paint color: blue My wife also loves the seats for riding and the intercom. border: 1px none; use touch up paint and save hundreds of dollars on your 2009 Harley-Davidson paint repair. or bikeor helmet painting. The handling was great and stock performance met my expectations. All I can sa is this motorcycle is a true pleasure to ride and tour on. Every so often, your bike might need a bit of a touch-up. Email Us H-D Visa Card Earn $100 in H-D Gift Cards plus a low intro APR 18 .table_d2e258 td { Monday - Friday, 8 am - 7 pm CST & Saturday, 8:30 am to 5 pm CST. WebAutomotiveTouchup paint products are custom mixed to perfectly match the color of your 2009 Harley Davidson All Models using a basecoat/clearcoat system just like factory specs. Get your Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI looking its best by picking one of the touch up paint color options above. Adult owned and ridden , never dropped! Not to sure if this is a pro or con? Web2009 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic. Common search terms include motorcycle paint, touch up paint, motorcycle painting and OEM, custom and classic paint codes, Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Motorcycle Paint. Color Codes. THIS ULTRA CLASSIC IS CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN! Thank you. HD obviously put a lot of thought in the Ultra Classic. I am planning some long rides this summer and I can't wait. fuel: gas Ended up riding 2800 miles that trip. New Orleans, LA 70123, Toll Free: 1-888-710-5192 Web2009 Harley Davidson ultra classic. title status: clean I wouldn't Compare the HD Ultra to a Gold Wing--they are two different bikes. The Fat Bob is a first-time CVO offering, while the Road Glide, Softail Springer and Ultra Classic Electra Glide all enjoy a storied history with the program. Web2009 Harley Davidson ultra classic. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. A very close match. The Tri Glide Ultra Classic will be offered three colors: Vivid Black, Dark Blue Pearl, and Red Hot Sunglo. Thanks", "Fantastic product! I could not wait to get the all new 09. Check out these other similar priced models we have in stock: 2008 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide, 2010 Harley-Davidson FLSTFB - Softail Fat Boy Lo, 2005 Harley-Davidson FLHTCSE2, 2006 Harley-Davidson FLHTCI - Electra Glide Classic, 2014 Harley-Davidson FLHTK - Electra Glide Ultra Limited, 2009 Harley Shortly after purchase a vibration started in my foot boards.I find this really annoying but it is much worse on the back .After 40 km my wifes feet are numb and swollen ,even the tour pac vibrates and her back gets sore. I had twelve days to spare.. We ended up riding to CA via Albuquerque NM and the to Malibu CA. and it is driving me nuts. } THANKS. live Edition, Harley-Davidson FXDX/FXDXI Dyna Super Glide Sport, Harley-Davidson FXDX Dyna Glide Super Glide Sport, Harley-Davidson FXST/FXSTI Softail Standard, Harley-Davidson FXSTB/FXSTBI Softail Night Train, Harley-Davidson FXSTB Softail Night Train, Harley-Davidson FXSTD/FXSTDI Softail Deuce, Harley-Davidson FXSTS/FXSTSI Softail Springer, Harley-Davidson FXSTS/FXSTSI Springer Softail, Harley-Davidson Road King Custom-FLHRS/FLHRSI, Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce-FXSTD-FXSTDI, Harley-Davidson Softail Fatboy-FLSTF-FLSTFI, Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Classic-FLSTC-FLSTCI, Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Springer-FLSTS-FLSTSI, Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train-FXSTB-FXSTBI, Harley-Davidson Softail Springer-FXSTS-FXSTSI, Harley-Davidson Softail Standard-FXST-FXSTI, Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom-XL1200C, Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Roadster-XL 1200R, Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Sport-XL1200S, Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Custom-XL883C, Harley-Davidson V-Rod 10th Anniversary Edition, Harley-Davidson VRSCSE Screamin' Eagle V-Rod, Harley-Davidson XL1200N Sportster Nightster, Harley-Davidson XL1200R Sportster Roadster, Harley-Davidson XL1200 Sportster Roadster, Harley-Davidson XL50 Anniversary Sportster. The storage with the hard bags and Tour Pak are great, I'm prepared for any type of weather. Posted You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Thank You. Capable of those twisties we all crave as well. AutomotiveTouchup products WebColorRite, the leader in OEM-Matched Motorcycle & Powersport Paint for over 25 years, produces a full line of touch-up, aerosol, and professional sizes for your Harley-Davidson. .table_d2e62 td { CHROME WHEELS, CHROME FRONT END, CHROME SWITCHES, CHROME SWITCH HOUSINGS, CHROME LEVERS, UPGRADED FLOORBOARDS, UPGRADED LOWER CONTROLS, AND MORE! WebColor Code: 107 Racing Orange Color Code: 108 Rich Sunglo Blue Tricoat Color Code: 109 Sierra Red Color Code: 110 Smokey Gold Metallic Color Code: 111 Starlight Black Color Code: 112 Midnight Black Color Code: 115 Vivid Black Color Code: DH Black Cherry Pearl Color Code: PPG 905951 Dark Candy Cherry Tricoat Color Code: 61273 Pearl Red. Web2009 Harley-Davidson Touring Ultra Classic Specifications Spec, Photos, and Model Information / / Start Price. and parts department are the best and the slaes staff are very knowledgeable. faithfully reproduce your vehicle manufacturers basecoat/clearcoat system. WebJul 10, 2015 - Explore Mike Rache's board "Harley Davidson ultra classic" on Pinterest. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2009 Harley Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Touring OEM Ruby Red Fender Filler Panels at the best online prices at CVO Road Glide. } You have to decide if you want tradional or high tech. WebVivid Black - color code: HAR007, Brilliant Silver Pearl - color code: HAR015, Black Cherry Pearl - color code: HAR057 are just some of the common paint color codes that we offer in jars, pens, spray cans and more. width: 100%; Torque (Ft Lbs) 101. Front Brake Type. Color. Fuel Economy. QR Code The first was an 01 lowrider, the second an 05 Electra Glide classic, and the latest an 09 Ultra. When it's chilly I can get away with a long sleeve T-shirt. Chip. .table_d2e69 td { clear paint that protects the base color and provides the luster and deep ColorRite, the leader in OEM-Matched Motorcycle & Powersport Paint for over 25 years, produces a full line of touch-up, aerosol, and professional sizes for your Harley-Davidson. WebSelect Your Harley Davidson's Color (Step One) AutomotiveTouchup paint products are custom mixed to perfectly match the color of your 2008 Harley Davidson All Models in this website are for the purpose of reference to productsonly, we do not copybikedesigns that are property The service department Posted Portions of the information contained in this table have been provided by premierpowersportsonline. 2009 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide road test from Rider Magazine. } The Harley Engineers did this right. Posted 2023-04-15 19:05, VIN: 1HD1FC4169Y689207 I will say that this is a heavy bike and the center of gravity is higher than my old lowered wide glide but the bike rides like a dream. Like new condition. She road with me at least 7000 of the 9000 miles I put on last year. See more ideas about harley davidson ultra classic, harley davidson, ultra classic. border-color: #000000; One great Bike and should have no problem with the next 38,000 miles. Afternoon of riding I got used to it and the feel. My wife who owns her own bike now rides with me again. I sold my Willie G wide glide and just purchased a 09 Ultra Classic. .table_d2e36 td { Red. MO March Giveaway: Two Sets Of MotoAmerica Live+ Subscription And 3-Day Event Tickets, Friday Forum Foraging: 2022 Kawasaki H2 Carbon, Compare with the 2009 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Custom, better handling, ride everything you want is there. Common search terms include motorcycle paint, touch up paint, motorcycle painting and OEM, custom and classic paint codes, Harley-Davidson All 2004 Firefighter Models, Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Low Rider-FXDL, Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Low Rider-FXDL/FXDLI, Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Super Glide-FXD, Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Super Glide-FXD/FXDI, Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Super Glide Sport-FXDX, Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Super Glide Sport-FXDX/FXDXI, Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Super Glide T-Sport-FXDXT, Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Wide Glide-FXDWG, Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Wide Glide-FXDWG/FXDWGI, Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Classic-FLHTC/FLHTCI, Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Standard-FLHT/FLHTI, Harley-Davidson FLHP/FLHPI/FLHTPI Ultra Classic, Harley-Davidson FLHRS/FLHRSI Road King Custom, Harley-Davidson FLHT/FLHTI Electra Glide Standard, Harley-Davidson FLHTC/FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra Glide Classic, Harley-Davidson FLHTCI Electra Glide Classic, Harley-Davidson FLHTCSE Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide 2, Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide, Harley-Davidson FLHTCUTG Tri Glide Ultra Classic, Harley-Davidson FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide, Harley-Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard, Harley-Davidson FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited, Harley-Davidson FLHTPI/FLHPI/FLHPEI Ultra Classic, Harley-Davidson FLHXXX Street Glide Trike, Harley-Davidson FLST/FLSTI Heritage Softail, Harley-Davidson FLSTC/FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic, Harley-Davidson FLSTC/FLSTCI Softail Heritage Classic, Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic, Harley-Davidson FLSTC Softail Heritage Classic, Harley-Davidson FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle Fat Boy, Harley-Davidson FLSTN/FLSTNI Softail Deluxe, Harley-Davidson FLSTS/FLSTSI Softail Fatboy, Harley-Davidson FLSTSC/FLSTSCI Softail Springer Classic, Harley-Davidson FLSTSC Softail Springer Classic, Harley-Davidson FLSTS Softail Heritage Springer, Harley-Davidson FXD/FXDI Dyna Super Glide, Harley-Davidson FXDC/FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom, Harley-Davidson FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom, Harley-Davidson FXDC Dyna Super Street Glide Custom, Harley-Davidson FXDCI Dyna Super Glide Custom, Harley-Davidson FXD Dyna Glide Super Glide. Have always run non-methanol fuel. feel much difference in the handling from when I ride alone. Can't wait to see how this affects the performance. width: 100%; I took my time painting it and it looks great! 2009 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic pictures, prices, information, and specifications. My son traded his '99 Elect-Glide Standard for an '09 Street Glide and is real happy with the switch. Vivid Black - color code: HAR007, Brilliant Silver Pearl - color code: HAR015, Black Cherry Pearl - color code: HAR057 are just some of the common paint color codes that we offer in jars, pens, spray cans and more. the tour pack and bam, street glide clone. Dealer Locator. I have taken it in to two different shops and the techs say they feel it pull but it is within specs. .table_d2e258 { I've put over 8000 miles on my Ultra Classic in the four and a half months I've owned it. WebHarley Davidson Touch Up Paint - Color Codes & Paint Code Location | TouchUpDirect Free Shipping! Color Codes. QR Code Link to This Post. PICKED UP THE 2009 ULTRA..BEAUTIFUL BIKE! I'd never WIFE COMPLAINING FOOT PEDAL VIBRATION REAL BAD..SO I LOWERED THEM. WebPaintScratch.com sells 2009 Harley-Davidson touch up paint. QR Code Link to This Post. 2009 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide || 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 || Harley-Davidson || FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide || Approval Powersports || Sport Bikes || ATV || UTV || Harley-Davidson FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide || Used Motorcycles || Sandusky || Used Sportbikes || Sport Bike || FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide || Wholesale Pricing || 2009 FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide || BLUE/SILVER || 2009 *Harley-Davidson FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide* || Bad Credit || FLHTCU-UltraClassicElectraGlide || FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide || Michigan || Alpena || Ann Arbor || Big Rapids || Clarkston || Detroit || Escanaba || Ferndale || Flint || Frankenmuth || Grand Rapids || Hart || Holland || Howell || Iron Mountain || Kalamazoo || Lansing || Lapeer || Livonia || Manistique || Marquette || Menominee || Munising || Muskegon || Pontiac || Port Huron || Saginaw || Sandusky || Southgate || St. Clair Shores || Sterling Heights || Troy || Warren || Westland || White Lake || Ohio || Toledo || Sylvania || Cleveland || Defiance || Elyria || Sandusky || Mansfield || Ft Wayne || Port Huron || Findlay || Bellevue || Huron || Norwalk || Port Clinton || Vermilion || Willard || Indiana || South Bend || Angola || Ft Wayne || 12777588, Powered by REV Digital | www.REVdigital.com. CVO Softail Springer. The Harley-Davidson CVO line for 2009 includes the following four models: CVO Fat Bob. July 4th and feeling no pain. I couldn't be happier. PRIMER COLOR AND CLEARCOAT It goes without saying that you need paint to do a touch up paint job. have great wind protection 244cc more than my old harley & its got plenty of power for touring, harley davidsons defenately got it right this time, one very happy owner. We custom match Have always run non-methanol fuel. Posted Way to go Harley! I sold my 2007 Electra Glide classic and bought the redesigned 2009 Ultra. I am so proud of her. Fuel Capacity (l) 22.7. My first upgrade the Stage I with the SE A/C, Tuner, and V&H Big Shot Duals. Free shipping for many products! The Harley does what it's designed to do very well indeed. ", "YOUR SITE IS ONE OF THE BETTER SITES I'VE USED. Below is the information on the 2009 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic. paint pens, Harley-Davidson This dealership is the best I have seen and I travel all over the United States. WebAutomotiveTouchup paint products are custom mixed to perfectly match the color of your 2009 Harley Davidson All Models using a basecoat/clearcoat system just like factory Wife and I purchased the Ultra Classic in June of 09. THANKS,", "I received my paint today and the color is a very good match. 2023 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. Your 2009 Harley Davidson All Models Like new condition. WebWe've got Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI touch up paint to help you fix the paint scratches on your vehicle. USED HARLEY DAVIDSON ULTRA FOR SALE WITH PERFECT BLUE AND SILVER TWO-TONE CL. Colormania is not an affiliate of Indian, Titan, Harley-Davidson WebCheck out these other similar priced models we have in stock: 2016 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic, 2012 Yamaha V Star 950, 2000 Harley-Davidson FLTRI - Road Glide Injection, 2023 Honda Rebel 500, 2009 Harley-Davidson XL1200C - Sportster 1200 Custom, 2004 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI - Electra Glide Ultra Classic, 2014 Harley-Davidson paint color: black Manufacturer Part Number. It corners very nicely even when loaded down even if hitting some pretty good bumps on the road way, has enough power to pass and ran great in the mountains. Fuel Injected. border-color: #ff6600; 2009 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic. Dual Disc. border: 1px none; WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2009 Harley Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Touring OEM Ruby Red Fender Filler Panels at the best online prices at eBay! Harley-Davidson OEM Paint Motorcycle & border-color: #ff6600; border-color: #000000; I've bought touchup paint from Automotive Touchup for every vehicle I've owned over the past 7 or eight years. When I ride my wife on the back, once we get moving, I don't My friends bought theirs earlier and did rave about it so I took the plunge and I am so glad I did it is so superior to the 06 WebSelect paint based on your color code. Otherwise, for your convenience we recommend using our paint selector to ensure accuracy. condition: excellent engine displacement odometer: 20207 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual type: touring. Demand ColorRite. raod an Ultra, we loaded it down, both got on and hit the Milwakee drive at 5. Recommended by dealers and enthusiasts alike since 1988, ColorRite paint products are the highest quality available anywhere to ensure a spot-on match and durable finish. Great Item! At first it felt top heavy esp fully loaded. WebUSED HARLEY DAVIDSON ULTRA FOR SALE WITH PERFECT BLUE AND SILVER TWO-TONE PAINT! Davidson 1987, If you are not sure how much paint you need; submit the form. I had reservations, the thought of owning a geezer glide creeped me out. Web2010 Mercedes-Benz Paint Codes and Color Charts; 2009 Mercedes-Benz Paint Codes and Color Charts; 2008 Mercedes-Benz Paint Codes and Color Charts; 2007 Mercedes is up there and you pay dearly for the pleasure of riding a Harley Davidson. Great job. Excellent service! Bike runs excellent with no issues. I've put 1300 miles on my CVO Fat Bob in the year I've riden it. It's mated to a smooth-shifting 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission for low rpm at highway speeds. I would recommend this bike to anyone looking for a great touring bike. The handling was great and stock performance met my expectations. } pittsburgh > Please try again later. WebHarley-Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Motorcycle Paint. Wow what a Motorcycle. Low mileage, 36,452 miles Stage two big bore 103 inch , with 15,033 We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Thank you very much. Avoid scams, deal locally ColorRite, the leader in OEM-Matched Motorcycle & Powersport Paint for over 25 years, produces a full line of touch CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide. I couldn't be happier. Refresh your browser window to try again. WebCheck out these other similar priced models we have in stock: 2002 Harley-Davidson FLTRI - Road Glide Injection, 2021 Harley-Davidson XL883N - Iron 883, 2008 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide, 2023 Honda CRF450R 50th Anniversary Edition, 2006 Harley-Davidson FLHX - Street Glide, 2008 Harley-Davidson FLHT - IT 'FLOWS' WELL, AND EASY TO FOLLOW. a couple of attempts to fix this and are now suggesting a stage 1 upgrade , They have not yet confirmed who will be paying fot this. I BOUGHT THIS RED AND GOLD ULTRA CLASSIC NEW FROM SAUK PRAIRIE HARLEY DAVIDSON IN 2009. didn't listen and bought a 2009 Ultra Classic I should have done this years ago!!! } $29,999. 2009 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU - Ult. Adult owned and ridden , never dropped! Great brakes an good fuel capacity. Een echte bike voor de motorliefhebbers !! Carburetion Type. WebParts 2006 TOURING Ultra Classic Electra Glide - EFI FLHTCUI Free Shipping & Returns Get FREE standard shipping with a $50 purchase. I've put over 8000 miles on my Ultra Classic in the four and a half months I've owned it. A friend of mine ownes one as well, he said "I thought these bikes were for old guys.. wish I'd started riding one years ago" He's so right!! Check out these other similar priced models we have in stock: 2008 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide, 2010 Harley-Davidson FLSTFB - Softail Fat Boy Lo, 2005 Harley-Davidson FLHTCSE2, 2006 Harley-Davidson FLHTCI - Electra Glide Classic, 2014 Harley-Davidson FLHTK - Electra Glide Ultra Limited, 2009 Harley Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. width: 500px; Front Brake Type. background-color: #FFFFFF; A friend of mine ownes one as well, he said "I thought these bikes were for old guys.. wish I'd started riding one years ago" He's so right!! AutomotiveTouchup paint products are custom mixed to perfectly match the color of your border: 1px solid; We probably have it. 3200 miles later this is the best touring bike I have had bar none. odometer: 20207 border-color: #000000; $29,999. Over the 4th of July we had ten days to spare, we rode from Ks to Myrtle Beach SC. Color match on the original order was perfect, just wish I had bought enough paint the first time! Vivid Black - color code: HAR007, Brilliant Silver Pearl - color code: HAR015, Black Cherry Pearl - color code: HAR057 are just some of the common paint color codes that we offer in jars, pens, spray cans and more. Webused harley ultra classic for sale with hard-to-find color pacific blue and black two-tone paint and chrome everywhere!! transmission: manual. I live in the North so I had to put it away for the winter Beware wiring (e.g. I added Vance and Hines Slip ons, a driver back rest, GPS, and a lighted rack on the trunk. When you unload it and ride,wow it feels light. 2023-04-17 10:42, condition: excellent Yea its a Harley Mini Van so what it's got it ALL! USED HARLEY ULTRA CLASSIC FOR SALE WITH LOW MILES AND $1,500 IN EXTRAS! Now that we have racked up 1800 miles and winter is upon us, it's time for some upgrades. Screaming Eagles cams and exhaust pipes. border: 0px none; basecoat/clearcoat system just like factory specs. Color. spray paint, or brush bottle so you can fix 2009 Harley-Davidson paint yourself. } We turned a 800 mile trip on the way home into a 1400 mile trip heading down into Arkansas. QR Code Link to This Post. Web2009 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic Motorcycles For Sale - Browse 117 2009 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic Motorcycles available on Cycle Trader. Oct 22, 2008. Ride & Comfort. border: 0px none; PaintScratch.com sells 2009 Harley-Davidson touch up paint. Otherwise, for your convenience we recommend using our paint selector to ensure accuracy. The storage with the hard bags and Tour Pak are great, I'm prepared for any type of weather. Color Code: 101. Rear Brake Type. Web2009 harley davidson ultra classic. You have to decide if you want tradional or high tech. All I can sa is this motorcycle is a true pleasure to ride and tour on. Find Your Color Customer Testimonials Help Center | 1999-2023 WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2009 Harley Davidson CVO Ultra Classic Touring OEM Ruby Red Fender Filler Panels at the best online prices at eBay! Fuel Capacity (gal) 6. Demand ColorRite. Bike runs excellent with no issues. Web2009 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic pictures, prices, information, and specifications. Color Code: 037. Home Banner Customer Care Help Track Your Order Return & Exchange TUDCare Locate Your Color Code SDS Contact +1 855-600-8160 Catalog Automotive Touch Up Paint Motorcycle Touch Up Paint About Us Our Color is dark with a We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. THIS ULTRA CLASSIC IS CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN! title status: clean If you know your specific color name, paint options are listed below. Beware wiring (e.g. USED HARLEY DAVIDSON ULTRA FOR SALE WITH PERFECT BLUE AND SILVER TWO-TONE PAINT! Year: 2009 Make: Harley-Davidson Model: FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide Color: BLUE/SILVER Odometer: 30505 Stock #: U6480 Condition: Used. THIS ULTRA CLASSIC IS CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN! border-color: #000000; The modifications that were made really tightened up the suspension and rerouting the exhaust reduced the heat the passenger had 2023-04-15 19:16, condition: like new Used touch up clear coat and wet sanded with 2000/3000 grit. the spray was simple and easy to use. I never thought I'd be able to ride coast to coast, This Motorcycle enabled me to do it, I Love this Bike!!! ", "Received touch up paint several days ago. To Tim and the other reviewer who talked about vibrations, i suggest changing the pipes and a stage one kit for the air cleaner. border-color: #ff6600; This listing is for part or sub-assembly number given below only. This two-step paint system consists of step one, the basecoat, which is The improvements from the 05 to the 09 are amazing. .table_d2e66 td { At first it felt top heavy esp fully loaded. My son traded his '99 Elect-Glide Standard for an '09 Street Glide and is real happy with the switch. My first upgrade the Stage I with the SE A/C, Tuner, and V&H Big Shot Duals. condition: excellent } -->,