By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 3Fifteen - Morenci (Medical) 5.0 (1) 772.7 miles away. We will definitely be returning. Thanks guys! Recreational. A place where no ones rushing you out the door. While youre in town, be sure to check out some of the local spots or head a bit further north to Hillsdale for a wider array of activities. Very clean very nice setup, we will definitely be back.Brittany D. Pinnacle Emporium has high quality products and great customer service! Click Here. In a cannabis dispensary, consumers can often find flowers, concentrates, prefilled vape cartridges, edibles, hemp oil, CBD, and more cannabis products. Step 4: Once you are verified, the dispensary page will show "Verified" and we'll send you login credentials. Sign up today to start earning rewards! You can call us directly to order for curbside pickup orders or go to Potify.net to make your order for pickup. Only cash and (online) Dutchie Pay payments are accepted at this time. Sorry, we couldn't find any nearby stores, 15% OFF your first purchase at 3fifteen Morenci ATM cash accepted storefront ADA accesible veteran discount recreational. The memorabilia brings you back to a time when buying cannabis was done in secret. 1050 E Main St, Morenci, Michigan, 49256; Thursday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm ; In-store purchases only ; Ascend Cannabis - Morenci. Earn points for every dollaryou spend! Location you enter does not found in our records. James D. I had a good experience with some awesome bud tenders today, I appreciate autumn helping! Business Owner? Gave me a discount too! Thebull24, Hi We're happy to hear you had a positive experience. I come from Ohio just to shop at 3Fifteen. Thank you, love the BAJ choice too! It's pretty much a straight shot north on I-75! You can take Highway US-20 all the way west or you can ride the Michigan/Indian border on I-80/I-90. 3Fifteen has an incredible selection of adult-use cannabis products that will satisfy any consumer depending on your preferences. Employee was knowledgeable about items that would benefit my issues. We're glad you had a positive experience! Our expert staff will be able to help you find the right choice depending on the desired effects and method of consumption, just ask away or check out our Learn & Grow section to get educated. Open up Google Maps and find your route north. Got to pick a lot of new strains I havent tried before recommend by autumn, pretty dope ;). By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. There is an ATM located on site. First time visitor. In a cannabis dispensary, consumers can often find flowers, concentrates, prefilled vape cartridges, edibles, hemp oil, CBD, and more cannabis products. Learn more about the current state of Cannabis in Indiana and Michigan. Copyright 2015-2023 dispensaries.com. These guys are very informative and friendly. Our reason for opening the dispensary was to meet your medical needs. Has the ability to explain any and all products. About this dispensary Michigan Supply & Provisions: Morenci - Recreational Ascend Michigan Supply & Provisions is a family of dispensaries that share the same ethos and mission: to supply. This location is currently unable to process debit transactions. Need more of those people in every store, information and detailed and knowledgeable. We look forward to serving you again soon! Thanks for the 5 star review! Enter your location to see results near to you. Before you meet our visionaries and growers in the showroom, wander down memory lane in our one-of-a-kind lobby. Ohio has a medicinal marijuana program in place but not adult use. The Budtenders will help you decipher the percentages of test results for active THC, CBD and Terpenes. 5 reviews rated 3 stars. Head over the the Marijuana Policy Project to learn more about how you can help create change in your state. Order online from the best dispensaries in your area. The dispensaries, which also sell medical marijuana, will be open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. every day of the. It is of the utmost importance to create an unmatched experience for each and every customer. A few things Ohio Residents should keep in mind when partaking in cannabis tourism: Disappointed that recreational marijuana is still illegal in Ohio? Your quickest route would be to start on 1-90 W and then take I-80 West until you reach Exit 34. ATM storefront ADA accesible veteran discount medical. 3Fifteen Cannaibs was acquired by SkyMint in 2021. Feel free to hit up our toll-free line or send an email! Whether youre a seasoned connoisseur or a first time customer, our knowledgeable staff is here to help you find what you need. Flower, oil, concentrates, edibles, drinks, topicals, and moreweve got it all. Autumn is very knowledgeable and loves helping our customers find the perfect products! I enjoy shopping here. Sign up for the best weekly cannabis deals from Dispensaries, in one easy email. One of my favorites! Must be 21 or older to purchase THC products and have a valid state ID. We offer premium cannabis flower, concentrates, edibles, pens, live resin, cartridges, tinctures, oils and salves, pre-rolls, and a full line of apparel to rep your favorite spot. Leafly has you covered with our comprehensive map of all the closest dispensaries to Ohio's border. Makes you feel good just walking in the door! Locations; Deals; Loyalty; Learn & Grow; Shop Online Deals Home Delivery Loyalty. The verified purchase badge appears on reviews written by users that have placed an order from this listing on Weedmaps. Sarasassy2! Our team of passionate associates are knowledgeable and can help guide you to the best products and medicines to suit your needs. Click to filter by 5 stars. . 2,129 people like this 2,452 people follow this 239 people checked in here http://www.3fifteen.com/ (833) 315-3155 info@3fifteen.com Medical Cannabis Dispensary 3fifteen.com 3FifteenMI And with our Morenci location, its easier than ever to plan a weekend north to enjoy the great state of Michigan and fully legal THC products. Telemedicine is available in Michigan. - Turn left on M-52 S. Continue for about 8.75 miles. That means if you have an Ohio Medical card, you'll enjoy great discounts here, as well! Send a message. 918-600-mits (6487) Best Dispensary in NE Oklahoma. AskAshley . Its quick, easy and FREE to join. The good news is that Michigan is just a quick ride away for many of the states residents. Select a product to start your order! deals. But don't worry, Michigan is just a short trip for many of the states residents. One trip and you'll love the place, people and prices! Dont forget to find a place to stay, AirBnBis a great resource. Every 100 points are equal to $5 in store credit. While youre in town, be sure to check out some of the local spots or head a bit further northeast to Detroitfor a wider array of activities. Proud to be the largest dispensary in Michigan and growing! Other restrictions may apply. Ohio has a medicinal cannabis program in place but not adult use. 100 S Steer St, Addison, MI 49220 Cash and debit cards accepted. Take a nostalgic journey through Vintage Americana memorabilia in a mini-museum that pays unique homage to the legalization of cannabis and Michigans place in that story. Preorder until 9am ET. Didn't Receive a call within 20 seconds? Driskill. 413 E Main St. Edmore, MI 48829 Any conviction will result in a driver's license suspension for 6 months. . Jade is a premium cannabis cultivator out of Morenci, MI. Cannabis Jobs & Marijuana Career Services. Our expert staff will be able to help you find the right choice depending on the desired effects and method of consumption, just ask away our check out our Learn & Grow section to get educated. Or set up delivery (currently limited to certain stores). James. Check outGoogle Maps and pick your route. 3Fifteen Morenci - Recreational is a Morenci Cannabis Dispensary. CalmEffect does participate in affiliate programs and displays products that we think would be relevant to you. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. Please see the marijuana penalties section for further details. Autumn did a fine job helping me pick the products I wanted today. You also agree to Looky Weed privacy policy & Terms of service. (517) 252-5547, Buchanan , Parents I also Like how they have such a wide variety of products. Today, we legally offer a large selection of quality, tested, reliable cannabis products, at reasonable prices. Pass the rest, if you want the best. Thanks for the 5 star review! THC vaporizes at a boiling point of 315 degrees fahrenheit! You can head west on 475 or south down 75 to get out of town and make your way to Michigan. I placed on online order, showed up at the designated time and my order was packed nicely and ready to go. New customers: Receive 15% OFF full-priced items on your first purchase. Rack up points to redeem online or in-store, Cash in your points for ANYTHING in the store. Thank you . Product availability can differ by location. Place is ace all that needs to be said wont find better. Copyright 2023 Weedmaps. For your safety and protection, we have updated our processes for purchasing cannabis at this location. Pinnacle Emporium - Morenci. Step 2: Keep this screen open! The more you spend, the more you earn Everyone is very friendly! 315 Missionary Dr, Decatur, GA is a single family home that contains 3,209 sq ft and was built in 2014. Always my number 1 go to. 3Fifteen Cannabis is a group of State of Michigan But don't worry, Michigan is just a short trip for many of the states residents. 3Fifteen has an incredible selection of adult-use cannabis products that will satisfy any consumer depending on . Thanks autum. 3 beds, 1.5 baths, 1371 sq. Whatever way, its a quick trip and worth the time spent in the vehicle for the goodies that await. Menu Sign up. Whether for medical or recreational use, we stand with you. Veterans, as well as people ages 65 and older, receive a 5% discount every day of the week. Leafly member since 2021. Store is immaculate even from the outside. (517) 458-3040, Addison-Devils Lake Toggle navigation. Brands. Step 3: Input the verification code on this screen after pressing "Call Now." Note: Sira Naturals discounts, promos, and specials are only available at the Somerville location (except for financial hardship). Followers: 47. Thanks for the 5 star review! Dispensary Verification. If you want to experience recreational marijuana, plan a road trip up north to Michigan. License Battle Spring LLC- AU-R-000430. Thanks so much autumn! to begin Step #1: Find a store near you by using the pulldown above or by using our store finder. Dispensaries; Michigan; Morenci; 49256 About Leafly. Looking for a local cannabis dispensary in Morenci, Michigan? Close Call Now. If we don't have it, we will try to get it for you. And with our new Camden location, its easier than ever to plan a weekend north to enjoy the great state of Michigan and fully legal recreational products. They will see me often. Ascend Cannabis Provisions (formerly Michigan Supply & Provisions) is an adult-use provisioning center in Morenci, MI. Closed opens . Our dispensary offers cannabis services geared to address illnesses and injuries. 734-794-3416, 6010 B Dr N Free- Get dispensary discounts to your inbox. View our locations page to find the shop you're looking for. Denny36! Excellent visit. Very good service and good people. Pretty much anything your looking for. Call 517-246-5857. Visit website. We believe in every product in our shop. Sean is highly knowledgeable of all the product strains, nuances and all of the dispensary's inventory. Featured. 421 S Main St. Camden, MI 49232 Dont forget to find a place to stay, AirBNB is a great resource. Zestimate Home Value: $1,228,300. . Morenci is home to 1 dispensaries, and many people often also shop for bongs, vaporizers, and dab rigs. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. I found it to be secure and was greeted by a friendly employee. on your location. How we got our name. This dispensary isn't sharing any deals right now. Really great environment. Our Morenci Dispensary, located on the border of Michigan and Ohio, can provide Dayton residents the opportunity to experience a recreational dispensary. Its southern boundary is the Ohio state line. Info. License AU-R-000168. They are my "role model" want one of those t-shirts. Flower, oil, concentrates, edibles, drinks, topicals, and moreweve got it all. This is my favorite store. Thanks for the feedback! It was such a great wonderful experience! Offers may have other stipulations and limitations. A place where no one's rushing you out the door. . Come stay awhile. You can view our menu and place an order so it's ready by the time you arrive. That means if you have an Ohio Medical card, you'll enjoy great discounts here, as well! Disappointed that recreationalweed is still illegal in Ohio? Here's what we find: Dispensary deals and discounts differ by state. Great service and product, couldn't be happier. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. WHERE Sarah is a joy to all of the customers she comes in contact with. Ill return and recommend this location! I love that they have the option to order online and set your time for pick up, this also means the place isn't full and I haven't had to wait in line yet. 14 reviews rated 1 star. They will share their personal insights to help you determine which buds may be best for you. Red-brick, classic Tudor only a short stroll to Winnona Park Ele. Recreational Weed STILL isn't legal in Ohio. You can view our menu and place an order so its ready by the time you arriving. 1 review rated 2 stars. 989 East Main Street, Morenci, Michigan, 49256; Sunday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm ; In-store purchases only ; Michigan Supply & Provisions- Recreational Morenci. Morenci | SKYMINT Premium Cannabis. Next time you're here, you should check out our daily deals (also found at 3Fifteen.com). My favorite dispensary in the State of Michigan! Check out state dispensary deals to see if the discount is available and for more information: Always check with the store to confirm validity. Visit website. https://potify.net/promo/mits-farmacy-miami. Ill return! we've got everything you need for a mind-blowing cannabis . The Zestimate for this house is $1,228,300, which has decreased by $11,010 in the last 30 days. Dont forgot to find a place to stay, AirBNB is a great resource. Any reviews presented are honest. Penalties for hashish are the same as for marijuana. If your state is adult use/recreation legal, you can purchase marijuana at any 3Fifteen location (as long as you qualify under other rules like age) However providing medical marijuana to another person is illegal if they don't have a card or are not a registered caregiver. Indiana is now just one of only 13 states where Marijuana is not legal in some form. Morenci, MI 49256 517-458-3002, 2019 W Stadium Blvd Medical marijuana contains antispasmodic qualities which relax muscles and has shown to be an effective treatment for seizures. The flowers will range from sativa to hybrids of all sorts to indicas, and depending on state, test results letting you know the percentages of THC, cannabinoids and terpenoids as well as ensuring the quality of the flowers. Club315 program offers new customers a $20 credit after the first $100 spent. SKYMINT MORENCI 1050 E Main St. Morenci, MI 49256. recreational. Please email us at customercare@skymintbrands.com so we can make this right. 4.8 star average rating from 418 reviews. I'm from Ohio and the dispensaries are so expensive here that I couldn't afford to get all that I needed. 3Fifteen Cannabis Dispensaries 315 Cannabis Dispensaries 3Fifteen is a group of Michigan medical and recreational marijuana dispensaries for premium cannabis products and services. While youre in town, be sure to check out some of the local spots or head a bit further northeast to Detroitfor a wider array of activities. Call (517) 215-7969. Our Morenci location, located just across the border or Michigan/Ohio, makes iteasier than ever to plan a weekend north to enjoy the great state of Michigan and fully legal THC products. The memorabilia brings you back to a time when buying cannabis . . License information . You can make an order online and pick it up in our parking lot for your safe social distancing. The good news it that Michigan is just a quick ride away for many of the states residents. Gentleman at the door was so nice, and funny. Leslie Wilson. Hi Hitgurl713, we are so sorry to hear of your experience. 3Fifteen Morenci - REC 4.8 (397) Morenci, Michigan Storefront Open until 9:00pm Recreational License information Order online (pickup) Curbside pickup 517-215-7969 Directions Promo code Spend $75.00, Get 20% off subtotal with code Customer2023 View details Menu Details Deals Reviews Media 4.8 369 8 5 1 14 Customer service (75) Price (63) Thank you for the 5 stars, we hope too see you again soon! (269) 409-8571, Edmore This is my go to now! Learn more about the current state of Cannabis in Ohioand Michigan: Ohio has a medicinal marijuana program in place but not adult use. 3Fifteen locations typically have a wide variety of cannabis products. Many states have telemedicine available. I was treated with a smile by every employee who seen me. * Shop All 25% Off Flower * Shop Flower $5 Off 1g Live Rosin Rips Shop Rips 2.5oz Premium Grind For Only $115 Max Out Premium Grind *Exclusions may apply / limited time only Save On The Perfect Smoke (918) 600-MITS (6487). We have researched and compiled a list of dispensaries in town so you can find the right marijuana store for you. Check outGoogle Maps and pick your route. The good news is that Michigan is just a quick ride away for many of the states residents. While youre in town, be sure to check out some of the local spots or head a bit further northeast to Detroitfor a wider array of activities. Thanks for the 5 star review! They treat their customers with respect. Info. By customers clicking on the links and purchasing products it helps us to keep our costs low! 1096 E Main St. Autumn is very knowledgeable and loves helping our customers find the perfect products! This is definitely my new store. Copyright 2022 miTs Farmacy - All Rights Reserved. Our bud tenders will guide you through your options to make sure that you are comfortable with your treatment plan. For your safety and protection, we have updated our processes for purchasing cannabis at this location. Thanks for the 5 star review! Yes, we recommend you sign up! Click to filter by 1 star. Before you meet our visionaries and growers in the showroom, wander down memory lane in our one-of-a-kind lobby. Dont forget to find a place to stay, AirBNB is a great resource. Everyone is always very helpful and quick to get your order to you. Leafly. 221 E Front St. Buchanan, MI 49107 (269) 409-8571 Just north of South Bend in the trendy city of Buchanan, is our third Emporium. Shop The 3Fifteen Morenci - Recreational Dispensary Marijuana Menu, View Reviews, Coupons, and Photos. Shop Morenci. Our expert staff will be able to help you find the right choice depending on the desired effects and method of consumption, just ask away or check out our Learn & Grow section to get educated. ATM cash accepted recreational. I really enjoyed my new experience at this store today. There may be other ways to save money, but typically the other promotions cannot be combined and there may be additional restrictions. CBD products purchased on this site are intended for those 18 years and older. You can ride Highway 69 all the way to Michigan or take a fork on state road 427 for a quick glimpse of Ohio and the more scenic route. *STACKABLE with deals and specials. You can read on our Facebook page for more Medical Information on many ailments. To be honest I've never been to the nearby dispensaries but then again 315 has never given me a reason to go elsewhere. Still curious how it all works? And did we mention that Michigan is a reciprocal state when it comes to medical laws? 3Fifteen Cannabis is a group of State of Michigan Jessie Gonzales, "My New Favorite Farmacy in town. Tim dealt cards at Quapaw Casino and when someone would say "Hi Tim" he would look in the mirror and say "I see miT" So we called him MIT. 3Fifteen Cannabis Ann Arbor MI | 3Fifteen Cannabis Hamtramck MI | 3Fifteen Cannabis Metro Detroit MI | 3Fifteen Cannabis Grand Rapids MI (Division) | 3Fifteen Cannabis Grand Rapids MI (Plainfield) | 3Fifteen Cannabis Washtenaw MI | 3Fifteen Cannabis Battle Creek MI (Columbia) | 3Fifteen Cannabis Battle Creek MI (Michigan Ave) | 3Fifteen Cannabis Morenci MI | 3Fifteen Cannabis Camden MI. Send a message. Always check with the dispensaries to confirm validity. Why 315? Upon entering the store you notice how clean and we'll lit the place is. 3fifteen Camden (Temporarily Closed) 4.8 (116) Camden, Michigan Storefront Closed Recreational License information Order online (pickup) Curbside pickup 517-368-0396 Directions Promo code Spend $75.00, Get 20% off subtotal with code Customer2023 View details Details Deals (1) Reviews Media Relevance 479 results found Live menu Flower Not satisfied with the product selection at other dispensaries nearby? Pinnacle Emporium - Morenci is a cannabis dispensary located in the Morenci, Michigan area. I had a good experience and everyone was so friendly and the guy that helped me was awesome not to mention cute lol. Directions Email. If you're departing from Dayton, your quickest route will be taking I-75 straight North to Exit 127. Open up Google Maps and find your way over to one of the freshest dispensaries near South Bend, IN. They have a wide variety of stock. Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Come back soon! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I highly. 120 N Main St. , Camden, MI. Please enter 4 digit verification code to complete the claim process. Morenci cannabis dispensary carries a variety of premium cannabis products including flower, pre-rolls, edibles, vapes, extracts, CBD and more. Now, there are thousands of cannabis dispensaries, and more on the way as laws in the United States change towards legalizing medical and recreational cannabis. Trop Cherry is so fire. Keep up the good work." shop online. The active component of the marijuana plant, cannabinoids, have shown to inhibit tumor growth and kill cancer cells in lab testings. Additional restrictions may apply. To carry the best products in the area. Dispensaries Deliveries . on your location. Made the process easy! That means if you have an Ohio Medical card, you'll enjoy great discounts here, as well! Order via leafly or call us at 833-315-3155 Dispensaries and CalmEffect are not responsible for any typos or mistakes. Thanks guys for being such an awesome crew! Our Camden location makes iteasier than ever to plan a weekend north to enjoy the great state of Michigan and fully legal recreational products. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Thanks for taking the time to stop in. All Rights Reserved. Made my second trip and just can't say how pleased I am with this store and it's employees. Our dispensary is one of the best in Oklahoma where we offer a clean, comfortable shop that is well-suited to help you get the best cannabis for your medical needs. Megan Martin, "5/5 (stars) Best editables ever!" Club315 is the exclusive rewards program where you can rack up points every time you shop one of our dispensaries. Come back soon! The first dispensary was opened in California, and since then, the nation has been progressing towards cannabis reform. Curbside pickup is available. ATM is on site at all locations. A few things Indiana residents should keep in mind when partaking in cannabis tourism: Disappointed that marijuana is still illegal in Indiana? Step into our eccentric Emporium, where nostalgia and aromas greet your senses. most popular campgrounds near Morenci, MI. THC vaporizes at a boiling point of315 degrees fahrenheit! I was greeted by Trent, a nice young man who was very polite and professional. While youre in town, be sure to check out some of the local spots or head a bit further north to Hillsdale for a wider array of activities. Budtender was so friendly and helpful I definitely recommend this place if you want satisfying service.B. We Have Everything you Need to Get Thro, Make memories with Pinnacle this summer , Look! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Fun people to be around, autumn is a great budtender. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $7,093/mo, which has increased by $65/mo in the last 30 days. Find Headshops and Smoke Stores near you. But don't worry, Michigan is just a short trip for many of the states residents. About this dispensary Remedii - Stateline (Recreational) Remedii Stateline has a wide variety of flower, concentrates, vape cartridges, edibles, topical cannabis products, and a selection of CBD. Autumn is super kind and quick, she remembered my whole order with out having to write it down. Open up Google Maps and find your way over to one of the freshest recreational dispensaries near Dayton, OH. Whatever way, its a quick trip and worth the time spent in the vehicle for the goodies that await. Specials typically cannot be combined with other promotions or points unless stated. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. 4.9 (2,558) Dont forget to find a place to stay, AirBNB is a great resource. 3Fifteen is a group of Michigan medical and recreational marijuana dispensaries for premium cannabis products and services. Must be 21 or older to purchase THC products and have a valid state ID. Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9 am-9 pm Sunday: 11 am-8 pm Phone: (517 . Head over to theMarijuana Policy Project to learn more about how you can help create change in your state. miTs Farmacy miTs Farmacy miTs Farmacy miTs Farmacy. shop adult-use. We appreciate you stopping in! And did we mention that Michigan is a reciprocal state when it comes to medical laws? Many dispensaries provide a first time patient discount, a patient renewal discount, and other daily/weekly patient discounts. Did you know that Indiana is now just one of only 13 states where Marijuana is not legal in some form? Were glad you enjoyed your experience! . Autumn R. was a professional tender and took care to answer any of my questions and was great to work with. . Excellent visit. Find dispensaries near you in Adrian / Monroe, MI for recreational and medical marijuana. Thanks for the 5 star review! ASCEND MORENCI (formerly Michigan Supply & Provisions) is located on E. Main Street and is a medical and adult-use dispensary located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Shop legal, local weed. The whole staff were super friendly and the store was organized and clean. Sign up today to start earningrewards! Answered question and help find what was best for me." Dont forget to find a place to stay, AirBnBis a great resource. Tim Montgomery was the husband of Jerri Montgomery and brother-in-law to J R Mathews, owners of miTs Farmacy. Dispensaries don't yet accept payment via credit card. Club315 is the exclusive rewards program where you can rack up points every time you shop one of our dispensaries. 3Fifteen is a full-service retail brand with immersive customer service and high-quality products. My budtender was very patient and informative. Hours: Open daily: 9 AM9 PM. Autumn is passionate about helping people find the right products to suit their needs at the absolute best prices! Click to filter by 3 stars. 5% discount for seniors, vets and students, 3Fifteen Cannabis Dispensary Deals and Info. Come back soon! menu. Since the early 1990's, cannabis dispensaries have existed in the United States. Flower, oil, concentrates, edibles, drinks, topicals, and moreweve got it all. HarleyQ2! By submitting this form you consent to Looky Weed collection of your email address for the limited purpose of subscribing to Looky Weed email communications. And did we mention that Michigan is a reciprocal state when it comes to medical laws? We look forward to serving you again soon! Highly recommend. Great people that work there ! We work with a number of patients who use cannabis to treat their cancer and suppress it's side effects. 3Fifteen dispensaries are typically open 7 days a week with a wide range of hours. A few things to keep in mind when partaking in cannabistourism: Adult use is still illegal in Ohio and federally, you cannot bring product back with you, The good news: Michigan is a great place to visit! Best Budtenders in town and the BEST prices anywhere, it's the only place to shop see ya there. Then, follow directions until you cross the Michigan/Ohio border!

Miami Murders In The 80s, Sar St9 Extended Magazine, Articles OTHER