With color schemes of slate blue pearl, vivid black, violet pearl, patriot red pearl, two-tone violet/red pearl, and two tone platinum silver/black, there were several color schemes for the rider to choose from. The bike belongs to my neibour and he's not interested in tearing down his bike for something that might not be there. Enjoy mile after mile with a large capacity 5-gallon Softail fuel tank. We collect sales tax for all Texas sales. http://www.harley-davidsonforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4933. Hey, I purchased some sports skirts to cover the rear wheel when I take off the hard bags. Contact Us Today With Any Questions(800) 796-7149or Click Here to send us an email!Please have your stock number ready Copyright 2016 Auction123 - All rights reserved. Free lookup of paint codes for your vehicle by year. Checkout was easy. I need the paint code for crimson red,08 electra glide std,thanks. Financing Offer available only on new 2019 Harley-DavidsonTouringmotorcycle models financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank and is subject to credit approval. **MANAGER'S SPECIALS ARE SOLD "AS-IS" AND CHEAP! It has a 1690 ccm v2 engine. $75 USD / $100 CAD Voucher valid at participating U.S. & Canadian H-D Dealers towards the purchase of Genuine H-D Parts & Accessories and General Merchandise. Limit one $75 USD / $100 CAD voucher per 2021 Pan America and Pan America Special motorcycle at authorized Harley-Davidson dealerships. If you know your specific color name, paint options are listed below. And if you're interested in taking long trips in comfort, I'm also including all the touring gear with this motorcycle. Mustang One-Piece Touring Seat (like new, extremely comfortable on long trips - a $300 value). Oversize saddle bags (waterproof and deeper for more storage - a $150 value). Full-size travel bag with top barrel (waterproof with plenty of storage space)Againlots of things you don't have to buy, all included in the price. ", "Just wanted to let you know that an order I received for WG2 touch up matched perfectly, unlike the dealer stuff. QR Code Link to This Post. Financing offer is available only for up to a 72 month term. Visit Our Apparel Store Visit Our Parts Store eBay Terms PLEASE HAVE STOCK NUMBER READY WHEN YOU CONTACT US(800) 796-7149We cannot answer sales questions on Sundays. . Dark Sapphire 17795. developed by, parts, fluids. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Most bikes are reserved at our asking price but we occasionally vary from that policy. Harley Davidson 1996. The creditor and issuer of the HarleyDavidsonVisacard is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Financing offer available only to Active United States Military personnel and only on HarleyDavidson, Financing Offer available only on new Harley-Davidson. Financing offer is subject to change or cancellation at anytime. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Not all applicants will qualify as the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will vary based on the applicants past credit performance and the term of the loan. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. New for 2012, the Harley Heritage Softail Classic features a powerful, new, larger air-cooled Twin Cam 103 Harley engine with 6-speed cruise drive transmission, providing more performance power for passing, hill-climbing, and riding with passenger and luggage. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. We accept credit cards and Paypal for deposits only. Verify your Harley-Davidson's color code before ordering. VIVID BLACK SPECIAL OFFER. Our sales staff has a combined riding experience of 288 years, with almost 200 years of experience working here at Barnett Harley-Davidson. condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 1340 fuel: gas odometer: 18700 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual type: street. The green color looks like a tri coat, it's green with a purple pearl on top. Thank You. Must see to appreciate. Payment Terms: The successful high bidder will required to submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 48 hours of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Great product, and will definitely recommend to anyone in need of touchup paints and supplies". ", "I just got around to using my touch up paint today and I just want to say that color match is excellent! Offer valid on the purchase of Genuine H-D Parts & Accessories and General Merchandise only made on or between August 15, 2022 through September 30, 2022 (the Promotion Period) at a H-D dealership. reserved. I thought I had posted this up in here, but I can't seem to find it. But again, the Heritage is VERY capable. 1996 Harley-Davidson FLSTN Heritage Softail Nostalgia Cow Glide Cruiser. Dark Knight Blue. In this example, customer is responsible for applicable taxes, title, licensing fees and any other fees or charges at the . Price. The Barnett family has been in the motorcycle business since 1973, and all five of us are still in the store every day, including 81-year-old business founder Sherman Barnett and his wife Christy who still both race 800 hp dirt track cars twice a week. I ordered bike from the factory at a local Harley dealer in Fresno. As delivered from the Motor Company, it offers a relaxed, friendly mount for cruising around town and just enjoying the scenery. BMW : R-Series (#300539072960) $13,600Buy with confidence, they treat their customers right. Our service department has led the district in CSI ratings on several occasions; we do our best to sell well-inspected used motorcycles. your vehicle before ordering. BMW: R-Series (300782358593) $5,100The trike is awesome & everything they said it was. ? It has standard features such as studded-leather, soft saddlebags, a studded-leather dual seat, a passenger backrest, a small windscreen, laced wheels, full-coverage fenders with chrome accents, chromed engine accents and engine covers, plus a chromed, staggered, shorty dual exhaust. Understanding that the vehicle will remain available for purchase until the deposit has been secured. Ask for Dan $8,000.00. 6.89% APR offer is available only to high credit tier customers who have completed a Riding Academy, Skilled Riders, MSF or other state accredited course within 180 days of application date and only for up to a 60 month term. H-D: Softail (#300297868022) $18,499Great purchase, received product & better than expected. Air cooled, 1338cc, 45 V-twin, OHV. You may Click Here to send us an email now! This gives you greater gross weight capacity and air ride. Thank you very much.". The $50 USD / $50 CAD offer code cannot be used towards the down payment on a motorcycle, must be used by September 30, 2022, and is not available to be applied on previous purchases, future motorcycle orders, or deposits outside of the Sales Period. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Buyer responsible for any shipping. We reserve the right to cancel all existing bids and end auctions early should the item be sold at our store. I am really happy that someone (you) still makes a stock paint color for a vehicle that is almost 50 years old. APR is calculated according to the simple interest method. See motorcycle owners manual for complete details. Harley Davidson Heritage Softail 1996 - $12,500 (Hawthorne) image 1 of 5 1996 1996 Heritage Softail. information, view the FAQ'S . ", "It was easy to use, if my paint is good, I will use you again. Suzuki (#300301247038) $8,100What an outstanding dealer! Department 56 Heritage Village Collectible Villages & Houses, property of the respective owners. In this example, customer is responsible for applicable taxes, title, licensing fees and any other fees or charges at the time of sale. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dept 56 Snow Village Harley Davidson Fat Boy & Softail at the best online prices at eBay! 2016-08-24 04:37:25 . Can you help me with the paint codes? Any Room. He delivered beyond measure in matching the paint and style in the spirit of my 105th Anniversary Harley Heritage Softail. Honda: Gold Wing (#301617188292) $19,999Great group of people to work with, Thanks! We prefer the balance be paid within 7 days of the end of the auction but will work with special requests. Color. Performance may vary by country and region. ? STACYC reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue at any time any of the items herein or change specifications or designs without incurring any obligation to the customer. 1903 to 2020 The Harley Database. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Jul 16, 2013 - Explore Paint by Smokey's board "Custom Painted Harley Softail" on Pinterest. Recommended by dealers and enthusiasts alike since 1988, ColorRite paint products are the highest quality available anywhere to ensure a spot-on match and durable . Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. $6,500.00 3052180066, Model Please call or email me with any questions. 1996 Heritage Classic FLSTC I am the original owner. Cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent and is non-refundable. QR Code Link to This Post. Limit one $50 USD / $50 CAD offer code per 2021 or 2022 Harley-Davidson motorcycle purchased at authorized Harley-Davidson dealerships. Financing Offer available from participating dealers only on select new 2022 Harley-Davidson Grand American and Adventure Touring motorcycles (trikes and CVO models excluded) financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank (ESB) and is subject to credit approval. It was a perfect match. 1996 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail - $6,900 (Columbia Station) image 1 of 10 1996 harley davidson heritage softail. SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights Birch White: 98063 AV: Charcoal Satin Brite: 98603 KT: Mystique Green: . Condition. Bikez.com has been In this example, customer is responsible for applicable taxes, title, licensing fees and any other fees or charges at the time of sale. 1996 harley-davidson heritage softail. ", "I received my paint today and the color is a very good match. 1996 FXDS. ? Dealer participation may vary. In this example, customer is responsible for applicable taxes, title, licensing fees and any other fees or charges at the time of sale. '05 Softail Deluxe FLSTNI 88 ci; 5 spd; stage 1 intake . APR is calculated according to the simple interest method. 31,600 original miles I am selling this bike for the family after the owners recent passing. Segment: Custom/CruiserProduction years: 1996, 1997. 1996-05 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic FLSTC NEW Oem Front Fender (Fits: 1996 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail) $450.00. We have motorcycle touch-up paint for your Harley-Davidson Sportster, V-Rod, Dyna, Softail, Road King, Road Glide, Ultra Classic, Electra Glide, Fat Boy, XL1200, VRod, Night Rod, Street Rod, Night Train, Rocker, Nightster, Sportster Low, Cross Bones, V-Rod Muscle, Tri Glide, Forty Eight, Fat Bob, Blackline, Switchback and more.

Heave Ho Switch Walkthrough, Men's Bible Study Pdf, Articles OTHER