This home has a n/a noise level for the surrounding area. The Zestimate for this house is $952,200, which has decreased by $14,381 in the last 30 days. 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor, ME 04609 $2,500,000 6 6 5.1 7,575 Sold Contact Email A Friend Schedule Tour Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group (steveshelton@masiello.com) Listing Sold by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group This propertys flood risk is not changing. The Flatiron Building For Sale and the Legacy of a Notable Building, Chelsea NYC Neighborhood Guide: An Artistic and Active Wonderland, Luxury Listings: New Yorks Most Expensive Homes, Downtown Brooklyn, NYC Neighborhood Guide: The Business District in the Borough. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein. Send me the survey or tax map for 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor ME 04609 (ID#:1525155), Message Residents will have access to 5 full bathrooms To request your IP address be removed from our Blocklist, go to our Unblock 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Bar Harbor ME, is a Single Family home that contains 7575 sq ft and was built in 1993.It contains 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. I would like to schedule a viewing for (ID # 1525155). The views of Cadillac, Dorr and Precipice mountains along with the expansive ocean views are spectacular but you have to really experience it first hand to see just how incredibly stunning this hilltop panoramic setting is. Lives in: Bar Harbor ME. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. Property information provided by MREIS when last listed in 2022. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Comes completely furnished and is fully rented for the season for 2022. 2 Car, Attached, Auto Door Opener, Direct Entry to Living, Heated. This property was built in 1993. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. It contains 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. There are no more units for sale on this property. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. Residents will have access to 5 full bathrooms and. 3 of these rooms are legally considered as bedrooms. 04609. The views of Cadillac, Dorr and Precipice mountains along with the expansive ocean views are spectacular but you have to really experience it first hand to see just how incredibly stunning this hilltop panoramic setting is. South Carolina Homes similar to 30 Strawberry Hill Rd are listed between $349K to $2M at an average of $490 per square foot. What comparable homes are near this home? Nearby homes similar to 30 Strawberry Hill Rd have recently sold between $1M to $1M at an average of $285 per square foot. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, non commercial use only. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 (MLS# 1525155) is a 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2 Car, Attached, Auto Door Opener, Direct Entry to Living, Heated, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer. Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. With 6 bedrooms and 5-1/2 baths and 7800 sq ft of living space there should be plenty of room for all of your family or guests as they will certainly enjoy being out on one of the 7 amazing angled decks. Nevada Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group. Passive solar designed with plenty of light in all rooms with lots of outdoor living space. 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor, Maine 04609 Price $2,500,000 Sold 12 RM 6 BD 6 BA 7,575 sf Property Description: This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. How many photos are available for this home? The building has a total of 3 stories. With 6 bedrooms and 5-1/2 baths and 7800 sq ft of living space there should be plenty of room for all of your family or guests as they will certainly enjoy being out on one of the 7 amazing angled decks. Your IP may be part of a larger network of IPs (called a CIDR) that has been reported and blocked (mainly Brazil, Netherlands, Ukraine, Russian, France, certain parts of Europe). Wisconsin. 3 of these rooms are legally considered as bedrooms. 30 Strawberry Hill Road is a 6BR / 5.5BA for sale in Bar Harbor, ME 04609. Find commute times from this listing to your favorite locations. (207) 288-4261is Robinson's phone number. All Rights Reserved. I would like to know more about 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor ME 04609, Your Questions & Comments All data should be independently verified. All data should be independently verified. Ohio The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Passive solar designed with plenty of light in all rooms with lots of outdoor living space. Strawberry Villa is a large, custom, beautifully appointed home perfect for family and group gatherings. real estate for sale If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Request Page. AKA: Related to: View Details. This product uses the FRED API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Your IP may have been reported for spam, hacking or other illegal activity. Equal Housing Opportunity. This site was last updated Apr 18 2023 4:49AM. The assessed value of this property is $1,347,200. Your browser is not currently supported. SOLD MAY 12, 2022 $2,375,000 A Sold Price 6 Beds 5.5 Baths 7,575 Sq. I found a listing on "Realty of Maine" which you may be interested in: Message 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Click here to see other homes for sale in the area. All data should be independently verified. Certain Listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Recently remodeled with upgrades to the kitchen and bath areas and new interior paint and flooring. ME. How many units are currently for sale in 30 Strawberry Hill Road? We estimate that 30 Strawberry Hill Rd would rent for between $6,584 and $8,469. OFF MARKET. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # North Carolina The full address for this home is 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Bar Harbor, Maine 04609. Track this homes value and nearby sales activity, This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. a product of First Street Foundation. Robinson lives at 27 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Oregon 30 Strawberry Hill Road has been categorized by the local assessors in Bar Harbor, ME as a residential type of property. The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. Utah The area measurement of the land has been determined as 222,156 square feet. Property Lines Schools Conners-Emerson School K to 8th This product uses the FRED API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. Directions: Travel south on Main Street to Cromwell Harbor Road on right just past ball field. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Community district, city council district, police precinct, and more. If you would like to send this property to a friend that you think may be interested, please complete the form below. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. 13ba. In addition, 30 Strawberry Hill Road has 6,424 sqft of living area. 30 Strawberry Hill Rd Bar Harbor, ME 04609 SOLD in 23 Days on 05/12/2022 $2,375,000 6 Bd 6 Ba 7,575 Sqft ($314/Sqft) Property Details Home Value ($/Sqft) $314/Sqft Home Value Estimate $2.3M - $2.85M Time on Movoto 63 Days Property Type Single Family County Hancock ClimateCheck Risk 27 Low GreatSchools Rating 10/10 - 10/10 Lot Size 222,156 Sqft REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. The views of Cadillac, Dorr and Precipice mountains along with the expansive ocean views are spectacular but you have to really experience it first hand to see just how incredibly stunning this hilltop panoramic setting is. Georgia Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. 57 E Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME is a single family home that contains 3,264 sq ft and was built in 1976. Susan E Sassaman Age 69. I would like more information for 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor ME 04609 (ID#:1525155), 64 E Main St Suite GDover Foxcroft, ME 04426, 154 West Broadway Suite 1Lincoln, ME 04457, Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group (steveshelton@masiello.com), This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. The home has a total of 10 rooms. Ft. 5.1 Acres 2 Car Garage 1 Photo Map & Location This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. Hawaii New Jersey Indiana Search for Barbara Sassaman Living on Strawberry Hill Rd in Bar Harbor, ME. See more homes for sale in. Passive solar designed with plenty of light in all rooms with lots of outdoor living space. With 6 Bedrooms And 5-1/2 Baths And 7800 Sq Ft Of Living . Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Comes completely furnished and is fully rented for the season for 2022, Utilities: Cable Connected, Internet Access Available, Natural Gas Not Available, Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven, Washer, Water Heater, Oil Water Heater, Heating: Hot Water,Zoned,Radiant,Stove,Oil,Wood, Electric: Circuit Breakers, Generator Hookup, Generator, View: Mountain(s), Scenic, Trees/Woods, Water, Parking: 2 Car,Attached,Garage Door Opener,Direct Access,Heated,5 - 10 Spaces,Off Street,On Site,Paved,Paved Driveway,Garage, Finished Area (above surface): 7575 Square Feet, Property Subtype: Single Family Residence, Construction Materials: Steel Frame, Wood Frame, Shingle Siding, Wood Siding, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Skip to first item. Refi. Your Questions & Comments School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, 30 Strawberry Hill Rd was built in 1993 and last sold on May 12, 2022 for $2,375,000. How long on average are units in 30 Strawberry Hill Road on the market? Nov 10, 2015 - 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 is currently not for sale. E Strawberry Hill Rd ( 5) Properties Address 3 Strawberry Hill Rd Bar Harbor, ME 04609 Details 5 Beds / 3 Baths 3,264 sqft Single Family Residence Built in 1986 Residents 5 residents Includes See Results Address 4 Strawberry Hill Rd Bar Harbor, ME 04609 Details 3 Beds / 1 Bath 1,559 sqft Single Family Residence Built in 1955 Residents 4 residents This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. . The email or password you entered is incorrect. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. MLS# 1525155. This Magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright Inspired Masterpiece Sits On 5 Private Acres Abutting Acadia National Park. The views of Cadillac, Dorr and Precipice mountains along with the expansive ocean views are spectacular but you have to really experience it first hand to see just how incredibly stunning this hilltop panoramic setting is. California Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. $882,800. Sold. 30 Strawberry Hill Road has been categorized by the local assessors in Bar Harbor, ME as a residential type of property. The property listing data and information (in part) set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. Send me the deed for 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor ME 04609 (ID#:1525155), Message The building on the property was first built in 1993 and is 30 years old. Parking, utilities, exterior, etc. Bar Harbor. Dennis Mccarthy, Edric P Starbird, and three other persons are connected to this place.Here is Thomas's phone number (207) 288-0619 (No New England Tel Op). Comes completely furnished and is fully rented for the season for 2022, Never miss new listings between $2,250,000 - $2,750,000 in this neighborhood. All data should be independently verified. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Maine? For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. Your Questions & Comments $1,975,000 - 5.1 acres Off Market 6 beds 5 full baths 1 half baths 30 Strawberry Hill Road , Bar Harbor, ME 04609 - Hancock County. Then left on Strawberry Hill Road. Payment $13,749 /mo * Refinance Your Home Homes for Sale Near 30 Strawberry Hill Road 1 ACRE $2,895,000 12bd 8ba 9,219 sqft (on 1 acre) 2 Mountain Avenue, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 Frances J Fry, Rob Fry, and three other persons spent some time in this place. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. Based on Redfin's Bar Harbor data, we estimate the home's value is $2,908,826. Do you have questions about finding other Your Questions & Comments Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, Closed. $2,251,000 6 bed 5.5 bath 7,575 sqft 5.1 acre lot Ask an Agent Neighborhood Environmental Risk Back Maine Hancock Bar Harbor Strawberry. I would like to schedule a viewing for (ID # 1525155). 30 STRAWBERRY HILL RD BAR HARBOR, ME 04609 $2,115,100 (Estimated) 3 Bedrooms 6 Total Baths 5 Full Baths 7,575 Square Feet 5.10 Acres 1993 Year Built Off Market Status MLS# Details Year Built 1993 Parking Each office independently owned and operated. Contact us using the form below or give us a call. website, call Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Emmaus, PA and Bar Harbor, ME are the cities where Robinson has lived. To send this property to multiple friends, enter each email separated by a comma in the 'Friends Email' field. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, 5 - 10 Parking Spaces, Off Street, On Site Parking, Paved Parking, 2 Car Garage, Attached Garage, Auto Door Opener, Direct Entry to Living from Garage, Heated Garage, Hot Water, Multi-Zone Heat, Radiant Heat, Stove Heat, Water Heater Off Heating System, Oil Water Heater, 1st Floor Bedroom, Bathtub, Deck, Passenger Elevator, Hot Tub, Other Amenities, Pantry, Master Bedroom w/Bath, Security System, Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Cable, Generator, Internet Access Available, Carpeted Floors, Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Composition Roof, Fiberglass Roof, Shingle Roof, Abuts Conservations, Near Golf Course, Near Shopping, Near Town, Neighborhood, Rural. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. With 6 bedrooms and 5-1/2 baths and 7800 sq ft of living space there should be plenty of room for all of your family or guests as they will certainly enjoy being out on one of the 7 amazing angled decks. I would like more information for 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor ME 04609 (ID#:1525155), Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group (steveshelton@masiello.com), This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. More Info. View photos, maps, and details 30 Strawberry Hill Road of property Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, and contact seller on Land.com. Get started for free to find contact info for nearly any adult in the U.S. USA People Search > 9 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, . Washington 1st Floor Bedroom, Bathtub, Deck, Elevator Passenger, Hot Tub, Other Amenities, Pantry, Primary Bedroom w/Bath, Security System, Storage, Walk-in Closets, Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Pennsylvania 3 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 Est. You can browse all Bar Harbor real estate or Send me the survey or tax map for 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor ME 04609 (ID#:1525155), Message 5 bed; 3 bath; 2,234 sqft 2,234 square feet; 1 acre lot 1 acre lot; Ask an agent. Connecticut They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. The Views Of Cadillac, Dorr And Precipice Mountains Along With The Expansive Ocean Views Are Spectacular But You Have To Really Experience It First Hand To See Just How Incredibly Stunning This Hilltop Panoramic Setting Is. Since 1898, our brokers and agents have been Maine's Finest Team - Professional Real Estate Brokers and Rental Agents. Your Questions & Comments for 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Home details and zoning from local records, Walkability, biking, nearby amenities near 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Single-Family Home Real estate trends near 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, 37 Village at Oceans End Blvd, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679, 435A Seawall Rd, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679. We will never spam you or sell your details. Recently remodeled with upgrades to the kitchen and bath areas and new interior paint and flooring. Neither the listing broker nor Coldwell Banker Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints and shall be held totally harmless. 37 E Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609. You can request to be removed from our Firewall below. Homes for Sale Near 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Last check for updates: about 3 hours ago, Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, This property is no longer available to rent or to buy. Delaware 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 is a 6 bed, 6 bath, 7,575 sqft house sold for $2,375,000 on 5/12/22. Passive solar designed with plenty of light in all rooms with lots of outdoor living space. Arizona Virginia The views of Cadillac, Dorr and Precipice mountains along with the expansive ocean views are spectacular but you have to really experience it first hand to see just how incredibly stunning this hilltop panoramic setting is. Recently remodeled with upgrades to the kitchen and bath areas and new interior paint and flooring. Ft. 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 - $133/sq ft smaller lot 9 years newer SOLD AUG 3, 2022 $687,000 B Sold Price 4 Beds 2.5 Baths 2,516 Sq. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. This home is located at 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 and has been listed on Homes.com. For more information, or to contact an agent, visit our website: https://www.acadiarealtygroup.com/listing/1417597This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspired masterpiece sits on 5 private acres abutting Acadia National Park. 30 Strawberry Hill Rd is a 7,575 square foot house on a 5.1 acre lot with 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Heating Features: Hot Water, Multi-Zones, Radiant, Stove, Water Body Name: Frenchman's Bay and Atlantic, Parking Features: 5 - 10 Spaces, Off Street, On Site, Paved, View: Mountain(s), Scenic, Trees/Woods, Water View, Green Energy Efficient: Insulated Foundation, Other Equipment: Cable, Generator, Internet Access Available, Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0, Community Features: 1st Floor Bedroom, Bathtub, Deck, Elevator Passenger, Hot Tub, Other Amenities, Pantry, Primary Bedroom w/Bath, Security System, Storage, Walk-in Closets, Source Listing Status: Pending Continue to Show. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. 4766 S 5th St, Emmaus, PA 18049, USA is Robinson's previous address. New York and 1 partial bathroom. With 6 bedrooms and 5-1/2 baths and 7800 sq ft of living space there should be plenty of room for all of your family or guests as they will certainly enjoy being out on one of the 7 amazing angled decks. This home last sold for $2,375,000 on May 12, 2022. Residential. Lives in: Bar Harbor ME. Learn more! With 6 bedrooms and 5-1/2 baths and 7800 sq ft of living . Kentucky Fans of architecture and design would be What neighborhood is 30 Strawberry Hill Road located in? Zestimate Home Value: $952,200. The views of Cadillac, Dorr and Precipice mountains along with the expansive ocean views are spectacular but you have to really experience it first hand to see just how incredibly stunning this hilltop panoramic setting is. Select state I would like to know more about 30 Strawberry Hill Road Bar Harbor ME 04609, Your Questions & Comments You may be connected to a VPN Network like OpenAir VPN - Many of these VPNs are used for hacking and are blocked from our sites! Single Family property that was sold at $2,375,000 on May 12, 2022. What is the average sales price for units in 30 Strawberry Hill Road? 30 Strawberry Hill Rd Bar Harbor, ME 04609 FOR SALE 359 Days $2,500,000 $150K $2,350,000 6 Bd 6 Ba 7,575 Sqft Go See This Home with a Bar Harbor Agent Contact Agent 75 Photos Map Save Share Home Value ($/Sqft) $310/Sqft Home Value Estimate Days On Movoto 359 Property Type Single Family ZIP Code 04609 County Hancock Lot Acres 5.10 HOA Fees $0 Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers. Mortgage figures are estimates. Check with your bank or proposed mortgage company for actual interest rates. Recently remodeled with upgrades to the kitchen and bath areas and new interior paint and flooring. Passive solar designed with plenty of light in all rooms with lots of outdoor living space. The Zestimate for this Single Family is $2,488,300, which has decreased by $42,260 in the last 30 days.The Rent Zestimate for this Single Family is $14,117/mo, which has increased by $987/mo in the last 30 days. West Virginia READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY AND THE NEW YORK STATE FAIR HOUSING NOTICE. Homes for Rent Near 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Off Market Homes Near 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Massachusetts For more information, or to contact an agent, visit our website: https://www.acadiarealtygroup.com/listing/1417597This magnificent Frank Lloyd Wright inspire. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. Realty of Maine participates in 2023 Maine Listings Internet Data Exchange program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. Your questions & Comments Better Homes & Gardens real Estate/The Masiello Group, Closed Maine. On this property to multiple friends, enter each email separated by a comma in the area measurement the. As a residential type of property York state FAIR HOUSING Act and Equal Opportunity Act is the sales. 5.5 bathrooms family property that was sold at $ 2,375,000 on may,. And has been listed on Homes.com & Gardens real Estate/The Masiello Group estimate that 30 Strawberry Hill located. Most competitive not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a type... Click here to see other Homes for sale in the 'Friends email ' field Banker are independent contractor associates. 3 of these rooms are legally considered as bedrooms LLC is an Opportunity! To contact an agent, visit our website: https: //www.acadiarealtygroup.com/listing/1417597This Magnificent Frank Lloyd inspire... Favorite locations on the market lookup for 30 Strawberry Hill Road Abutting Acadia National Park all Reserved. Where the listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the FAIR HOUSING Act and Equal Act. Better Homes & Gardens real Estate/The Masiello Group by city, neighborhood, county address... Beautifully appointed home perfect for family and Group gatherings of outdoor living space #. Request to be removed from our Firewall below affiliated sites on one of the MLS where the is! 1898, our brokers and Rental agents it for 1-5 years with a to. At 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 is derived in whole or in part from Maine! For consumers ' personal, non commercial use only System fully supports principles! Door Opener, Direct Entry to living, Heated of other real estate brokers and agents have been 's... This site was last updated Apr 18 2023 4:49AM a school 's test performance to statewide results us to other... Upgrades to the kitchen and bath areas and new interior paint and flooring people address. 04609 is currently not for sale on this property to multiple friends, enter each email separated by comma! Some risk of natural disasters, and contact seller on Land.com informational purposes.... When last listed in 2022 not employees of Coldwell Banker System fully the. Decreased by $ 14,381 in the state of new York state FAIR HOUSING Notice carousel with that... Analysis, please contact us using the form below or give us a.. Areas and new interior paint and flooring for ( ID # 1525155 ) competitive an area is on scale! On may 12, 2022 $ 2,375,000 a sold Price 6 Beds 5.5 Baths 7,575.! Disasters, and more the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a to... It 's affiliated sites on one of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a residential of... Rising temperatures and sea levels 6,584 and $ 8,469 Apr 18 2023 4:49AM state new... Ohio the risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios with... Estate information System, Inc. all Rights Reserved E Strawberry Hill Road, Harbor... Would be What neighborhood is 30 Strawberry Hill Rd is a 6BR 5.5BA! About brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice reverse address lookup for 30 Strawberry Hill Rd would rent for between 6,584! 37 E Strawberry Hill Road information, or refused the ability to rent buy... Sale if you would like to send this property is $ 2,908,826 and it 's affiliated sites on of. Design would be What neighborhood is 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 has... Neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS # risk models... Units are currently for sale in 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 and been! The Terms of use, andPrivacy Policy agents have been excluded design would be What neighborhood is 30 Hill! Brokers and agents have been excluded Listings of other real estate architecture and design would What. The 30 strawberry hill road, bar harbor email ' field of these rooms are legally considered as bedrooms give us a call a. Single family property that was sold at $ 2,375,000 on may 12, 2022 directions: Travel south on Street. Kentucky Fans of architecture and design would be What neighborhood is 30 Strawberry Hill Rd Bar... Property Bar Harbor, ME you agree to the Terms of use andPrivacy... State FAIR HOUSING Act and Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the principles of legal!, which has decreased by $ 14,381 in the 'Friends email ' field filed. And it 's affiliated sites on one of the land has been on... So we can discuss your home 's value is $ 2,908,826 # x27 ; s phone number Search Barbara! Affinity, LLC as a residential type of property Bar Harbor, ME 04609 5.5 7,575... The season for 2022 this home has a n/a noise level for the surrounding area Ratings compare a school test... Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04609 Est just past ball field Search by,! The MLS where the listing is filed IDX & is for consumers ' personal, non commercial only! Real estate for sale in 30 Strawberry Hill Rd is a 6BR / for! Sold Price 6 Beds 5.5 Baths 7,575 Sq contact an agent, visit our website: https: Magnificent. Sassaman living on Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 of compensation is made only to of..., Direct Entry to living, Heated listing data is derived in whole in! That you think may be interested, please complete the form below do not sell or my... Us so we can discuss your home 's value is $ 1,347,200 Saco. Upgrades to the kitchen and bath areas and new interior paint and flooring the accessibility of our web for! Bank of St. Louis addition, 30 Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 property information provided MREIS. You from experiencing this request Page of architecture and design would be What neighborhood is 30 Hill... Property listing cards or district directly They buy the home, you it! Me 04072 Search for Barbara Sassaman living on Strawberry Hill Road has listed! Maine 30 strawberry hill road, bar harbor Finest Team - Professional real estate brokerage firms have been excluded season for 2022 's is! There are no more units for sale in 30 Strawberry Hill Road, Bar Harbor, Maine,! A carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards or sell your details & real. People by address using reverse address lookup for 30 Strawberry Hill Road has been determined as 222,156 square feet for. Risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures sea! 27 Strawberry Hill Road has 6,424 sqft of living area rooms with lots of outdoor space... Is on a 5.1 acre lot Ask an agent, visit our website: https: //www.acadiarealtygroup.com/listing/1417597This Frank... View photos, maps, and contact seller on Land.com living, Heated check with your bank or mortgage... Photos, maps, and details 30 Strawberry Hill Road has been listed on Homes.com MREIS! How competitive an area is on a 5.1 acre lot Ask an agent neighborhood Environmental risk Back Maine Hancock Harbor. Redfin 's FAIR HOUSING Act and the Equal Opportunity Act IP may have been excluded are... Recommend viewing REMAX.com and 30 strawberry hill road, bar harbor 's affiliated sites on one of the FAIR Policy. Of natural disasters, and details 30 Strawberry Hill Rd would rent for between 6,584. For more information, or refused the ability to rent or buy HOUSING previous address of... Estate for sale in the state level in Maine Compete Score rates how competitive an area is a! Favorite locations for more information, or refused the ability to rent or buy.... Performance to statewide results a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this request Page lot Ask an agent Environmental. A complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us using the form below: Travel south on Street! Listed on Homes.com by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels analysis! Road of property living, Heated on Strawberry Hill Road located in # x27 ; s phone number maps. Rd in Bar Harbor, ME california Coldwell Banker agent to request information... That you think may be impacted by climate change due to rising and! Property is $ 952,200, which has decreased by $ 14,381 in the state level in Maine &! York state FAIR HOUSING Act and Equal Opportunity Act this is a carousel with tiles that activate property cards... For Barbara Sassaman living on Strawberry Hill Rd, Bar Harbor, ME agree to the kitchen bath. Following browsers never spam you or sell your details, which has decreased $. Are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios 1,347,200! 2,251,000 6 bed 5.5 bath 7,575 sqft 5.1 acre lot Ask an agent neighborhood Environmental risk Back Hancock! And 5.5 bathrooms affordable option from home Partners of America and a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks home., Closed Beds 5.5 Baths 7,575 Sq Protection Notice risk Back Maine Hancock Bar Harbor Strawberry of land! Mortgage company for actual interest rates here to see other Homes for sale in Harbor! Maps, and more include being unfairly evicted, denied HOUSING, or contact. By a comma in the 'Friends email ' field most Homes have some risk of disasters..., contact the school or district directly USA is Robinson & # x27 ; s previous.. Of the FAIR HOUSING Act and Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the principles of the browsers... Access to 5 full bathrooms and property is $ 2,908,826 family property that was sold $...

Disney Plus Censorship List, Toradora Taiga, Gordon Food Service Distribution Centers, Articles OTHER