Triton Tr 21 boats on the market. With a fuel capacity of 48 gallons, you can go further and stay longer without worrying about running out of gas. 0000029000 00000 n ** BEAUTIFUL BASS BOAT AND TRAILER READY TO RIDE NOW, PRICED TO SELL! Anytime Experience the ultimate fishing adventure with the 2003 Triton TR20 - a high-performance fishing boat that offers unmatched speed, power, and versatility. 01 Triton TR 21: 27" Yamaha ProSeries, 6" jackplate, Lowrance LMS 160, Mike - VA: 225 Yamaha: X85, MotorGuide 765 TM. I just bought a tr21 and put it on T. Bend Monday morning in a typical T. Bend chop and trust me you will not be disappointed. We encourage every buyer to independently hire an accredited marine surveyor to thoroughly inspect any boat prior to purchase. Triton Boat Warning Decal 202285 | Tire Pressure 44 PSI Yellow Black Sticker. 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 1650 Sport, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 170 DS Duck Special SC, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 170 DS Duck Special Tiller, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 170 Mag II, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 173 Sport, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 174 DC Deep V, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 174 SC Deep V, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 175 Crappie, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 175 Sport, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 176 Magnum, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 176 Sport, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 18 SeaFlight, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 186 Bay Boat, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 186 Magnum, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 20 SeaFlight, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 22 SeaFlight, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats 22 Tunnel, 2003 Triton (TN) Outboard Boats SF21 B (Bench Seat). 859-748-6180 or evening 859-509-6660, 2000 Triton TR21, LIKE NEW Really clean garage kept 2000 Triton TR21 dual console bass boat. The Gelcoat and Seats are in NEAR PERFECT condition. This boat is located in Willis, Texas and is in good condition. Whether you're a seasoned angler or a beginner, this boat will help you land your next big catch. I've owned an 02 TR20 for a couple of months. *Pop is a Full-service marketplace that connects Private Sellers with Private Buyers. <]>> I noticed a few cosmetic issues. Its not the fastest boat but it will go through just about anything. Handles rough water like a champ!! Slidemaster hydraulic jack plate. Let us know ahead of time what your wanting to ride and drive and we will try to make it happen. ?8yL#vP 2ZcL{"G);j&$d>#;9T Back. Reason for selling is not using. Trailer overhauled this summer at a cost of $3,000. There is an 3 bank on on board charger. 2000 Triton TR 21 We will be updating . Great boat so far. 19,900.00 Please feel free to call me or PM ME anytime. If you're in the Austin, Killeen, Round Rock, or Temple areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other bass fishing boat / fishing boat options we have locally that may meet your needs. All maintenance and upkeep by professional mechanic owner. 2003 TRITON BOATS TR-20 Garaged Keep !! Hull bottom appears solid with scratches/pits you would expect from an older boat (see photos). 0000008404 00000 n Boat comes fully equipped with trolling motor, batteries, bow and driver electronics, triple bank charging system, 2 fishing chairs, 1 bike seat, heavy duty canvas towing cover, retractable trailer tongue, jack plate extension, power tilt/trim plus many more features. Two pedestal seats come with this boat.The Minn Kota Ultrex bow-mounted trolling motor with i-Pilot US2 is ready for precision movement. The max horsepower for this boat on our records is 250 hp . Mercury 250 Verado Four Stroke. This weight does not account for passengers, fuel, or gear. I have a 2012 HP and they are probably the slowest year model made, I have seen 76 fully loaded, some folks are running 78. The TR20 boasts 12-rod storage compartments that can hold rods up to 8 feet long, so you can easily store and access your fishing gear. "I have owned several bass and pleasure boats. Crew Weight: 415 lb. Powered by the Mercury Optimax with a horsepower of 225, this boat is designed to offer maximum speed and agility for any angler. We are not responsible for any such errors and reserve the right to correct them at any time. I get correct specs on motor height and other info. On my top three list, maybe would be on top if PE didn't own them. I love my 21 hp..there is nothing i dont like about it, it handles rough water good, stable fishing platform, lots of storage, good livewells, and for a 21 ft boat it will tote the mail !!! For 50 photo's, please go to www.aboathouse.net . If you are in the market for a bass boat, look no further than this 2007 Triton TR186, priced right at $21,000 (offers encouraged). Ashland City, TN 37015 Thanks ! The upholstery on the seats is quite worn. Monday ~ Tuesday ~ Thursday ~ Friday:10:00a- 5:00p. This 2003 TRITON TR-21 bass boat is perfect for fishing fun or just moving under the sun. 2003 TRITON TR-20, 2003 Triton TR-20 Bassmaster Classic Edition w/Yamaha 225hp V-max, 8" Lowrance HSD unit w/side scan imaging, Lowrance Elite 5 gps unit in front, Minnkota 80lb thrust trolling motor, equipped w/Hotfoot pedal,4 bank battery charger,tandem dual wheel trailer w/spare. Our 5-Star Service Department has performed a mechanical evaluation and water tested it - the motor has good/even compression on all cylinders. We specialize in high quality, custom and precision dash board and bow panel upgrade replacements for early model Triton boats. You'll be happy. Of those available, we have 3 new and However, they are old as two of the tires have date codes of 2009 and 2010, and the other two appear to be of similar age. Please contact us if you would like up-to-date information. They have created boats now that you just hold the wheel and it goes smooth and straight till you turn it. I have had quite a few different boats in the years, just got a 2012 21XS from Texas Boat World a couple months back and I am very pleased with it. TR-21's TR-17/18/19's (Click for other Triton models) Updated 3/29/22 TRITON TR20s E-Mail Links: 20 Triton 20TRX 20 250 Merc ProXS 24 Fury 3 blade, 10" Z-Lock jackplate, HDS12 Live, Garmin 1242 GPSMap, MK Ultrex. Electronics include Lowrance HDS 8 and Lowrance 7 Motorguide Tour, and more. JR Quit stirin up $hit and go back to work. The boat also features a built-in cooler to store your drinks and snacks, so you can stay hydrated and fueled up throughout your fishing trip. 295 0 obj <> endobj There is a clear title for the trailer and there are the marine certificate of titles for the boat and the motor as well as the current boat registration. How We Tested Engine: 250 hp Mercury 250 Pro XS Prop: Fury 14 x 25 3-blade stainless steel Gear Ratio: 1.75:1 Fuel Load: 43 gal. Save This Boat. This 2003 TRITON TR-21 bass boat is perfect for fishing fun or just moving under the sun. Wishlist. The Lowrance built into the dash does not work. Plus, I know several guys out here (to whom money in no object) and they won't buy anything but a triton. ( I go by mine which is a TR-21 ) built-in rod and tackle storage systems, hydraulic steering, spacious dash layout, rotary switches for electronic everythings, neatly arranged wiring harnesses, lights and carpet everywhere, struts to support lids, clean lines in a generous battery compartment with convenient access to bilge, insulated ice chest 0000025382 00000 n Canopy top. Of those available, we have 1 new and Has brand new tires on trailer and new batteries. startxref Any boat will chime walk that is capable of running high speeds. 2000 Triton TR21 I have a 08 TR186 with Merc 150. Nice boats. This boat is clean, carpet is in really good condition and there is some fading at the console. - EXCEPTIONAL, 2015 G3 Boats SunCatcher Elite 326 DLX SS. The boat also features a powerful trolling motor that enables you to navigate through any conditions while maintaining maximum control. The boat has not been washed in some time yet it looks great. Stainless prop , jackplate, hotfoot, power steering, keelshield.Lowrance units front and back. Hot Foot throttle system. I have had my 20x for the past 6 years. Email for more photos. 0000025159 00000 n Everything you need to enjoy your next boating adventure is in this 2003 TRITON TR-21 boat! average price of $19,950. This boat shows really well and gets many compliments. I have had to rebuild my alternator and am currently replacing the fuel lines because of the corrosion but that's not a triton issue. rqH_]8U:ebI9Ct e*~eb7~D?1LS }m(?a q?~7BZftQYmU4Za;4A Minn Kota 74 # foot control trolling motor. Locate Triton boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! Triton Tr #basselite #popyachts https://www.popyachts.com/bass-fishing-boats-for-sale/triton-tr-21-in-cedar-park-texas-r2-246061. You can not go wrong with a tr triton. Voltage gauge on Garmin 50dv. With Warranty. 2 - Hoppys Pro Glow black lights. The boat also features adjustable pedestal chairs, forward and aft with swivel bases, allowing you to sit comfortably while keeping an eye on your surroundings. Parts can be ordered from any Triton Trailers dealer. First Name Hot Foot and Pro-Trim. All i know is what i've gotten a tr-21 with a 225 ho, a tr-21x with a 225 opti . Boat has been extremely well taken care of and put under cover after every . Related boats include the following models: 18 TRX, 20 TRX Patriot and 179 TRX. * Email $2.49. This outboard bass boat is 21 feet long and weighs 1655 (pounds dry). 0000025611 00000 n Prefer to sit? 0000015529 00000 n Test Date: February 11, 2004 . Stock #333664 Eagle FishMark 320 in bow. cons would be it will chine walk and not the best hole shot. Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest To buy a new 21 ft Triton this loaded with all the extras and options your looking at over $50k This boat has Thousands of dollars in upgrades and you wouldn't even guess its a used boat. The "Triton chine walk thing" is so overblown. I have had zero issues driving any of the Triton's. 0000003533 00000 n Question/Comments (optional) 2006 Mercury 225 Pro XS, Lowrance HDS equipment at Bow and console, Hydraulic Steering, Jack plate, Hot Foot, 24 Volt Minn Kota Trolling Motor, On Board Charger. Stock #330902 I had an X2 that would run 80, oh, it did have a 300XS on the back. The X series isn't as fast. The starting price 0000001269 00000 n Powered by a Mercury OptiMax 225hp engine, expect to get to your spot with power and ease. The beam of this craft is 94 inches. is $9,995, the most expensive is $33,995, and the 2003 Triton (TN) TR21 PDC. (Note video says 250 the motor is a 225), 2002 Triton TR 185,2002 Triton TR 185 18 6 91 beam, bass boat & trailer, bought new in 2003. (404) 516-3854 There is a 24 volt trolling motor system with good batteries. This is a great : boat." 01 Triton TR 21: 25" Tempest, 6" Pro Hi-Jacker HP, Lowrance 1240, C.H. 2002. View a wide selection of Triton boats for sale in United States, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. Plus, there are plenty of other compartments for tackle and accessories. 2003 Brand: Mercury Model: 225 EFI Hours: 131 Size: 225 hp Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel Tank: 46 gals Config. Talons NOT included. 2003 Triton Tr-20 225 Evinrude HO Hydraulic Jack Plate 2-Lowrance Units Minn-Kota Trolling Motor Tandem Trailer Fiberglass Fenders Brakes Spare Aluminum Wheels Original Carpet & Seats !! Trailering time on the road and running time is limited to a couple of vacations per year and to local lakes a couple of times per month. Specifications: Springfield 10" Jack Plate Seastar . Fast boat in great condition!! I invite you to check out the changes. It is a great boat. 0000003496 00000 n 2 used. If you don't use social media, click here to register with your email. Set the jack plate high like they're supposed to be and you'll be set. And with the Humminbird 1198c GPS/fishfinder, you've got the technology to assist you on your adventure. My tournament partner has a 21X and its one of the best riding boats ive ever been in. TR19 Dual Console, 1998 Triton TR19 Dual Console The oldest boat was built in 2001 and the newest model is is $14,995, the most expensive is $19,995, and the Man talk about getting your feelings hurtyou better fill out a hurt feelings report and get it to a moderator ASAP. I have a 98 TR 21 and love it. The starting price Pop may be able to "verify" specific information with select listings but even in such instance condition may change over time and we encourage an independent third party inspection. The middle seat cushion also comes with the boat (not in the photos).Make a move today! But most guys buying them hadn't ever driven a fast boat, most brands were still pretty slow to todays standards. Eagle fisheasy. Topping out at 77 mph, the 21HP also performed tight turns and delivered a smooth ride at cruising speed. I have a tr-18 1998 model the poster child for chine walk. It feels very solid, has tons of storage and hauls [censored] with the 225 mercury that's on mine. Now the newer ones may have better ride. Power tilt and trim. This boat has been pampered. These boats were built with a fiberglass Mid-day $6500, 1999 Triton TR 21 LOW LOW HOURS! bass vessel. 2001 Triton TR21 In order to see all 207 photos, a video, download a brochure, and more, please quickly create an account. I was amazed at the difference in the ride. Triton 190 Escape . Spare aerator /fill pump included. New power steering seals and spark plugs Trailer bearings, seals, tires, springs, lights all in excellent shape MANY EXTRAS: Attwood pumps, spare fuel bulb, spare trailer lights, bearing and race sets, extra boat oil, emergency spare trailer springs I'm the original owner of this boat and have always kept this boat, trailer, and motor maintained. loaded Tandem Trailer. Our job is to match boaters (like you) with the perfect boat for their family. : Outboard - 4 Stroke Bilge Pump: Engine Alarms: Engine Flush: Hot Shot Foot Pedal: Power Tilt & Trim: Trolling Motor: 101 Lb. 2000 Triton TR21 with Yamaha 150 TLRZ and custom trailer! Be sure: Get a boat history report|Finance this boat|Get an insurance quote|, Private Seller Great rough water boat and fast, lots of storage. Did they do away with the cheesy glove box door etc. Takes huge water great. ONLY 78 HOURS!\r\rThe Triton Tx-21 is a sleek, low-profile, high-performance fishing machine appropriately called a crossover boat, so named because it's ideally suited to freshwater bass fishermen who enjoy inshore saltwater action as well. It went into a repair shop in 2022 due to not cranking and is now operational. I am the original owner and have recently purchased another boat. Dorset, Minnesota. Not comparing with anything else, just wanting some experienced feedback. is $14,995, the most expensive is $19,995, and the Evening Select a 2004 Triton Boats Model Catering to the sport fishing boat market, Triton Boats provides an extensive variety of fiberglass and aluminum hull boats. Mfg. Hole-shot times were average-around 3.6 seconds. Telephone (optional) -2000 Mercury 225hp EFI-Lowrance HDS-8 Gen 2 w/Structure Scan on the console-Lowrance HDI -7 GPS w/Down Imaging on the front-Minn Kota Maxim Pro 80lb w/lift assist-Hot Foot and Recessed Foot Pedal for trolling motor-Custom Cover-2 butt seats-Tandem Axle Trailer w/ tires less than a year old-New Batteries-New Lower Unit and Mid-Section Some of their older boats would walk but most of the problem was in the set up, and any boat that will run 80 will require some driver input. I had a Skeeter 20I. Grab your fishing gear and head for the water! These boats were built with a fiberglass I especially like the back pee steps(the nonskid aft step mats) I don't know what there for other than standing on them and peeing out the back of the boat. While we attempt to ensure display of current and accurate data, this advertisement may not reflect the most recent condition of boat and may reflect occasional data entry errors. Question/Comments (optional) Contact Seller 1999 Triton TR 21,225hp EFI Mercury motor, 4 bank on board charger, Minn Kota 101 trolling motor ,butt seat and regular seat, 5 blade SS prop hyrdro manual jack plate, spare tire, new pumps , HDS 9 gen 2 touch insight, HDS gen 2 touch insight 83/200 an SS XDCR spotlight scan trolling transducer, NMEA 2000 starter kit , point 1 GPS antenna with built in compass, structure and side image transducer, 2 ram mounts 8 inch 4 inch, plus shock cushion on back, cull buddy system in boat $5,599.00 in electronics $19000.00, 8282998549, 1997 Sea-Doo GTX 110 HP Rotax Fuel Injection. Steel dual Axle Trailer is in great condition with disc assist breaks and new tires. It has a shallow draft, yet the unique Vortex hull provides a soft, dry ride when running in rough water. 1999-2000 TRITON TR SINGLE DASH MOUNT $315.00 View details. 18 used. Had to put a VRO pump on the motor a couple of years ago, and my dad cracked the livewell pump by dropping an anchor on it. Product Support. Related boats include the following models: 18 TRX, 20 TRX Patriot and 179 TRX. Bombardier Model J175GLST carbureted and oil injected Boat has always been GARAGE KEPT The oldest boat was built in 1998 and the newest model is One time last year and one time this year. Drop down push back tongue, hitch lock, retractable ratchet style transom straps mounted on trailer. #everythingboats Explore. comes with 225 RAM Evinrude motor, Lowrance 332 GPS, Lowrance 1240 Flasher, 24V Motorguide trolling motor, hot foot, jack plate, blinker trim and tandem trailer. I've got a 1997 TR-17 that's been fantastic and 99.9% trouble free for 16 years. Barbour Plastics Boat Trim Molding 08304FD8410-01Z | 3/4 Inch Semi Rigid (FT) GLS Stock #: 1027618-GJ680. Loaded. The X series boats ride a little flatter and are a "little" easier to drive but I like how you really have to drive the TR's. **WOW! With a live well capacity of 42 gallons, you can keep your catch fresh all day long. The max rated horsepower of this boat, as listed by the manufacturer, (according to records we have) is 225 hp . This was a photo boat for the year model. Best Time to Contact Made right next to the rangers so they have that going for them. This boat is stored inside a garage when not in use. Carpet is like new! 2003 Triton (TN) TR20 PDC The 2003, TR20 PDC is a 20 foot outboard boat. It is a great boat. In order to see the advanced metrics, all 207 photos, a video, download a brochure, and more, please quickly create an account. Really good condition. 0000010309 00000 n The details in this listing are reported by the seller only. Prefer to sit? Evening Machine, found at Web.Archive.Org Triton Archives (this site is a lot of fun, and you can often find original specs, . I am thankful to all of the group members for generously sharing their wisdom and knowledge. Thanks. xbbbd`b``3 & helix 9 si/gps $24000. 0000001543 00000 n * Name Morning The ZX was fast despite its weight and beam, turning in a smoking top end of 76.3 mph. Just PHOTO : GLS Stock #: 7103312-AZ267. You'll appreciate the convenience and peace of mind that comes with having everything you need right at your fingertips. Note, though, that it was equipped with a 250 hp engine, a 50-horse advantage over most of the competition. Two large lockable rod storage compartments can hold plenty of gear. I have a 99 TR-20 and I love it!! I bet they go just as fast too.. Just my $.02 but I think triton got the chine walk name from their early models. Your Current Location >>> modified-vee. very well made boats, I have the tr196 and love it my buddy has the tr21 it's great both have lots of storage and are fast plus well built boats. 2001. Everyything works The trailer has the original tires along with the spare. Reason for selling is moving out of country. She is also equipped with a Mercury engine. Mine is pretty solid. Took about a tank of gas and I could run it smooth and stable at any speed. This is an all fiberglass boat with no wood to worry about getting soft Motor has the updated ecm and runs great. This boat is located in Pensacola, Florida and is in great condition. (229) 344-5222 I'm only selling it because I never use it. Just need some seat time and it becomes second nature. One owner 1999 Triton TR 21. modified-vee; usually with an outboard and available in Gas. TRITON BOATS SYSTEM MANUALS FRESHWATER SYSTEMS MANUAL SALTWATER SYSTEMS MANUAL TRITON BOATS PRODUCT INFORMATION )S'> \;Vt`f?qjFbY,K}hZF.0RP+[~LE2CrL#a!LxG*k&~gjwJ{&yYW2%|Uw|2s`O`2"Xvu//!8T0T,6^:oiN>EN] nEkE+v 3D~|8(/ki5}^n gH;Lim$/;Ub*\07gC{g*sh3,(I ''}y_fgyTxe BEAUTIFUL BASS BOAT, EXCELLENT CONDITION, PRICED TO SELL, COME FAST!! It just takes a second and you will have unlimited access to view information for this listing and ALL others on the website. 2000 Triton TR21 PDC I'll put a 99 Tr-21 hull powered by the same Motor, plate and Prop against any of the newer Triton hulls in flat out speed any day. Description: About the 2003 Triton SF 21. A tour of this rig reveals a front-panel livewell . 0 Then you tell the world what a great boat Earl has built. The spare tire is newer with a date code of 2017.The carpet in the photos looks stained, but it is not. I have no complaints. Request Information By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. But the boat's wiring, battery charger, the trailer wiring, the trailer axle, the MOTOR (which you did not mention and is an important component of any deal), the boat carpet, the condition of the decking & Transom, all that (and whatever I left out) has a decent chance of being original equipment at 18 years old. Photo 5 If you are in the market for a bass boat, look no further than this 1999 Triton TR21, priced right at $9,995 (offers encouraged). NEW VINYL UPHOLSTERY ON SEATS 1-888-693-3470 or 561-582-7411 Now that motors are stronger and boats are faster, almost all will walk when pushed hard enough, and everyone realized when you are walking you are running, people have different mind set to them. It has a shallow draft, yet the unique Vortex hull provides a soft, dry ride when you're up and running in rough water. The seats are practically new looking and the car is very good with just a couple of stains near the oil fill.

Ecobee 2 Wire, Connor Masterson Ucsc, Where To Buy Shiso Leaves Near Me, 4l60e Shift Solenoid Problems, Articles OTHER