Sundae Driver has a sweet, mellow and creamy flavor. RXTNF4j%rs , H0-"'}ENzwXb3jLiF|yH+ @??Pr@}D+{65Oo r/ILTrees. Not opposed to grabbing some FSHO and filling up a cart myself. The effects of this strain will make you feel balanced, calm, and happy. Great but and not too heavy!! @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} aerz is a national aeroponic cannabis brand that provides patients and enthusiasts with the purest tasting, burning, and feeling aeroponically cultivated cannabis. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Aeriz Sundae Driver Live Budder 1 / 3 17 21 21 Comments Best Add a Comment MrToxicTaco 6 mo. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. # 00000106DCQV00747138 Summary Test Date Tested Result Batch Pass Cannabinoids 01/11/2022 Complete Terpenes 01/10/2022 Complete Residual . Feeling it around my eyes, forehead and scalp. Experience the purity of cannabis with aerz. save. Sundae Driver hit all the right spots! The heavy mental stone was defined by a flexible tunnel-vision focus driven by curious and humorous energy. Always seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. This is a strain thats ideal for a midday joint in the summer sun- or for evoking that summery feeling when it gets a little colder outside. I found two dry bare leaves, but I would rather have these two little leaves along with the long purple and green leaves rather than no leaves at all. Coffee Ice Cream Cake Shatter Review. I love the mellow feeling that is slightly upbeat but immediately euphoric without couchlock is great for hikes and activities. I like it fine, the one unique thing to mention is that I often have issues with screw tops. Sundae Driver | Aeriz | Live Flower Sauce Cartridge - Jane. Sundae Driver, also known as "Sunday Driver," is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing FPOG with Grape Pie. For more information, please see our 80% All symptoms in a set had substantial relief. ago Why would u wish anything to Verano besides ass. Since the day we opened in December 2015, weve taken the time to research, inspect, taste and smell every strain thats hit our shelves. I experienced a shorter but enjoyable high peaking after about 60 to 90 minutes. 90% All symptoms in a set had substantial relief, with at least one symptom totally resolved. Customer-reported information is not a substitute for medical advice. Cannot complain because . Trichomes cover the buds, but on the outside they appear in rough patches with some leaf and bracts tips left bare. A strain specific cannabis extract by Aeriz. How is it? Banana Biscotti Sundae by Aeriz Banana Biscotti Sundae | 3.5g Prepacked This is a blend of Banana OG x Biscotti and Sundae Driver averaging 24-28% THC, grown here in Phoenix, AZ by Aeriz. Commercial_Block_611 6 mo. Growers say this strain comes in light green and purple buds that are drenched in trichomes. 20 comments. The batch is 26%thc, 29% total. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. I just wanted to scoop some before it sold out since I haven't seen this one before. The fresh cut flower taste is there throughout, but its subtle and you have to search for it a bit. I missed this one but I'm gonna try Gorilla Cookies this weekend. Sundae Driver Grown by Aeriz Originally bred by Cannarado Genetics and popularized by the Jungle Boyz, Sundae Driver is a cross between Fruity Pebbles OG and Grape Pie. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Aeriz Gorilla Butter up top,Ice Cream Cake at the bottom. It wasn't a strain that stopped me from doing anything, whether that was a nap or a long afternoon dog walk. Aeriz Sundae Driver Review - YouTube 21 plus and cannabis patients only 21 plus and cannabis patients only AboutPressCopyrightContact usCreatorsAdvertiseDevelopersTermsPrivacyPolicy & SafetyHow. Completed: 06/18/2021 Batch#: 20210601SND-8T2 Primary Client Aeriz Lic. Sundae Driver has a sweet, mellow and creamy flavor. Decided to grab a cart instead of a disposable tonight snd grabbed aeriz sundae driver .5 cart. Our cut is from the same plant that won the Cannabis Cup in 2014, and it is a true beauty. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} We pride ourselves on curating a selection of the highest quality products grown in Illinois, so think of it as a living encyclopedia of the best cannabis Illinois has to offer. Heard good things about Aeriz but never tried any of their carts. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} I've picked up Jenny Kush and Cake Breath recently and both have been phenomenal. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Buds are tightly structured but not dense. Sundae Driver is a uniformly adjusted half breed strain (half indica/half sativa) made through crossing the tasty Fruity Stones X Grape Pie strains. The palate is complex and filled with notes of grape soda, baked cookies and a woodsy, pine-y finish that is slightly more noticeable in the retronasal olfaction. Strong, works with you on what you need to get done, and sticks around for the long term. <> The effects of this strain will make you feel balanced, calm, and happy. DLdawg157 10 mo. p^wa)J. Cake Breath, Ice Cream Cake, Jenny Kush, and now Sundae Driver. One symptom may have no relief. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Use your location. Cannacentric Recurring Pickups Series-- Sundae Driver by Aeriz. report. Sundae Driver (FPOG x Grape Pie) has taken the cannabis community by storm. Dense buds make for a perfect cone. 16 17 17 comments Best Add a Comment itsmebrandonsmith 2 yr. ago Best cultivator in IL IMO atm. I have tried sundae driver by zaza boy and really enjoyed it. ago Aeriz seems absolutely dialed in right now with the concentrates. Cookie Notice This is perfect happy weed, a near perfect hybrid, a true smoke anytime strain. Sundae Driver, also known as "Sunday Driver," is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing FPOG with Grape Pie. A real GASSER. The sweet is heavy and it deepens into an overripe stone fruit character. . The material provided on Leafly is intended for educational and informational purposes only. The next time Im looking to spend Aeriz-level money on my medicine, Sundae Driver will make the shortlist. I blasted off straight into deep euphoria that then settles into a nice, super-chill stoney experience, which also lasts a LONG TIME! My head and neck pain is still just as relieved as it was during the peak effects, and my limbs and muscles are all noticeably relaxed. 4.5. Information about effects is sourced from Leafly customer reviews. 50% Moderate symptom relief across the board, or with some having significant, and some minimal, relief. The taste is over the top One of my favorites , Fruity and sweet, balanced stone, makes me talkative and sociable. Amazing plant to cultivate or just pick up for an evening kicking back. This is a strain that's ideal for a . The floral terpenes make this a great smoke for parties. 60% Moderate relief across symptoms, with one or two symptoms at substantial relief. 0% The symptom(s) continued getting worse after using. The best of both worlds (indicia & sativa). aerz is a national aeroponic cannabis brand that provides patients and enthusiasts with the purest tasting, burning, and feeling aeroponically cultivated cannabis. Sundae Driver, also known as "Sunday Driver," is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossingFPOGwithGrape Pie. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Receive updates on new products, special offers, and industry news. Evenly balanced, Sundae Driver elevates your state of mind as it unwinds your body, leaving you in a state of bliss. The effects of this strain will make you feel balanced, calm, and happy. I wasn't too high and I wasn't too low. cannacentric_films. Sundae Driver has a sweet, mellow and creamy flavor. Purchased Sundae Driver based upon my positive Aeriz experiences with Jenny, Ice Cream Cake, Cake Breath, and Lava Cake. Chillinois.net Chillinois.net/Podcast, Scan this QR code to download the app now. An elusive strain for me. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Leafly is not engaged in rendering medical service or advice and the information provided is not a substitute for a professional medical opinion. 153 00:04:49. Sundae Driver | Aeriz | Live Resin Budder - Jane. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} This is a strain that's ideal for a . Physically relaxing, with a cerebral euphoria that isnt quite energetic, but somewhat intense. *The Strain Catalog does not correlate to product availability, which may vary based on state and retail location. Its making good on the tunnel-vision promise, but Im more clear-headed and awake than I expected. Looks great! Continue browsing in r/ILTrees. Sundae Driver & G43 Wax ride. Focus never waivered. Vanilla sweetness, doughy like baked goods. Leafly is not engaged in rendering medical service or advice and the information provided is not a substitute for a professional medical opinion. Find information about the Sundae Driver Premier Flower strain from Aeriz such as potency, common effects, and where to find it.

What Is The Theme Of Stormalong, Old Town Canoe Float Bags, Sharkline Pool Deck, David Mcgee Pensacola, Is Minute Maid Orange Juice Kosher, Articles A