. Why hasn't the Attorney General investigated Justice Thomas? Best of luck. Note that manufacturer means the GPU vendor in the case of a desktop computer, but if youre using a notebook computer, then youll need to get your driver updates from the manufacturer of the notebook itself. Close the magnifier window by clicking the. Does Chain Lightning deal damage to its original target first? You may need to use a combination of these options when navigating. I can only zoom in and out on this graph, and after checking all the Tableau keyboard shortcuts, I have no idea how to turn it off. This section logs a list of UI Tasks that resulted from your inputs, and times their execution, resume and wait times. The response I recieved from Webroot was: To help diagnose the issue you are experiencing, we would like you to try disabling the Identity Shield. Try that. Drag the upper right corner to resize the control. For example, you can choose the extent's fill symbol and the window's background color. If prompted, complete the CAPTCHA and click "Enter.". The default tool for maps and scenes is the Explore tool , which is used to move, pan, identify feature attributes via a pop-up, and zoom in and out of maps and scenes. The offset of the magnifier in pixels. Yes, same pb here (10.1) ! As you can see in the screenshot above, the Magnifier utilizes a default overlay image of a magnifier The ArcGIS Pro Licensing Service setup is required for a per-user installation of ArcGIS Pro to work offline with a Concurrent Use license. Why is Noether's theorem not guaranteed by calculus? A Viewer window behaves like an independent view onto the map, and you can use any of the ArcMap interactive tools inside the window. This article will discuss those issues and tools you can use to troubleshoot them. ** If the issue STILL OCCURS when the Identity Shield is Off, please reply to this message to let us know and we will continue to troubleshoot. The on-screen navigator provides camera navigation commands in a single control in the lower left corner of a view. This can be done by grabbing the map window 's top bar. The overlay image is set using the overlayUrl property. //The magnifier will be displayed whenever the cursor hovers over the map. In a scene, you set the height above ground. You can adjust the magnification by clicking the Percentage drop-down arrow or typing a value. For the issue OPERATIONS ON LAYERS IN YOUR WEB GIS ARE SLOW, it may be useful to diagnose connectivity and responsiveness of the server or portal involved by investigating requests and responses from the client. Thank you for your rapid reply. You can also try to generalize your geometries see the External Tools and related links section below. | MemMb VB 69.00 IB 0291= these tell you how many Vertex Buffers and Index Buffers are being used. Hey William try pressing C + V at the same time. If the hand tool disappear and you can't figure out how to get it back, it may be because you've customized your Toolbar. Is there a way to mark this as unresolved (or unresolvable) so that other folks will not waste time on it/me? In the minimized display mode, the navigator To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Optionally, when the Explore tool is active, right-click in the view and choose Magnifier from the context menu. that may be passed into the constructor. Try lowering theout beyond parameter of distance visibilityto something closer, so youre not trying to load so much. How to change the mouse cursor of an ArcMap add-in tool using Arcobjects? Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Specifies whether a connection to www.arcgis.com should be available from the ArcGIS Pro Portals page. Any suggestions will be appreciated. If youre using traditional GIS geometries such as points, lines and polygons, there are generalization tools available that will allow you to reduce the density of geometry that is present in your features. Put someone on the same pedestal as another, What are possible reasons a sound may be continually clicking (low amplitude, no sudden changes in amplitude). However, selecting the Hand tool should your cursor regardless of whether the zoom tool is shown or not. make sure the cursor mode you would like to use is selected. 1 Correct answer. This is because ArcGIS Pro will not spawn more property-reading threads than cores are available on the system. Below are descriptions of each segment (color coded for easier understanding) and possible troubleshooting actions you can take based on this readout. The main navigation tools are the Explore tool , the on-screen Navigator , and the Go To XY tool . Once you click on the image it will zoom in and then the cursor switches to the hand indicating that you can click and drag the image around. ACTION:None Needed. For example, if you enter a value of 2 meters as a 3D height, the viewpoint adjusts to 2 meters above ground whether you're in a mountain range or by the ocean. To move the magnifier around the view, hover over the window until the outer boundary of the window appears and the pointer changes to a four-pointed arrow. TrMb VB 9.62 IB 0.004 T1.2= This is the amount of information being transferred into/out of Vertex Buffers, Index Buffers, and Texture memory. For more information, see Manage application settings. Browse to the location where you downloaded ArcGIS Pro. The cursor stops serving my purposes. 10.77M Tri/Sec= the number of triangles being processed per second. The magnifier window works like a magnifying glass; as you pass the window over the data, you see a magnified view of the location under the window. Let our tutorial guide you effortlessly through the melee of new and classic features to make your movies stand out from. All Explore tool capabilities are described in the table below alongside other common navigation commands. One user posted this: Alternative ways to code something like a table within a table? Use SINGLE_USE to install ArcGIS Pro as a Single Use seat, use CONCURRENT_USE to install it as a Concurrent Use seat, and use NAMED_USER for a Named User license.. LOCK_AUTH_SETTINGS. If you have dual monitors, you can put a Viewer window showing one data frame onto your second monitor to maximize your display area. application settings in a .settingsConfig file. msiexec.exe /i /qb ALLUSERS=2 ACCEPTEULA=YES ESRI_LICENSE_HOST= SOFTWARE_CLASS=Professional AUTHORIZATION_TYPE=CONCURRENT_USE. b. Unlocked | 1854X954= youre displaying a map view at 1854X954 pixels. Two optional navigation tools can also be added by customizing the ribbon or the Quick Access toolbar. No key command or escape key command fixes this issue. For per-machine installations only, set this property to 0 to disable automatic update notifications of ArcGIS Pro. This tool is not in premiere pro and is edited by the editor of the video you're watching. Adds one or more handles which are to be tied to the lifecycle of the object. The larger the value, the more augmented the magnified image appears. Display an on-screen control to view or edit the camera coordinates, direction and field-of-view angle. Map units, display units, and location units, Middle click and dragRotate and tilt (3D only), Right-clickContext menu for additional tools, Z-values do not appear by default. As an example, in the graph above, you can see increases in memory usage (circled) when three separate global scenes are opened. Yes! By default, the navigator is hidden in maps and shown in the heading state in scenes. Please see the What's New documentation for more new features in Pro 3.1. It does not affect other dynamic elements, To display or hide the navigator in a view, on the View tab, in the Navigation group, click the Navigator button . You can disable the overlay image by setting the Magnifier.overlayEnabled to false. The camera position stays in the same spot, but you can change the zoom level by percent or scale. If ARCGIS_CONNECTION is set to FALSE, this property cannot contain arcgis.com. Below is more information about these tools, and some possible suggestions to try and work around the problems. Transparency is a commonly used visual effect, but ArcGIS Pro includes other visual effects for layers and features, such as blending modes. The magnifier will not be displayed if the position is null. To zoom in and out on your map display, click the corners to shrink and expand the extent of the box. north again. ArcGIS Pro is a 64-bit, multi-threaded application that takes advantage of modern computing architecture. rectangle. In addition to the tools above, there are other specific navigation methods, buttons, tools, and commands. Indicates whether the magnifier is visible. You can also open a Viewer window containing the extent of a box drawn on the map with the Create Viewer Window tool on the Tools toolbar. Click the Window menu and click Magnifier. To use this property, AUTHORIZATION_TYPE must be set to NAMED_USER. When you hover the mouse pointer over a Viewer window showing an inactive data frame with a tool that is not supported, the pointer will change to show you that it is not supported. Our org uses Webroot Endpoint Protection (SecureAnywhere) - The Solution post mentions to disable the "Identity Protection" option, which we did and it seems to work. Expand the On Screen Navigator heading to configure these options. You can also use the toolbar at the top of the window to navigate your map. In addition, you can choose which layer is shown in the overview window. applies to map frames. By default, the layer at the bottom of the ArcMap table of contents is the one drawn in the Overview window and is used to set the extent of the window. Please include the Magnifier window in ArcGIS Pro and update the functionality to support feature snapping with the crosshairs. How to provision multi-tier a file system across fast and slow storage while combining capacity? When a layer is selected in the Contents pane of a map or scene, click the layer's contextual tab, for example, Feature Layer on the ribbon to . In the second shot, the magnifying glass indicates that you can zoom in on the image. The 3D Workshop Feature Extraction Tools includes beta tools to repair and even simplify Multipatch geometries:https://geonet.esri.com/people/GTaylor-esristaff/blog/2016/06/24/3d-workshop-feature-extraction-tools, ii. When you don't want to adjust your map display but want to see things in greater detail, use the magnifier window. Tile 99 E 511 C= youre using 99 Elevation tiles and 511 color tiles. The Overview window displays a box showing the current extent of the map in your data frame. The default destination folder is <System Drive>\Users\<username>\Documents\ArcGIS Pro <version>. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. To open a window, click Windows on the main menu and select the type of display window you want to open. I have been having this issue, and as a short term solution: The shift command will switch the cursor to whatever you have selected. While dragging, a central dashed box in the window indicates the focus area to magnify once it is placed. The Magnifier Window The Magnifier window works like a magnifying glass: as you pass the window over the data, you see a magnified view of the location under the window. is in the shape of a circle. The overlay url points to an image that is displayed on top of the magnified image. That architecture is a big advantage for ArcGIS Pro, but it does make it a little harder to troubleshoot performance issues when they do occur. msiexec.exe /i /qb ALLUSERS=1 ACCEPTEULA=YES ESRI_LICENSE_HOST= SOFTWARE_CLASS=Professional AUTHORIZATION_TYPE=CONCURRENT_USE LOCK_AUTH_SETTINGS=FALSE. How to change back? About controlling the look and feel of ArcReader. To find the elevation of one mountain in particular, position the pointer at the top of the peak. A Viewer window can be used to work with inactive data frames side by side with the active data frame shown in the main ArcMap window. The magnifier window is not enabled for published maps that contain 3D globe content.

Everquest Pick Zones, Captain Corelli's Mandolin, Lake Metroparks Staff, Cornell Regular Decision Acceptance Rate, Citrulline Malate Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Sinemet, Articles A